If you believe in the purpose of "preserving the white race" then procreating with white women should be priority #1

If you believe in the purpose of "preserving the white race" then procreating with white women should be priority #1.

Finding love and fucking a pretty white girl for the rest of your life should be the goal but instead this board scorns white women a good 80% of the time for being whores (meaning sleeping with ethnic men) and flat out MGTOW's the rest of the time.

what the fuck gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/
youtu.be/8WRs6ofg8Es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So, should user's be giving "love-finding" advice?
>Sort yourself out
Finding a good woman isn't impossible if you're a good man.

I have a great white woman who's emotionally intimate with me but she's an agoraphobic autist who thinks she's lesbian for some reason.

Young men are disenfranchised and giving up. Nothing is worth the effort anymore, I have no urge to succeed.

therationalmale.com/

If you honestly listen to Sup Forums for personal advice you need to neck yourself. Half these people post ironically and recently we've had a huge shill uprising.

might be a start

hell idk maybe some success stories from non chads

I honestly think that if polacks are willing to listen they might find something of substance.

ain't that the truth. I'm not listening I'm just observing and looking for solutions into the Sup Forums turbo autist problem rising.

well I mean what does success mean to you and how are you not meeting it?

are ]you happy?

Why would you want to spend the rest of your life with a women she can
take half your shit even after a year together without marriage she's legally
allowed half

>are you happy
yes and no. Not gonna mix my aspie genes with some

I think you'd want to spend the rest of your life with a best friend who you can fuck and share things and live and die together.

I mean she can and that's the risk you take is that you get fucked in the ass from it and hurt but a lot of people (including myself) think the reward is more valuable than the risk.

I don't think of my SO ^^ this way but I just wanted to put it in a simple way.

Its kind of a joke at this point.
There are so many fucking retarded white trash, garbage women, absolutely ducked men & women who run to fucking nigger sick or anything other than white duck, excluding Asian disk and its digusting

Your logic is flawed. Assuming I want to preserve the white race, my #1 priority could be ensuring you lot make white babies with white chicks while I enjoy some qt asians

but white trash tends to cling onto other white trash

I don't think I've ever seen white trash racially mixed families because white trash people usually mean they're pretty inclined to be racist.

Unless you mean like college sluts but even then they flock to rich white fuccbois that can understand and live with a girl's past history of being a slut since they did the same (sauce: know a few irl white fuccbois that had slutty gfs and were okay with it).

they might fuck em but they don't stick with them

I'm MGTOW.

kek well if tending to the fire with a stick is the same as adding a log to the fire in this instance then yeah I suppose you're correct

White women are turning lesbians these days for some reason.

I consider success the typical 1950's nuclear family, a paid off house & car and a career I find enjoyable.

do you believe in the longevity or preservation of the white race?

Sure.

varg pls leave

>white trash racially mixed families.

I disagree with this. Often you see white trash white girls with hardcore ghetto niggers. But I'm not sure how often it works with white trash men, black girls

don't get divorced, then. what's your next excuse?

how do you find a role in that knowing that you won't add to the chain of other white people on this earth??

>paid off house
already starting off strong haha but the rest sounds attainable with work and luck right?

I felt that way too and feel that way often but working on one piece of the puzzle first helps and for me that has been having a qt gf but for you it could be starting your career of choice.

shit might be a regional thing but here a white trashy family with loud kids is pretty common. I don't see racially mixed trashy families at all actually.

and I'm also more referring to older couples not young white girls with young ghetto niggers

Career of choice requires student loans and debt slavery for a degree. The system is fucked and that's exactly why young men are dropping out of it.

You make an excellent point about not seeing older white trash women with niggers. Perhaps even the dumbest trash can learn a few things after enough beatings

Will find a autist Jewish qt to share quality time.

youtu.be/8WRs6ofg8Es

I'm poor and she's rich lol.

cute!

I heard that, basically gambling and debt slavery all in one. I don't blame you but shit man you gotta get on those connections. People are only getting around based on who they know instead of what they know.

The system is fucked though.

yeah I mean idk man I feel like white people can't deviate from their own race long term.

true that
white women are the most Sup Forums tier women there are. I have no idea why but the nerds on here defend all the women BUT whites.

The image you posted that represents the standard of a pure, natural woman is by now a meme. For whatever reason white women have been taught to despise men and hate themselves and yet simultaneously demand they be placed on a pedestal to be worshipped unconditionally. White women miscalculated, as more and more men have chosen to simply move on. Funny how you can give women exactly what they asked for yet they still complain about it

Any more photos of this cute asian?

>what the fuck gives?
Those are all of the overly "anti-feminist" fags who try so hard to be anti-feminist that they actually become the stereotype of the evil man trying to oppress women that the feminists complain about.

nigga you're so retarded.

Do you think your forefathers wedded some 28 year old virgin woman? no you fuckin idiot.

It doesn't matter the culture, or the laws. Women WILL fuck, before age 23, guarnteed. They will twist their minds, to rationalize whatever fucking it is they get. Their bodies are made for ONE SINGLE THING, and you are hoping that they don't do that thing. Fucking dumbshit.

White women are the least sluttiest of all women, because they're the highest tier women. It's simple game theory. If weaboos were actually smart, instead of just fat dumbshits who tell themselves they're smart because all the times they outfoxed a 12 year old in startcraft they blew up in their heads to feel superior, they would fucking GET IT

SEXUAL MARKETPLACE GAME THEORY:
-lower tier women have to compete with all other women, and since they're lower tier, they have to trade their pussies more easily
-in an environment where there is a ratio of many women to little men, women become sluttier. They compete against eachother for mates, as a result giving it up more easily
-an environment with a ratio of way more men than women sees a great economic boom. When pussy becomes a scarce resource, men have to compete with eachother for said pussy. Men compete by earning money and showing they can build the best nest.
>NOTE: For this reason, it is best to send your daughter to a MOSTLY MEN'S SCHOOL.
-schools with a huge disproportionate ratio of men have the most long term, monogamous relationships

TL;DR
>Low tier men: have to make up for low tier by earning more. Hence the term 'beta bux
>low tier women: have to give up dat pussy easier
>disproportionate male to female ratio with majority women: Slutty orgy zone where women throw their pussies at you to compete with eachother
>disproportionate male to female ratio with majority men: Monogamous economic boomtown where men are competing financially for dat pussy

Oh, and let me just add this final little snippit

Game theory perfectly describes China.

Due to the one child policy, coupled with the fact that in their culture (and every culture lol) they highly preferred males, a giant disparity was created between the ratio of the sexes

as a result....

What did I say kids?

THATS RIGHT

The surplus of males, in an attempt to compete for the scarcity of females, has been driven to succeed economically

Economists believe that this sex ratio accounts for about 30% of their growth

Another example is the Silicon Valley, which also (surprise surprise) happens to have the largest graduate degree holding male to female (favoring males) ratio in the country. San Jose is known as MAN JOSE

Both you and him are right honestly.