I know I'm more evolved than 99.99999% of people, including people on Sup Forums

Because I hate my parents, and I know the truth that loving your parents is bluepilled nigger behavior, as is denying this fact.

Take your pills faggot.

hating your parents just means you're immature and bitter. Doesn't matter if they were drug addicted negligent degenerates, blaming someone else for your problems is nigger behavior.

I remember when I was 13 too.

STFU. SAGE.

im 33

we all turn into our partens. we are pieces of them. if you hate your parents, you hate yourself. Anyone over 30 can attest that they are their dad. They are their mom. You're an immature little snot. Show some respect.

>Anyone over 30 can attest that they are their dad. They are their mom.
No, I'm not, I'm nothing like them. And you're an idiot.

Also funny how apparently that bible passage is supposed to be taken literally, but this one is metaphor, just fucking picking and choosing the way it suits them the dumbasses.

>If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple.

You're a lost fucking cause man, I'd like to say see ya in the next life but I don't think that's gonna happen.

You're a dumbass. And you're unevolved.

>flag
Lmao

My parents were never as alienated as I am.

Desu, I bet that THOT in the pic's breastfed while taking it up the snatch.

Cool man, but Sup Forums is the bottom of the evolutionary ladder. You have a while to go.

awww did someone get their playstation taken away :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

only a dumb fucking nigger couldn't understand that a strong civilization depends on the structure of family.

so the effect of genetics is just lost on you. you're a super hero fantasy character like Frodo or something? you are definitely 13 years old

>Hating parents
>Good

I hate to break it to you sven but YOU ARE YOUR PARENTS, if you hate them you hate yourself.
But I wouldn't expect any different from a swecuck, half the reason your country is committing sudoku through immigration right now is ancestral hatred and guilt.

>mfw unless you're a Bogdanoff, you ain't shit!

There is no next life. Religion is illegitimate and everything it promises. As for God itself, nobody fucking knows for certain but to think some superior enlightened all knowing would bother with us idiots in this infinite universe is just fucking dumb.

Be agnostic, realize you know nothing.

maybe you know nothing goyim, but there are actual people that can think on this earth

Sweden embarrasses itself and its visitors again with this amazing post. What's more golden? The replies or the post?

>Be agnostic, realize you know nothing.
"agnostic" is not a stance in itself. the correct way to express what you are trying to say is "(a)gnostic (a)theist" to express the dichotomy of knowing-belief. knowing or not knowing is not believing / not believing. most people are agnostic theists and admit the limits of their knowledge while maintaining the leap of faith in a higher power.

>nobody fucking knows for certain
yeah thats the point leaf, otherwise it wouldn't matter

You probably shouldn't be living with your parents then.

He's going through a hard time user

They must have loved you at some point and just because you have a bad relationship with them now doesn't mean that they don't love you still.

So that means his parents are immature little snots as well, sucks for him.