Is pewdiepie /ourguy/ now?

Is pewdiepie /ourguy/ now?
youtu.be/rrDD5NTnoU4

No, he's a millionaire Youtuber (worth 100 mil)

If he was """Our guy""" (whatever the fuck this even means anyway), he would donate to causes that benefit stopping degeneracy, but he doesn't.

He IS degeneracy.

If you were to know he was donating to a very controversial cause, then his shekel income would grind to a halt. Use your brain, blood-thirsty anglo.

Redpilling a generation is way more valuable than some donation.
He's clearly /ourguy/ to an extent, at least.

>leeeeeee redpilllllllll xdddddddddd

Shut the fuck up cunt
He's not redpilled at all, he's catering to both sides with his flat, boring """comedy""" on fucking Yougoy

I hope he dies of syphilis, the brighton-living, aids-having, fucking cunt

>catering to both sides
By saying the wage gap doesn't exist? That's not catering to both sides, sorry.

Watch the fucking video, you low IQ'd dumb goyim

He mocks the guy for 90 percent of the video, a dumb normie will rmember that more than the 2 second clip of him saying "da wagegap is a miiiiiithhhhh duddde hehe"

Fuck off and die

>now

He was always one of us just like DeFranco. Slowly prepping up a whole generation for the redpill. At the very least they are helpful idiots.

I did watch the video. Importantly, pewdiepie only mocked the guy's mannerisms and accent, while not disagreeing with the substance of what he said. In contrast, he mocked Piers for his bad arguments, poor logic, factual errors, and obvious white-knighting.
Admittedly, a normie would probably not notice this, as you apparently didn't.

I tried watching one of these recently

He's pretty unfunny and I'm pretty sure pewdiepie fans are 12 year old spics so I'm sure he's not setting edgy white kids on the road towards alt-right

iDubbz is better in this regard and his fans are mostly edgy white kids

Again, you stupid motherfucker, he spent 90 percent of the video mocking the guy. He spent 5 percent saying "actually there are studies" in a half jokey way. Then the last 5 percent on him speaking directly to women in some ridiculous fashion

Fuck off retard

How much you wanna bet the number of edgy white kids who watch pews is 10x that who watch idubbz? Even if the percentages of whites on idubbz is higher, look at the tial subs and views you moron.

He is mocking the host for mocking the guest. He even goes on in the end how the guest was the one with factual evidence and studies, while the host was being a white-knight cuck for waymen. Watch the video sometime.

You don't watch pewdiepie, regular viewers get the subtlety. He's on the side of the guest and it's obvious. Sorry you can't understand. Also why are you so angry?

>4 posts by this id
Chill the fuck out dude

To be honest I have no idea who watches pewdiepie anymore, I thought he was like Tobuscus and played minecraft for kids.
It's a good thing that the most subscribed person on (((Jewtube))) is saying politically incorrect things, I'm just saying I don't know if that will matter to his audience.

not an argument you fucking faggot

move the goalposts some more though

i disagree

>4posts
And? it's a discussion you fucking arse

I hope your island sinks into the ocean

Whatever you say you fat ugly virgin

>i disagree

Then you haven't been watching Pewdiepie then. He has been doing this "RESPECT WAYMEN" shtick for a while as a way to mock those who think women are free from critism.

Stay mad sweetie

Was for

He also said Sweden is a crime-ridden dystopia because of muh diversity, and he follows PJW on twitter. He knows what he's doing.