JUDAISM GENERAL

JUDAISM GENERAL

EDITION: DAY OF THE LORD

HAIL GOD, HAIL VICTORY

This is a thread for the discussion of Christianity. Islam, the future of Jewish People, Culture, and the Goyim question.

Places to start learning

Can a person become a jew?
>youtube.com/watch?v=r4I2EeZhOg8

Torah in English
>youtube.com/watch?v=dzYH59NT40c

Talmud PDF
>www.ulc.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/TheTalmud.pdf

Kabbalah
>youtube.com/watch?v=KHqLrW4TOfA

MOTIVATION

Music
>youtube.com/watch?v=gZQb-35dDcU

Israeli MIGHT
youtube.com/watch?v=BR3x-MV4neY

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCORD GROUP

DISCORD GROUP CODE: hMcBpt3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HHgxOXEQaFU
youtube.com/watch?v=z7wCCPGEX98&list=PLVQPAuhEKYSa3CWjFch2DvMbgvuDcsLFv
youtu.be/owO91hBEOJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finally!!!

>For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Smells like antichrists in here

>ly; and circumcisio
Fuck off ameriturd

Shalom

shalom,

Where's the goyim internet defence force?

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Fuck off you retarded burger, you are literally fucking worthless. Everyone on pol fucking despises you

Mazel tov how do we deal with the anti-semitism on this board?
youtu.be/HHgxOXEQaFU

great thread. Sending love. Planning on making aliyah soon

Kys you fuck 3 mile long nosed kike your entire culture and people need to be fucking wiped from existence

lol quoting from a book we don't believe in. Nice play dumbshit.

>pol
Lurk moar goyim

fucking retard, the music you quoted isn't jewish it's "messianic Jewish" which means christcuck. here's real Jewish music.
youtube.com/watch?v=z7wCCPGEX98&list=PLVQPAuhEKYSa3CWjFch2DvMbgvuDcsLFv

The goyim shall server the chosen people.

Okay lets see one from the O

Jonah 5:23
Jews in the 2000s A.D. fucking suck.

yes, free web hosting goy

a people and a country born and nourished on the genocide of other people.

says the jew.

Jonah literally only has 4 chapters but nice try christcuck.

Not an argument

Here's a bible quote you might like, Deuteronomy 14:2
" For you are a holy people to the Lord your God, and the Lord has chosen you to be a people for Himself, a special treasure above all the peoples who are on the face of the earth."

Shalom, serious question here.

already brought this up so I'm a little late to the party but I'll try. I think the closest religion to Judaism is Shintoism or Hinduism; basically ethno-religions from very early on in human development that have a lot of unscientific and patently ridiculous bullshit in their scriptures, and are clearly nothing more than the tribal religion for one ethnic group, but somehow have survived until the present day. I understand that your interpretation will obviously differ; I'm offering this background so you get where I'm coming from.

With that in mind, I'd like to ask how you see these other faiths and the claims they make in the context of the equally unscientific and ethnocentric claims that Judaism also makes (Jews are people of God, creation story/Adam and Eve, everything else basically). If I were Jewish, I don't think I'd find it possible to be truly religious, although I can see myself following it in a purely orthopractic or cultural sense, purely because it appears so damn transparent.

Chabad in the house!

>flag
Why am I not surprised?

get this vile kike filth off of my board

farvoss bis du ofen internet shaygetz?

Most Jews are atheists. the serious jews have transformed judaism into a modern religion through many additions and interpretations. I practice modern Orthodox Judaism because it ensures my wife is a virgin and my children are aware and proud of our history. obviously I'm no dumb enough to believe in god tho.

>your board.

#openbordersforisrael

hello cousins

You're just a shill

Hello my libyan brother
What brought you to Sup Forums?Arent you living in mad max style wastland??

peace my familia
youtu.be/owO91hBEOJU

Can a Jew be a Jew without getting snipped?
What happens in Jewish Heaven? My understanding is that every Jew gets to go, good or bad. Do they have segregated neighbourhoods or something?

hello there my dziri friend, i have been a regular since 2011

I finally took the Jew pill, Sup Forums. What's your excuse for not having done so yet?

Reminder that no one here is a practicing Jew.

The only "Jews" here are secular atheists "cultural" Jews that only call themselves Jewish for diversity points.

Shalom