Leaf-B-Gone

How do we get rid of them? All other shit countries are ashamed enough to hide behind flags now (India and Romania) but the Leafs have no shame.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4q5dZYG24yM
youtube.com/watch?v=NODFhyQg1qw
youtube.com/watch?v=yIR7dCOiVzI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Come one, Leave our mental challenged brother alone.
Just ignore him when he tries to be cool.

>Renames "Ministry of Defense" to "Ministry of the Armies"
>Wants to make France a military superpower again
>Auto-proclaims himself "Chief of the Secret Services"
>Fires a ton of journalists
>Says journalists are incapable of grasping his intellect.
>Puts everyone with potential terror connections on a watchlist
>Produces USSR-tier propaganda clips where he's called "The Saviour"
>Cuts welfare and social security, social spending as a whole
>Allows migrants to be worked more than 40 hours a week, to pay them little and fire them easily
>Pro-monarchy
>Says Africa's problems are "Civilizational"
>Says African women are having too many babies
>Buddies with Trump and Putin.
>Has literally taken the Bogpill.
>Constantly compares himself to the god Jupiter.
>Cut taxes and shrank the government welfare for refugees
>Backed off on ousting Assad
>Told Italy to go fuck themselves when it comes to the migrant crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=4q5dZYG24yM
youtube.com/watch?v=NODFhyQg1qw
youtube.com/watch?v=yIR7dCOiVzI

get a browser/addon that allows you to hide posts by flag

>fifty fucking stars

>Rothschild puppet

You share a massive fucking unprotected border with us and you have overwhelming military superiority. Fucking deal with us yourselves you fucking retarded burger.

Annnd it just turned into fall.

See you angered the poor thing. Now we have to calm him down.. Anyone have any maple syrup?

You guys hear that? I think I hear another fat burgerlard crying because aren't fat traitors and mongrels like him...

Probably just hearing things again though.

That's not even a Canada goose you fucking retarded burger, at least get that much right. The things are everywhere like giant fucking flying rats how could you not find a picture of one

And please remove the hissing little shits, nobody here likes them. Also your "proud and noble" Bald Eagle is a puny scavenging rat-bird that gets chases away from starling nests by a couple of birds 1/5 its fucking size. It's pathetic.

Your obsession with us is a bit unhealthy

>49% "white" birthrate
>Blind allegiance to Israeli masters
>Majority of "whites" are just delusional spics and nigger mongrels
>Bashes white countries more than shitskins
>Thinks winning 2 zog wars were victories
>Origin point of most modern degeneracy

Modern America is muscle for the jews and enforcers of white genocide. Nothing more and nothing less.

My town is overrun with fukkin bald Eagles. . They are a nuisance

I found some Maple Syrup. Calm down now bros!!! You know how USA gets, they just like to shit stir you. calm down and have a drink.

Fuck off aussie cunt, go punch a fucking roo and tackle a crocodile. Steve Irwin was your only worthwhile fucking export and you let a fucking pancake fish rip his heart out. You disgust me.

My biggest gripe is US posters talking about our chink and poo invaders as if it undoes the fact that they already have a non-white majority.

Chinks and poos came here 15 years ago and are still clearly identifiable. We are still majority white. Our white people are distinctively white.

The US on the other hand is probably 30% actual white while another 25-30% are nigger spic mongrels who think they are white. Their invaders have been around for decades and have polluted their gene pools beyond repair.

A generation from now we will have the same problem with 1/2 and 1/4 chinks larping as white people. But that problem has already existed in the US for many years.

Aussies are okay, they are self-aware at least and only shitpost to make people laugh. With Leafs, the best we can hope for is "I was only pretending to be retarded"

I swear it was not me who let Steve Irwin die
I think I got them angry not happy :/

>forgetting that leaves are our greatest friends and allies

At least post a more recent pic, he lost a shit ton of weight.

He's still an asshole tho.

I think Belgium has Canada beat in the ironic health minister department.

I know this is bait but Canada is legit the best place to live in the world. Australia is prob 2nd.

I take great pride in this flag.

The Brotherhood of the LEAF are true Patriots.

Thousands of the pieces of shit hang out at the Vancouver landfill and they're basically just hyper aggressive seagulls at this point.

American posters are some of the least self aware people on the fucking Internet. My evidence is the sheer amount of retarded shit posted to legitimate news and social media every fucking day.

He is the health minister of the province of Quebec. That picture is several years old, he lost a lot of weight since.

Salt: Canada's new leading export

this salt joke is not yours, but I appreciate the effort