How scared are Drumpfkins that their hero is going to get BTFO by a man richer, more successful...

How scared are Drumpfkins that their hero is going to get BTFO by a man richer, more successful, and more intelligent than him?

CANT FUCK THE ZUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9wlHb4M5zw
youtube.com/watch?v=ycXvMBsDQ2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BASED KEKERBERGSTEIN

Fuck off.

not at all, i'll be happy if we even have a cohesive enough world civilization to even have an election in 2020

>1 post by this ID

>2 posts by this ID*

Zuck "the Cuck" Zuckenberg.

not only he looks like a vampire... his tooth are red... he likes his blood red!!!

This dweeb will get killed in the debates worse than Jeb.

If these globalist piece of shit ever becomes president the entire world would be fucked.

I would expect you to actually use your god damned second amendment to stop this from ever happening.

Fuck the Zuck! Not gonna happen.

This walking charisma cannon is going to blow Trump away!

I am from the future. He already won. your memes are useless. this man has the database of a large percent of humanity

The day a Jew is elected President...

youtube.com/watch?v=_9wlHb4M5zw

That must be why he's a scared weak goofy dipshit in any public setting.

He's already got 3 strikes against him.

People hate him, he fucks kids, and he's a spaghetti dropping dipshit.

And still somehow doesn't know how widely despised he is. Makes sense considering he is surrounded by Clinton staffers.

Top 10 greatest lies (number 8 will surprise you)

This idiot won't make it to 2020, he'll be long dead.

You think his name is Zuck Zuckerberg?

>this awkward robotic alien winning a popularity contest
just put The Rock on it

BHAHAHAHAH

zuckerman will never be president

he has the pointy ears of a goblin and the black souless eyes of a demon, not to mention the slob hair and crooked smile

if the word "paste" was a person

Someone snipe that bitch.
Saged

hahahahaha

i'm moving to poland if he wins. if mallsharters elect this kike who is ruining the fabric of society with his social media bullshit, i'm fucking out. obama was bad and i toughed it out but fuck this shit.

So, his constituency are millennials- a group notorious for not voting- and his support w/ them is so weak he has to entice them w/ UBI...
>I am literally shaking

OWNED

Yhea,a jackass that invented retardbook and lives on ad revenue vs a real este mongul

bill nye the science guy has more chance of winning then zuckcuck

Invented a way to steal an idea from friends

I'm glad he's running so he'll have less time to fuck over his neighbours in Hawaii

No one is gonna vote for a young jew.
The social network painted him as a fucking asshole who fucked people over.

I would cut off your head, dwarf, if it stood but a little higher from the ground.

fuck off shekelgrabber

Because people have a shit about Trump fucking over his contractors or raping his ex wife

Just how fucking stupid are you?

This guy will never win. he just looks creepy as fuck his face looks like a mask.

Mark Zuckerberg is a fucking sociopath with a controlling as fuck vision to compensate for small dick and no true friends.

All zuckerfag did was make a social media website. He then got lucky because Myspace was tooo advertisement based, so everyone then switched to Facebook.

Zuck Can't Fuck but he steal your money

Watch him cause he rob you blind

Looks like a faggot and sounds even dumber

>2 posts by this ID

Hey isnt that the internet Guy from the 00's. I remember him

>more creepier

I'm not voting for a fucking jew so I'm assuming not that worried

Not stupid enough to vote for a kike that rips people off, nobody out kikes a kike, that's why you can't have them in power.

All people have to do is spout Jew memes coupled with references do what ZuckerKike has actually said and dome and he will be finished.

this all you got? day dreams of what life will be like 3 years from now? going to be a long wait my nigger

Who is this Goy?

All you fegs already voted for a kike.

no his daughter is married to a kike, he's an just a good goy

Well, that settles it. I'm a #cuckforzuck now!

I like your style user

Oh boy.

Why don't you just give a crown to all billionaires?

They run the country anyhow.

Cancer

I am drunk and bored!

How could this kike get the majority of voters if he can't even get past the uncanny valley?