How can Max Boot show his face again after being exposed on tv

>youtu.be/EzCl0eWsbYY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrUXPn7HCjM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tuck is so fucking based.

>It's not sarcasm it's contempt for your non-argument
MYSIDES

Liberals had to invent ways to despise the new right since they couldn't accept the fact that it was simply a repudiation of the neoconservative right of the 2000s which they hated.

Maximum Tucked right now.

Jews have no shame

Last night I had to rewind the dvr and re-watch that beatdown three times. Now going to youtube to break the replay button

Pow, right in the kisser.

A lot of American's think Putin is a good leader. Associate liking Putin with liking Hitler.
A lot of American's think Hitler was a good leader.

fuck yeah.

T U C K E D

You can't even make that shit up. They're accusing Tucker of "backing the Russians who are committing war crimes" when it's a fact that we've killed several times more civilians than the fucking russians could mange if their pilots were drunk on vodka.

I'm telling you lads, this CFR group is the demon's lair. Chatham House is their sister group in the UK. Their goal is war until we beg for a one world government. The UN is their baby.

Congress stalinists confirmed

Based on all accounts, the CFR has always been an integral part of the NWO "conspiracy theory."

This was the point of Hillary's alt-right speech. The entire MSM used it as a propaganda guide. Before that speech, alt-right was mostly being used as a broad term for the non-neocon/non-traditional right.

Doesn't really matter, though. The pendulum has reversed and there is nothing they can do to stop it. Just like there was nothing traditionalists in the mid 20th century could have done to stop liberalism.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
L
O
W
N

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

O
U
T

can't cuck the tuck

Problem goy?

Yes, you're 100% right. I think what we're describing is the underlying dynamic that explains everything that has happened domestically in US politics over the last 3 years. The changes that have occurred are mind-blowing and unprecedented, but nobody, especially on the left, talks about them for obvious reasons.

I don't find Tucker to be a good debater. He says a lot of demeaning and rude things but he does in a "polite" way. But it's really just the equivalent of namecalling, which is not an argument.

Thanks for the link though

Max Boot got frustrated and literally admitted this whole anti-Russia thing is really just about Israel.

Yeah I found it really weird the other night when the guy before this was yelling at Tucker about Putins "war crimes" and mentioned bombing hospitals, when in fact WE have "accidentally" bombed at least 1 and I think more than 1 hospital just in recent memory, and I think it was an MSF hospital no less.
It was an awkward moment in that interview, and I almost felt like it was bait, since had Tucker actually pointed that out he probably would've destroyed his career for making an "anti-American" statement

haha yeah that's a fact. I think we've actually hit at least 2 hospitals and/or a mosque. Putin's "war crimes" that they're referring to are his supporting of Assad who "gasses his own people."

Yeah he is more about pointing out flaws in his opponents than debating
Its hilarious though

The max guy truly humiliated himself and especially Council on Foreign relations
All CFR fags immediately kys in shame
You are worthless scum CFR

youtube.com/watch?v=KrUXPn7HCjM
Essential if not heard before

>its not sarcasm, its heartfelt - i have contempt for your non argument
HOOOOOLY FUCK TUCK

Funny, go look at Bill Kristol's Twitter. Liberals are circle jerking over his humanitarian and anti-Trump views. Pre-Trump he was just another neocon, post-Trump he's an swell guy. I'm sure not one of them has taken the time to look into the foreign policy he's responsible for pushing or even know what PNAC is all about. They just know he's anti-Trump and that's good enough for them.

>Tuck blasts Boot
>Boot immediately repeats what Tuck said back at him
>Thinks this is what wit looks like

Holy shit I just watched that last night. Can you believe that's the kind of person they have on as a Sr. Fellow at the CRF.

Brings a whole new level of holy fuck to just how completely incompetent these people are. No wonder the old guard are dying off so they can get an immediate start at rolling in their graves.

He points out absurdities and inconsistencies in their arguments and asks them to explain. Like in this interview, he knows he's not a foreign policy expert but he's well aware, as are most people, that the status quo DC/globalist foreign policy is of bombing the world into freedom has done nothing to make the world or the US safer, instead we just pour money into a black hole and leave dead and extremism wherever we go. The policy of "war for your freedom" is hard to defend after what we've seen over the last 15 years.

BUT TUCKER YOU JUST SAID RUSSIA WAS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND WE SHOULD HELP PUTIN IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE

TUCKER DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD ALSO HELP THEM HACK THE ELECTIONS?

TUCKER NO THAT'S NOT THE QUESTION I WANTED TO COME HERE TO ASK YOU IF YOU REALLY THINK WE SHOULD GIVE AID TO THE ASSAD REGIME THAT GASSED INNOCENT CHILDREN, NOT THE OTHER REGIME, AND NOT WHY I WAS WRONG, AS YOU WERE TOO, AND WOULD YOU ADMIT THAT IT WAS WRONG FOR TRUMP TO HELP THE RUSSIANS BOMB HOSPITALS?

do they even let this guy out of his muzzle at CFR meetings? or maybe they just quietly don't tell him about them?

TUCKED
U
C
K
E
D

Kikes are falling to pieces. How can we replicate Tuck? Make 100 of him and spread him around the televisio stations.

THEY BELIEVE IN DEATH TO ISRAEL
>THEY BELIEVE DEATH TO AMERICA
>THEY BELIEVE IN DEATH TO AMERICA
>THEY BELIEVE IN DEATH TO AMERICA

Tuck getting cucked back to back

Tuck's not all that, but I guess he's been around the block long enough to be able to play both a bantz interview and an honest one. Like a musician maybe.

But I would honestly like to have seen him interview, say, Zbigniew Brzezinski. He used to make appearances on his daughter's show, and Psycho Joe was never afraid to try saying shit to his face. Tucker could have elicited some more gravitationally interesting things, knowing full well he wasn't in a position to debate it all like a policy wonk.

Awe shucks schlomo. This debate was 11/10. Go see your shrink.

Tucker ripped these guys a new one. I love it.

I was hoping he would go the Saudi Arabia route and bring up the fact that over 3,000 people died during 911 considering he brought up how the Japanese did Pearl Harbor and killed less people than that

Don't get me wrong mate. I'm not rating it 11/10, but I am rating it stop-what-i'm-doing-to-watch/10.

I'm just agreeing with you about Tucker having been a very good move, and that I'd like more TalmudVision to have hosts of this quality, and then go on to flesh it out a little bit with guests of better quality. You need at least that one segment where he Tucks an idiot, but he's also pretty good when he has somebody reasonable on is all I'm saying, as a way to enhance the show at large.

>"You're X"
>"NO TUCKER YOU ARE X"

Fuck this neocon Zionist pig. Every one of them should be lined up and shot

I think Russian airstikes still hit civilians, naturally. But finding a website with (((data))) is challenging

God bless this man's smile.

That's the look of a man who is at maximum bant

I remember that one. It was a slaughterfest. Wew.

Tucker looked stupid as shit. He never addressed Boot's claims, and kept jumping around from topic to topic and strawmanning in a failed attempt to make the guy look hypocritical rather than address any real point. Then he has the gall to accuse Boot of insulting without substance when he swung first with his "you've been consistently wrong...why don't you get a job you're good at" attack. Every time Tucker feels slighted, he gets extremely butthurt and forces the rest of the debate into a nasty place. EVERY TIME.

Tucker was clearly punching above his weight. He's fine at exposing inconsistencies in the arguments of social justice warriors or whatever, but really has no idea what to do with someone when they're competent and make him upset for whatever reason.

Audible kek.

Tucker is a fucking Chad
Bugman BTFO

>.t CFR kike.
Tuck has no more fucks to give. He'll show you respect when you earn it.

Do you think that compares to the faux moral outrage coming out of the mouth of a fucking neocon?

denverairportmural.jpg

They should rename it CRY in honor of Max's now deceased public image.

baka
I doesn't matter if hes a 'good debater', hes helping millions of normies question the neocon narrative

>he says a lot of demeaning and rude things

If you want a fair fight, take that flag down and become a proud boy or some other civcuck garbage

You realize hitler hated America right?

Incompetence and average to low intelligence was what I gleaned from the wik.ilea.ks emails. Anyone or any idea with integrity or intelligence is generaly ignored.

Boot was plenty respectful until Tucker disrespected him. Things got nasty all because Tucker got butthurt when Boot called him out on not taking Russian interference seriously, something Tucker never addressed despite being called out on it multiple times thereafter, even though the whole point of this whole segment was "Is it okay to compare people who defend Putin to people who defended Hilter?" He spent the rest of the interview insulting the guy and trying to make him look bad, never addressed any real point. Taking a look at the bar for debate here on Sup Forums, it's not surprise many of you idiots ate it up.

This isn't about ideology. That's not how the quality of debater is measured. Max Boot came off as far more competent and logical than Tucker did, who, if you actually listened, never gave any real counterargument to anything Boot said.

He's good at baiting, so the outcome is usually making his opponent distracted or emotional, and usually making a fool of themselves. I imagine he's pretty good at poker as well because of this.

You completely misunderstand that Carlson was calling Boot out for his opportunistic histrionics. Whether real or feigned, that type of bluster in the realm of foreign policy is short sighted, agenda -driven, or both to the degree that anyone peddling them should know to check them at the door when debating someone who isn't easily subverted by it.

Regardless of how petty Carlson can be, his behavior ultimately only damages his and Fox's reputation whereas Boot's childish posturing betrays the disingenuousness of the entire political philosophy of which he is a prominent figure.

What does that have to do with contemporary Americans liking Hitler by association?

>hated america

>give praise to a black american who won the olympics in germany

You know he only hated the jews that're in america/american politics right