I'm the reincarnation of banebdjedet, ask me anything, shadilay

I'm the reincarnation of banebdjedet, ask me anything, shadilay

Pic related Is a reapers scythe and next to it a mjölnir. I'm looking for someone who can help me regain my power and my full memories of all previous incarnations

BANE???

sage

fuck off op faggot

Indeed bane

you are not anything you fucking pisswaffle

we should kill ourselves together

M-M-M-M-M-MY SIDES ARE CRINGING ON THEIR OWN....??????

Czeched

I remember some of my past lives, I wouldn't say I was anyone notable in fact I remember the horrible things the most. I remember some sort of initiation ceremony, I remember living on a wooden ship relatively recently, I remember being my grandfather in a hospital bed. I can basically remember memories from dead people who share enough genetics with me, literally nothing I've found here implies any past life or mine was notable besides my grandfather.

You realise you're probably insane and not "banebdjedet"? Only mediocre awaits people who genuinely past life regress, enjoy knowing all the mediocre people you've been.

Not sure if really dedicated larper or a high functioning schizo

you realize that within the infinite time we have chances are everyone of us has been someone famous in one of their past incarnations.

Neither

I have awaited this moment for decades. Welcome home.

Thank you, so you can help me? My mind is still very volatile. I'd appreciate remembering everything

Absolutely, we were once a large group, one of great renown. However, our numbers have been reduced significantly, is there a forum, public or private you would like to converse on?

I mean my mind has actually stabilized a lot. My only worries are to accidentally cause harm. But other than that I'm pretty stable

But I know identity is based on mind and body, where what you can learn today isn't actually different enough to make reincarnation impossible.

Fact remains, most people in most eras were mediocre. I think I did end up owning that ship? But the only way I got laid in that life was rape, so no children to my knowledge. Cool shit, I was a degenerate pirate with literally no moral fortitude, that's totally something I should be proud of.

Again, you're not going to find anything pleasant if you past life regress, you will find an immense appreciation for the current age and feel immensely guilty for things that might not even have happened, but you're not going to find famous or even successful people.

Do you have discord MemeAlchemist#1633 is my id

>MemeAlchemist#1633
An odd form to take but yes, you've been added

>I'm the reincarnation of banebdjedet
not with those poorly drawn symbols being an indication