Muslims are digging spike traps for cops to fall into around their slums in France

They found three holes with a depth of eighty centimeters to one meter which were filled with sharp items and covered with grass.

The government believes the traps' purpose was to injure the police.

>"It's a crazy situation and, frankly this is unheard of in Roubaix and perhaps even France," laments a police official at Roubaix station. Last week, an emergency police patrol circulating in the Trois-Ponts district was alerted that holes were being dug in a vacant lot near the Kennedy Avenue in Roubaix.

>"When officers visited the site, young people from the neighborhood explained that they were digging pools to bathe in the event of extreme heat. As a precaution, their tools were confiscated."

>The night shift patrol re-visted the site a few hours later and found that the holes were filled with sharp objects before being covered with branches and sheets so we couldn't see the objects. " We're talking about pieces of glass, metal plates or up-turned chairs with their feet in the air — things positioned to hurt". The discovery was fortunately made before people got injured.

archive.is/Spo39

pic related: Vietcong warfare

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Spo39
youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY
fdesouche.com/870589-roubaix-59-des-trous-remplis-dobjets-tranchants-creuses-pour-pieger-les-policiers
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-39855287
lavoixdunord.fr/191029/article/2017-07-12/des-trous-remplis-d-objets-tranchants-creuses-pour-pieger-les-policiers#utm_medium=redaction&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=page-fan-vdn
lavoixdunord.fr/191029/article/2017-07-12/des-trous-remplis-d-objets-tranchants-creuses-pour-pieger-les-policiers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully their kids fall in.

throw the muzzies down into them. this is how we would act in a functioning, cuck-free society.

Wow, they start to develop technology shortly after they settle in Europe, coincidence?

Just fill it with water and tell the mudslimes it's a free public pool

their is clearly some leaning up to be done in France.

Do Muslims swim? Honest question since they are a desert peoples.

What has to happen before the army can go in?

Zing.

Isn't that an act of war? What are the real French people going to do about this?

When did France become Vietnam?

Start a hashtag and wear safety pins probably.

>archive.is/Spo39
any real articles on this?

>It's a crazy situation and, frankly this is unheard of in Roubaix and perhaps even France
I wonder what changed in France that this could start happening.
HMMMMMMMMMM

Hahahaha this is some Viet Cong gook in France getting flashbacks and setting traps for the GI

Wow.

/thread/ theme

youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY

9/11 2.0.
I'm talking not singular attacks but the start of full blown ethnoreligious cleansing. ISIS could ram a NATO fighter jet into the palais de l'elysée and they still wouldn't do anything.

yes, if they need to

What's wrong with the archive provided?
Direct link:

fdesouche.com/870589-roubaix-59-des-trous-remplis-dobjets-tranchants-creuses-pour-pieger-les-policiers

Theyre slightly better at it than niggers

Dont know about the article, but that pic was taken in 2010 in Vietnam

Thanks. And what a horrid article. They are so gross. Poor Germans. And Swedes. And English. And...

Weird since they live further from water than Africans.

>not reading the picture's name in OP

>And.
Polish
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-39855287

Being sold to pakis in Scotland...

I don't know how to archive so I will get yelled at, but here is another French article that has a pic of a trap covered that they found:

lavoixdunord.fr/191029/article/2017-07-12/des-trous-remplis-d-objets-tranchants-creuses-pour-pieger-les-policiers#utm_medium=redaction&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=page-fan-vdn

Another one medium talking about it:
lavoixdunord.fr/191029/article/2017-07-12/des-trous-remplis-d-objets-tranchants-creuses-pour-pieger-les-policiers

WTF real article? I know it's hard to believe- it is true.
>>archive.is/Spo39
>any real articles on this?
Archived links are used to not give ad money/clicked baits to Media.

yes. I mentioned that in the OP to draw attention to where this kind of warfare has been used before.

pic related: actual trap discovered

Who fucking cares. Let europe burn to the ground. Bunch of fags that think they mean something to the world. In 300 years US has surpassed them in every way and built a global empire while they let germany take over for the third time in a century. Fuck them, they deserve everything they get. At least aussies stand a chance because they aren't nearly as soft as the average euro trash.

When will we scream, "Enough!" What line needs to be crossed, that hasn't, for use to take our countries back and stop this barbaric terror?

Stop appropriating Vietnamese culture

The left will scream "MORE" and because they scream the loudest, they'll get more.

pic related: other trap discovered

More info:

>The matter is being taken very seriously. "It's a notorious place for dealing drugs. It's problematic for my colleagues because when they go to the courtyard to look for a person they are pursuing, they don't look at the ground where they set foot. The same goes for dogs in the canine brigade or for the detection of narcotics. This is a novelty. This is the first time we have faced such traps."

>"The technical services of the city went to the site to plug the holes ," explains Margaret Connell. This intervention was possible only under the protection of numerous personnel of the national and municipal police forces. We contacted the Northern Prefecture, which did not respond to our solicitations. In the neighborhood, the few people who wanted to respond said they did not know, explaining that the holes had been dug for ANRU's work (Urban renovation).

"Do they realize that children play in these vacant lots and that they too can impale themselves on the chair legs or seriously injure themselves by falling? It is completely irresponsible."

>An investigation has been opened. For now, nobody can be 100% sure that these traps were for the police. "Who do you want them to address?" Asks a police officer of Roubaix when asked about it. Do those who have dug these traps realize that children are playing in these vacant lots and that they too can impale themselves on the chair legs or seriously injure themselves by falling? It is completely irresponsible. "

>According to our information, the city firefighters were briefed on the discovery of these traps. They were advised to be " extremely careful" when working in the neighborhood.

I thought Poland was based and they kicked the muslims out?

>be French
>fall into spike pit

SAY IT WITH ME:
NO

>since they are a desert peoples
There are more muslims in southeast asia than in the middle east. Arabs are a minority of muslims.

It has to be massacres/single events in the order of magnitude about thousands of deaths/causalities.like 9/11.

MORE

>the city firefighters were briefed on the discovery of these traps. They were advised to be " extremely careful" when working in the neighborhood.
Why are the even continuing to work in the neighborhoods? Just refuse. Stop helping them. Make their lives miserable. They hate you anyway and terrorize anyone who comes into their areas, so just ignore them and let them self destruct.

DEDCAWPS

Eastern European sex trafficking rings aren't just something in a movie with Liam Neeson you know?

Thanks. I always forget that. I always think of "Lawrence of Arabia" when I think of Muslims so I only ever think of the desert peoples.

Does France have underground utilities like the US? Because some fried sandnigger sounds like fun.

>900%
lol.. So enriching and vibrant!

You think shit like this may have spurred a change of heart in Macron?
I still don't trust him.

a cut above the nogs but cut from the same cloth i guess, europe is gonna collectively shit it's pants over the next few decades i think

Could also be used to throw people into, people who intrude into the area.

And pointing out again that the pic in OP post isn't of the holes in question.

>Weird since they live further from water than Africans.

American education.

bump

Bump

No. They want this sort of thing. They want society to fracture and break into open conflict. Divide and Conquer is their motto for a reason.

Muh >23.4%

>tfw you are digging a pool to save your poor communitiy from the agonising heat and the mcpolice come to confiscate your assault shovels
Fucking frogs

kek the race war is here they're already making guerilla preparations

>pic related: Vietcong warfare
That's a well crafted hole so I knew it wasn't some crude algerian pit.

if the muslims take over europe, they ostensibly get the nukes too, unless we destroy/remove them before they get their mitts on them

Isn't paris trying to become an olympic city or some shit?

It's like a war zone now though.

HATE

#NOTALLSPIKEPITS

This is even better that time a shqip murdered a moroccan in my hometown's marketplace.

>year 2020
>operation frog legs is underway to retake france from isis
>standard foot patrol through paris to look for the enemy
>m8 falls into a spiketrap dug by the locals, somehow survives though

Just another day out in the urban jungle of paris boys.

>import muslim extremists
>get muslim extremists

Why is this a surprise?

Bump.

>Muslims are digging spike traps for cops to fall into around their slums in France

thermal imaging would probably be appropriate.

>5/10 in top 10

That's literally a war crime in the Geneva conventions.

France should use this as their golden ticket and kick them the fuck out

No it's not.

>be american
>get shot
>be european
>get raped, ran over by trucks, sprayed with acid, bombed, and can't even leave your own house because your driveway has booby traps in it

>let me google it for you, montenigger

"Protocol II on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Mines, Booby-Traps and Other Devices was amended on May 3, 1996, to strengthen its provisions and extend the scope of application to cover both international and internal armed conflicts. The protocol regulates, but does not ban, land mines. It prohibits the use of non-detectable anti-personnel mines and their transfer; prohibits the use of non-self-destructing and non-self-deactivating mines outside fenced, monitored and marked areas; prohibits directing mines and booby traps against civilians; requires parties to the conflict to remove mines and booby traps when the conflict ends; broadens obligations of protecting peacekeeping and other missions of the United Nations and its agencies; requires States to enforce compliance with its provisions within their jurisdiction; and calls for penal sanctions in case of violation.[2][8]"

Please read that again, when reading law it's important to read it thoroughly. Use of traps and mines isn't banned. Besides that protocol is not unanimously ratified.

>prohibits directing mines and booby traps against civilians
>Prohibit = formally forbid (something) by law, rule, or other authority

Police are generally considered to be civilians.

>prohibits bobby traps
Some cops are civilians or not? Sorry for my ignorance in advance.

But these treaties apply to conflicts m8.

holy fuck why doesnt france coupe already

>Implying Muslims aren't at war with us
Just because we pretend they're not doesn't stop them from Jihading us.

In burkinis no less.

Cops aren't generally considered to be civilians.
But in this case that's not so relevant, what's relevant:
1) Treaties like this apply to (international) conflicts.
2) It doesn't ban the use, it regulates the use. But you always have a thing called "military necessity" which waters-down all these treaties. Very few things are strictly banned.
3) This treaty is not ius cogens and from what I recall some 30-40 states didn't ratify it, including USA and Russia.

Shiiieeeet, this is like something out of a video game. Western society will never grow a pair and stand up to Muslims, ever.

I'm simply talking about legal aspects, and this is not a war crime. Perhaps it's another type of crime under French law, but that's a different thing.

international
"Internal armed. conflicts" INTERNAL

unrest / low insurgency campaign. The police has found arms depot in france and germany

>pic related
>the pic is not related
kys

It is in that paragraph internal word.

See

Some apply to both international and internal. But I doubt you'll find a single jurist who will agree France right now suffers from an internal conflict.

This is some Viet Cong shit, man. I bet they poo on them like the VC too. Fuck muslims and fuck the jews who brought them.

ofc they can, schools teach them, it's not like nignogs in the usa

>Largest Muslim country Indonesia
>Desert people
pick one

No, practically all Europe has militarised police forces closely related and based on military structures and considered part of the armed forces along with the firefighters (the most visible element is the use of miltary ranks) and are part of the national defence plans.

These are traps of peace you bigot.

Police and firefighters are considered armed forces in several European countries, as they are closely related and stem from the military structure, so they aren't actually civilians.

In France we have cops that are not militaries and cops that are militaries (gendarmes)

>most muzzies in Europe are Indonesian

>be a nuclear superpower whose army employs the best tech available
>attacks a third world shithole filled with midget gooks and their outdated rifles
>they dig holes and put spikes inside, then poo over them
>ohno.png
>lose war

a thread about punji pits

I feel like I'm on /out/

Muslims dindu nuffin, they are religion of piece.

it's almost as if these subhumans create a hell-on-earth ghetto wherever they go

ya wtf I thought these were no go zones for police. But I guess they would let the firefighters in wouldnt they the fucks.