Was he correct?

What is the general consensus on Sup Forums regarding these certain groups?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/walJjsqRrnc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bretty good. Based Daniel Carver.

no. very wrong. Chinks are below Mexicans. Gooks one step above that.

How are niggers above than gays?

eskimos are honorary whites. Snow is sacred.

5:34

youtu.be/walJjsqRrnc

This desu

The bible says gays should be put to death [Leviticus 20:13], Negroes should just be with their own kind (in the african bush)

This + Eskimo brothers. Bro tier.

They all have to go back.

tfw the shirt he sold is out of print.

Why Eskimos? They don't hurt anyone. They just want to live on their land and stay there, not bothering anyone.

Sup Forums is a group of people you retard, we all have different points of view.

I personally judge each individual based on their actions and who they are. I judge them based on how they act and see all people and races equaly.

Since you have the confederate flag I'm gonna assume you're a white american. If every race needs to 'go back where they came from' so do you. White's didn't come from america, they came from Europe.

Yes thats why they're on the top and jews on the bottom

I'd be fine with going back to my homeland. Canada is done desu.

America was only ever great because it was white. As soon as we are minority white we are doomed. Which is exactly what the kikes and the leftist death cult want. Shitskins that vote for free gibs and contribute nothing but crime and live in squalor, that's our future.

VERY accurate.

I really think the state of the world right now has more to do with pampered youths than it does race. I've seen pretty much every combination of class, parental figures, and race, and I assure you someone's upbringing affedcts them much more than race. A black kid raised with proper discipline wont grow up to be a criminal. It's really a cycle of bad parenting that's led to the polorization we have.

Then why are nigger countries and brown countries in general violent shitholes? Because niggers and wetbacks are lazy mooches and violent and criminal if they see an opportunity. The oppression meme gives an excuse for ape behavior, so they see no problem and do not strive to have any dignity. I see it plain as day in the ones that live around me. Which is exactly why I don't want to be around them.

I agree.

But niggers have always been niggers,

Things are worse in darker countries because they have no rescources. People are darker near the equator to better deal with the sun, but, as you may have noticed, it's basically a deasert at the equator. Deaserts don't have much rescources, so they do what they must to survive. If Andre has a stick a rock and rope, and Lamar has a watermelon, Andre is gonna do what he has to to survive. This carries on from generation to generation and it gets worse over time. Have you never read lord of the flies?

see

because even niggers hate faggots

Things are worse in dark countries because they are degenerate people that can't live in a democratic or republic style legal system. It's not in the nigger's genes, he only knows how to nig. See South Africa for a good example. See all of Africa, they have massive natural resources, they're mostly being harvested due to chink businessmen now, not African businesses.