So..... How badly did THIS guy fuck up??

So..... How badly did THIS guy fuck up??

Did he finish his hotdog?

Filthy S*rb.

It was inevitable regardless of his assassination. He merely catalyzed the process.

Sounds like an interesting story. Can I get the truncated synopsis?

The Shia Labeouf of his day.

Destroyed Western Civ completely and Eastern Europe suffered and suffers a lot.

the only drawback of WW1 was the Russian Revolution

Did nothing wrong, what happened after wasn't his fault. He protected his country.

>Ignorant hunk of shit detected

What did Shia do this time?

Top fucking kek, this guy is a hero.

whom is this?

>no step on snek
>tripfag
>doesn't know history
It checks out

*record scratch*

but it doesn't explain whoms't this nibba is

it looks like a mix between salvadore dali and shia lebuff

Sure, he was a psychotic cunt, but the Serbian government were the real shitbags for sheltering and defending him after he assassinated the goddamned archduke of another European state. Fuck them.

If you would like to know whom'st'd this gentleman is, then I shall say. It's the Serbian assassin who killed /ourarchduke/ FF. Gavrilo Princip.

;)

What?
He got caught right away, and his companions.

>still not bothering to use reverse image search
>still not using any of the context clues from the thread
>turning "whom" into "whomst" with a random fucking apostrophe in there
>when "whom" (or any other retarded form of it) shouldn't even be used right there
>tries to use black twitter memes in a format that can't even display the square red "B" icon you're going for
>doesn't even bother to capitalize the "B"s to try to differentiate them and make them look more like the shit that you're going for
>parading his ignorance of the guy in the picture like it makes him fucking aloof and cool or some this
Please go be an eleventh-grader somewhere else.

Sorry, I conflated Princip with the other conspirators that the Serbian government refused to allow the Austro-Hungarians to investigate.

Set off a chain of events that led to the fall of four empires, leading Europe to turn it's back on monarchy and tradition, and now thanks to liberals in certain counties (looking at you Germany) are now flooding the continent with mudslimes. Seriously I hope this guy is burning in hell being raped by Austrians.

he was a chad before he went full JUST in jail

Technically, his plan for Greater Serbia came true in the end.

That's the thing about nationalism. We admire everyone who has it, but eventually, you're going to clash swords with your friends and/or take the whole world down in your favor.

Its practical, but a risky game.