There is this video teaching kids to say "no" when a paedophile tries to have sex with them...

There is this video teaching kids to say "no" when a paedophile tries to have sex with them... and you guys are all worried because it will make it harder for you to bang kids right?

liveleak.com/view?i=b3d_1499936136

This video could stop kids being sexually abused. WTF is wrong with this place?

YOU PEOPLE are the downfall of western civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fDE-IWxU2-A
youtube.com/watch?v=TOwVQ9QiTVo
youtube.com/watch?v=OQnNH7I07RY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_industry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buttmad

Yeah - you're retarded.

Never go full retard.

Yes, the real issue concerning pedophilia is that toddlers don't know how to say "no". Surely if toddlers could just say no, nobody would ever fuck them. Mentally ill babyrapists would just stop dead in their fucking tacks.

You fucking idiot.

Yeah, Toddlers don't know they can say "no" to adults. That's it exactly - that's who adults take advantage of children.

Children think that adults are gods they can't say no to, and so they need to be alert boundaries.

...which is what this video is teaching kids.

That's how Ernst Rohm took advantage of Hitler remember?

>Hitler was aware of Röhm's homosexuality. At this point they were so close that they addressed each other as du (the German familiar form of "you"). No other top Nazi leader enjoyed that privilege, and their close association led to rumors that Hitler himself was homosexual.[6] Röhm was the only Nazi leader who dared to address Hitler by his first name "Adolf" or his nickname "Adi" rather than "mein Führer."[5]

BAMP?

Or did I beat the whole of Sup Forums with my pure genius?

Unless the paedophile is a Muslim, right?
You don't want to be a racist do you, you bigoted little child.

old fags had a bear not wearing pants tell them how to not get molested, not some fag with blocks
youtube.com/watch?v=fDE-IWxU2-A

youtube.com/watch?v=TOwVQ9QiTVo

Out of all this channels videos, this one is the scariest.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQnNH7I07RY

I enjoyed this episode. We should watch more of this together Sup Forums

Wtf have you ever seen a fucking child. All they say is"no". Get in your seat, "no". Eat your carrots, "no, dont like them". Its time for bed "no, i dont want to".

>you guys are all worried because it will make it harder for you to bang kids right?

>Wtf have you ever seen a fucking child

...seen a fucking one? No you sick fuck.

Just like in my animes.

>tfw when you will never have a bro relationship with your kouhai and respect each other so much he starts calling you by your first name and then nickname as the relationship progresses.

Why. Even. Live?

I don't care, and I don't follow that content either - fucking learn to filter information out faggot and stop caring about what degenerates do.

Holy shit all this propaganda, what the fuck.

The Frankfurt School were AGAINST propaganda. They called it "The Culture Industry"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_industry

You're in a filter bubble then. Ideologue.

so it's basically don't to talk to strangers but also with pushed explanation of LGBBQT, which spoils the children. yeah fucking top shelf stuff nigger, kill yourself

No. The Frankfurt School was against other people's propaganda. Their own propaganda, OTOH, was ALLRIGHTTTT!!

Lol, someone's cucked by their kids. Kids love to say 'no' to parents without any real identity or ability to deal with kids. You really only need to be calm and consistent with kids, and if you know what you're doing even the brats give up the 'no' to everything when they see a real authority figure (and this doesn't mean fear).

In my experience, the kids are saying 'no' to carrots because one of the parents is caving in to the cries for cookies and ice cream )otherwise they tend to be anxious parents without any real time for the kids). With grandparents or aunts who know they need exercise and a good meal there generally isn't any complaining. And if they're tired and cranky there really isn't a problem skipping a meal until they are hungry for the good food. Better to miss out on a meal and then a healthy one than to have two shitty processed junk meals.

Where is this quote from? I've only seen it quoted by stormfags without any actual reference.