Cont. of >>133530332

Cont. of

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O0flTn4IuYM
twitter.com/dhsscitech/status/882736112229376000)
youtube.com/watch?v=O0flTn4IuYM
archive.is/tpx3A
archive.is/E2o53
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/leaked-documents-show-democrats-plotting-blame-russia-hacking
cyber-berkut.com/en
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/leaked-documents-show-democrats-plotting-blame-russia-hacking/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/885395248612085760
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/885395248612085760
archive.fo/Ut1ZP
archive.fo/oh0rX
archive.fo/Ut1ZP
youtube.com/watch?v=4TTK4LI__nc
chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-peter-smith-death-met-0713-20170713-story.html
dailycaller.com/2017/07/12/fec-has-kept-documents-about-democrats-secret-for-years/
sputniknews.com/politics/201707131055521024-clinton-pinchuk-presidential-run/
rawstory.com/2017/07/special-prosecutor-mueller-just-hired-an-fbi-investigator-who-was-hot-on-the-trail-of-hillarys-missing-emails/
dailycaller.com/2017/07/13/report-mueller-taps-fbi-official-who-led-clinton-email-probe-to-manage-trump-russia-team/
thedailybeast.com/gop-operative-who-sought-hillary-emails-killed-himself
rawstory
archive.is/ANziB
thedailybeast
archive.is/NCevh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LEAF GETS FIRST POST AGAIN

youtu.be/O0flTn4IuYM

Requesting infographic support for the (((media))) front

This ones gotta meme something

Bump

>ignore any posts with the words 'yawn', 'sleep' or 'nap'
>drink coffee
>do whatever
>stay awake
>stay lurking
Also, ignore , he's just some weirdo that has nothing to do with this, he just decided to show up

drumpf is going to get impeached

bumps

Bump

TeaLeaves = April Lorenzen! GET IN HERE!!!

Meme theme:
"April Lorenzen is one of the world's premier DNS experts and has shattered the glass ceiling. She outsmarted Trump and the MSM by faking DNS records so that the Obama administration could obtain a FISA warrant, and monitor all of the oppositions communications. We think the SJW's would be proud of her, and want them to celebrate her accross all of the social media platforms."

Twitter Hashtags:
#WomenInSTEM
#STEMGirls
#STEMisSexy

The Plan:
1. Meme April Lorenzen and get her trending (she has a DHS talk coming up in a few days: twitter.com/dhsscitech/status/882736112229376000)
2. Force Lorenzen, The Intercept, Slate, and DHS to explain the logs
3. Watch deep state melt down

The break down:
>>Don Jr is contacted by promoter Rob Goldstone who claims a Russian Rep has dirt on HRC
>>Don Jr agrees to meeting
>>Rep was actually Natalia Veselnitskaya with no government connection whatsoever
>>Worked with Fusion GPS (Responsible for the dossier)
>>Natalia Veselnitskaya is a plant to entrap Don Jr. or is telling the truth. It doesn't matter because...
>>NYT gets leaked emails through NSA/CIA through FISA warrants
>>FISA Warrants granted through "Trump Tower contacting Kremlin Bank" proved through DNS records
>>DNS Records were faked by Tea Leaves (see links below + weaponizedautism.wordpress.com)
>>Tea Leaves is April Lorenzen, a name (((they))) are censoring
>>Deep state in deep
(Thanks to user for this summary!)

Full Video Summary:
youtube.com/watch?v=O0flTn4IuYM (Thanks leaf!)

In case you forgot:
archive.is/tpx3A
archive.is/E2o53

EVERY OTHER "HAPPENING" ON Sup Forums SHOULD BE IGNORED. GET THE INTERCEPT TO CONFIRM HER IDENTITY, AND SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN WHILE THE DON JR STORY IS IMPLODING

Fbi user Thread

Previous Threads

Bump

bump

Bampu
Time to stock up on rations

Bump

I need more autism to understand.

its over, the whole DNC cabal is crumbling

Bump

youtu.be/O0flTn4IuYM

Bump

>Some leaked emails faking the russia witch hunt
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/leaked-documents-show-democrats-plotting-blame-russia-hacking
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/889359248612085760

>Thomas Weihe's hacked e-mails (.zip form)
cyber-berkut.com/en

>if i fucked a link up, sorry, it's difficult to copy an url from an image when you have to decide wether to look at what you write or what you're supposed to write

bump for actual happening

thank you for your service mexibro

so it turns out it's not on .zip, but as a bunch of .png files.

thanks

How long till some DNC heads start rolling?

I'm convinced Trump will survive this because he is under divine protection.

Bump

>posts exactly at midnight
nice

>13:00:00

checkem

Bump

Bump

Bros this has to be some serious shit, reddit just went down for "maintenance"

(((((((((((((((((((((((maintenance)))))))))))))))))))))))

Wtfffff
I feel like I should go buy food and water desu

Doot Doot

Owo

why the fuck are you on reddit?

What a roll

It's happening. Don't let the shills convince you otherwise.

spreading this thread

Its over for drmpf

>that pic
holy shit, the mental gymnastics of you drumpfkins are incredible

it's actually over now

your president will be impeached

Fuck reddit we have everything we need in here. Fuck man.

The 27th is apparently when it really goes down

just a reminder ignore shills, don't even respond.

The fact they are trying to slide it this late has to mean something, usually, they work from 8 - 5. Must be getting time and a half per post

>still $1.5 per post

BUMP!

Bump this shit to the fucking sky my doods.

You can really tell when Reddit is down.

I get it but spread the important links on social media and other sites where more normal people will see it. I'm sharing them all over too but not there.

thanks, i was actually about to respond to one for some reason
>no joke
>i need more coffee

got it
i am sure we will come up with a plan later

Conducting borderline illegal but clear unethical/amoral shit just "to win for the sake of power" instead of "doing the right thing" is what made me loose my trust in dnc/hillary/democrats all together. Fuck them, they deserve that loss

it is very important to me that a bunch of spergs on a korean japanimation image sharing forum do something other than pay any attention to this
please

You know we will bro, for now we keep bumping this.

I'd actually love to see the network metrics for Sup Forums right now

there's got to have been a bump with reddit's maintenance

We need easily digestible infographics more than anything, links can be easily filtered, harder to do with images.

share you ideas about images, what are we looking for ?

Fuuuuuck bump spoon feed me on what took place today been out of the loop for like three days.

This thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/leaked-documents-show-democrats-plotting-blame-russia-hacking/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/885395248612085760 URL is 404 do you have another source?

holy shit that spooked me.
I don't think i can sleep now thanks for that.

not 404ing for me

Here are examples from the 2016 election

They're simple, eye-catching, and provide the relevant information very quickly

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/885395248612085760 works
> it just references cyber-berkut.com/en

Nah, its all pasta from the /TLG/

Keep the thread alive. Don't let shill threads kill it.

It is for me maybe it's being black listed in the US.

we're trying
it's hard when we only have around 20 guys, out of which some are working on an infographic and some others are just gone.

Wish we had some meme vets from the election. They'd be useful for providing templates and so forth.

And when it comes to making these, it's even better if you can make it funny

well that makes sense.
>here it is then

K will try it out here's proof that I'm not larping

What this guy says People who haven't been following this aren't going to go through a wall of text out of the blue. We need images to catch their interest, images that will gradually provide them an idea of what's going on as they keep on coming across them over days.

here

archive.fo/Ut1ZP

and here

archive.fo/oh0rX

k

Meme theme:
"April Lorenzen is one of the world's premier DNS experts and has shattered the glass ceiling. She outsmarted Trump and the MSM by faking DNS records so that the Obama administration could obtain a FISA warrant, and monitor all of the oppositions communications. We think the SJW's would be proud of her, and want them to celebrate her accross all of the social media platforms."

Twitter Hashtags:
#WomenInSTEM
#STEMGirls
#STEMisSexy

The Plan:
1. Meme April Lorenzen and get her trending (she has a DHS talk coming up in a few days: twitter.com/dhsscitech/status/882736112229376000)
2. Force Lorenzen, The Intercept, Slate, and DHS to explain the logs
3. Watch deep state melt down

what the fuck wrong with drinking coffee
what the fuck

Black listed
Thank you reading it now.

Here: archive.fo/Ut1ZP

I found it leaf thank you though

create a thread for this

This is legit

>implying some nutjob isn't just going to get antifa there as a decoy while a bunch of 16y/o landwhales ask her what feminism is for her
we need some people to hide their power level while they're there. No pepe pins, no ancap tokens, no memes.

This is the thread for this!

youtube.com/watch?v=4TTK4LI__nc

Bumperino

iz dis dee end ob Crumph?

>Peter W. Smith, GOP operative who sought Clinton's emails from Russian hackers, committed suicide, records show
chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-peter-smith-death-met-0713-20170713-story.html

>FEC Has Kept Documents About Democrats Secret For Years
dailycaller.com/2017/07/12/fec-has-kept-documents-about-democrats-secret-for-years/

>How the Clintons Longstanding Ukrainian Donor Allegedly Sponsored Hillary's Run
sputniknews.com/politics/201707131055521024-clinton-pinchuk-presidential-run/

rawstory.com/2017/07/special-prosecutor-mueller-just-hired-an-fbi-investigator-who-was-hot-on-the-trail-of-hillarys-missing-emails/

dailycaller.com/2017/07/13/report-mueller-taps-fbi-official-who-led-clinton-email-probe-to-manage-trump-russia-team/

thedailybeast.com/gop-operative-who-sought-hillary-emails-killed-himself

>rawstory com/2017/07/special-prosecutor-mueller-just-hired-an-fbi-investigator-who-was-hot-on-the-trail-of-hillarys-missing-emails
archive.is/ANziB
>thedailybeast com/gop-operative-who-sought-hillary-emails-killed-himself
archive.is/NCevh

It's not suggesting go there, we get her name trending using fake lefty accounts. The goal is to get it trending because the stories about her logs are being surpressed.
Watch this video it explains. youtu.be/O0flTn4IuYM

oh well ok

Too many words, I think we could start with some message celebrating her stumping Trump first, get them interested in her and sharing before dropping the good stuff.

>go there but how power level
Why even go? What good would going to that speech be? I'd stay the fuxk away unless you wanna get domed with a bike lock.

good point.

Good idea. Are we just hoping if it's trending it will be obvious she faked the logs? What if they don't find the articles