Have fun

Have fun
atheist scum

Which is the better man:

He who does good out of fear of losing eternal life?

Or he who does good regardless?

Well you're not good

Romans 3
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Also you don't go to Heaven for being a good person

Can an evil man go to heaven?

yes

but God will probably just kill them before they do anything too bad

>>> /x/
Wrong board

Which is better? To be Christian at heart (have a Christian mentality, that is, love and feel compassion for all people, but don't be a part of the Christian church)? Or to be Christian in mind (observe Christian rituals, but hate people and draw pleasure from their misery and suffering).

Whom do you think the God would rather grand heaven?

Protip: many renowned theologians, including pope Francis, believed it would be the first.

I am your god and I command you to stop

2nd

May not sound right at first but you're saved on faith alone. Even if you are a good person you still will go to hell if you don't believe on Jesus

John 3:36
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

'Love and compassion' (whatever the hell that means) is not the Christian mentality. You can read the Creed if you want a short and complete description of what it means to be Christian.

Christian creed is an instruction set by the church hierarchs set for their followers. It is a description according to that church specifically.

Religion is a joke which stupid people take seriously.

History begs to differ

I am but most atheist I know are leftist fags its lonely senpai.

because those people aren't going to Heaven you retard

Hell is a viking Goddess

And you worship a fucking kike as the Creator of all existence

HAHA Im going to have enternal vvarmth vvith your logic so il take it!

So what's the point of killing them in the first place. Dude, at least keep your story understandable.

Besides, so you're telling me if they're "good" he'll just kill them. Then they wouldn't do anything bad in the FIRST PLACE. Besides if he could just so easily kill a person in the first place, why didn't he kill Hitler or Stalin before they ever came to power?

If you're saved and do bad stuff God will punish you

Hebrews 12
6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

Hitler and Stalin were for sure not saved

Yes, but a *benevolent* God would undoubtedly want what is best for the people. If God is all-knowing, all-powerfull, and all-good (like it says in the Bible, if i'm not mistaken) then surely he would see something like, say, the holocaust in the near future (because he's all-knowing, he can see every possibility, even by the second that Hitler was born), and because he's completely good-natured, he would want to stop such senceless killing. Of course, he isn't hindered by anything because he's all-powerfull; so in our world, why does the holocaust (and even in general, senceless acts of torture and killing which helps no-one in the end), to even exist on our timeline?

He doesn't love everyone stop following memes. He doesn't love leople that are burning in hell right now.
He gives us freewill to do stuff so we wouldn't be like robots

So your saying because they don't agree with God's world view, they got what they deserved. I have many Christian friends and i doubt any of them would say something so heartless as that. Granted they don't follow the Bible perfectly, but neither do you ("love thy neighbor as yourself" -Mark 12:31).

Anyways, I would genuinely love to keep arguing with you, but it's like 2AM here, so i gotta go. adios.

Just realised this: when i said 'they' i was assuming you were refering to the Jews killed. If that's not what you meant, sorry for the confusion.

I didn't say that