Who was in the right?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uh5swCCunO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I actually found her quite funny.

>CHEE CHOW YAH YOW CHEE CHONG

She's not wrong.

If you're a white male and date asian girls, kill yourself.

They're just status climbing.

Well, all women are status climbing

cant even get a real girlfriend he's gotta get a gook!

lol shit's pretty funny. Fucking hate faggots who whine about this shit, they realize it's that white chicks country right? She can make fun of gooks if she wants

>He's too lazy to jerk off he can only get a gook, he can't even get a regular girlfriend, it's so sad!

Holy shit eternally BTFO

The funny thing is that all White Australian women, including the liberals, feel this way.

Jelly as fuck of the Yellow Horde overtaking this country.

maybe it's them that need to change

get back in the kitchen etc

youtube.com/watch?v=uh5swCCunO8

anyone who uses the term gook regularly is ok in my book

common libshit logic
>hurr i agree with this person's views therefore they're funny
example john oliver, trevor noah etc
trevor noah has a whole "comedy" show where he just angrily rants about Trump without making a single joke and all the libshits think it's absolutely hilarious

just fyi nothing that woman said was funny
good insults maybe but not humorous

>people are allowed to go heckle people and disturb everyone trying to mind their own business
yeah no that's not how reality works

White people just want their own countries back.

You don't go out much, do you

thats fucking funny when she imitated the gook

so in your mind because you see people doing things that are frowned upon by society and regularly results in them being arrested for disturbing the peace means that it's okay

you're blatantly wrong im afraid
basically you're that it's okay for spics and niggers to run around blaring extremely loud music everywhere they go
or some random hoodrat to go on a train and just start yelling at white people
because that's the exact equivalent of what that ugly old shrew was doing

um no sweetie you are wrong

spics and niggers do that all the time and everyone thinks its normal

Glad old white racist people like here are dying out, when her generation goes the white population will shrink a lot, thank god.

Stop that, I mean it.

you failed to address my argument
unless YOU think that those things are okay and that everyone should accept such behavior than the same logic applies to the old racist lady

people ignoring it when other people do things does not mean that it's legal for them to do those things and something being legal does not mean that we should be accepting of said activities

uh, honey, laws are determined by how people feel about things, ever heard of jury nullification? ok byeeeeee

im gonna reformat the question in case you ever intend on giving me a serious question
do you like random spics and niggers driving around blaring loud rap music/ghetto mexican shit?
would you like it if some nig goes on the bus and just starts yelling at some random couple of white people?

if you answer to either of those questions is no than you're a hypocrite for saying the old racist lady is in the right

Breddy gud desu

oh snugglebuns, you sound so asian right now

Classic

>everyone itt still faps to jav

I actually kind of want to see the video that she shot
upload where?

Kids should vacate seats for older/disabled/pregnant people

Dumb kids should listen to their elders.
Old lady shows more backbone than the majority of posters here.

It was funny to watch but shes not a comedian by a long shot. nobody is "right" they Asians didn't even react and the lady made a fool of herself, big woop.

Spoken like a real gook

Everyone thinks like her
Just most people haven't reached that breaking point yet

Thus. Aus is racist as fuck, people just haven't learnt to love the label yet.

Tell me the last time you told a subhuman to fuck off face to face? I bet you don't even meet nigger's gaze and try to stare them down or make them feel uncomfortable and leave.

I always make it a point to ask the person's age before interacting with them to first more accurately establish the moral hiearchy between us. Unfortunately, I'm rarely met with an honest response so I just have to respond with a reserved politeness in case they happen to be older than me.