Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Are you ready for tonight's Late Show with Stephen Colbert /pol?

It starts RIGHT NOW on CBS

You're getting really desperate for views, Stephen.

Did calling your audience idiots not work or something?

>americans unironically get their political views and news on current events from failed comedians relegated to late-night time slots when everyone's asleep

Can you even fathom that?

Does anyone not see Colbert as a propaganda piece? Just do your job and provide a few laughs before people go to sleep. Take politics to MSNBC.

Kys faggot

Kelly Ann is stealing Sup Forums's favorite word
Not shill, Delusion.

You wouldn't know that if it weren't for Colbert.

If only you had a salient message to go with those trips.

I really don't understand why Colbert is so intent on destroying Trump. I mean it's like past the point of comedy with him. He gets mean, almost vicious at times.

I remember when late night TV was Letterman telling corny jokes to old people and having surprisingly good musical guests from time to time.

Now it's 100% abrasive agitprop directed against a huge portion of the population non-stop. This isn't the same country I grew up in. Not even close. These people need to go.

Because The Late Show just got 6 emmy nominations.

He's /theirpuppet/ and taking shekels from the Deep State in a planned overthrow of Trump. A modern day Goebbels to make an analogy.

colbert delivering the deep state package, but will it be enough in the face of Fusion GPS revelations? McCain, Lynch, a few others are looking more guilty than anyone else. Even democrats are admitting Trump Jr's meeting isn't amounting to anything actionable for them. But entrapment is a different story...

I remember when it was a Scottish man playing harmonica and talking to a gay robot skeleton :(

>mfw you get triggered by being called an idiot

Really? Wtf? The show is literally just the Fuck Trump show. And even when he has guests on he's one of the worst interviewers I've ever seen.

To think that someone like Trump, who's insulted countless people, can't take the heat from a comedian. Sad.

100% this.

>thinking trump gives a fuck what some hack comedian said
WEW

ZOMG! Colbert is talking about Trump AGAIN!!!111!!!one!!!11... Seriously, same damn thing for the past 7 months. I beg you, Kind Sir, do come up with something different. This isn't funny anymore, just the same vomit re-eaten and re-vomited up again.

TV as a medium for information hs been dying for years. Basically they can do whatever they want because new broadcast stations aren't going to pop up even to fill the need for people looking for something outside of the liberal tube feeding.

I know it's played out to say, but alternative media sources online is where it's at.

GLOMPHF!!!!!!!

kys

>I remember when late night show were bland and boring.
I bet you supported Jay Leno fucking over Conan O'Brien.

>that image
Is Colbert going full Glenn Beck?

Nice trips sweetie

he should take glenn becks story as a cautionary tale, becoming obsessed with defeating trump can ruin you

mother of god

Yeah Drumpf is known for maintaining his temper and not lashing out like a child on twitter.

I for one look forward to the meltdown. It's only a matter of time before he's dipping his face in cheeto dust.