Well, Sup Forums ?

Well, Sup Forums ?

I'm in favour of internet censoring just as long as it ain't my side being censored hopefully trump censors the whole left media.

fix the duopoly regulations before you touch NN, or re-write a better version.

Well anything Trump says is horribly idiotic and he holds no legitimate positions on anything.

God Sup Forums is pathetic. Do you idiots realise the first website the corporate Jews will come for is Sup Forums? Pathetic. Stop hating things just because leftists (rightfully) hate it too.

Switch to torchan.

Pretty short sighted. Once they are done with the "other side" what's to stop them from using it on you for your "problematic" opinions

fuck trump wheres wall? wheres my job building iphones? wheres my merry christmas?

fucking conman, lets see how long it takes the rest of you to realize it

this is a very stupid argument if the left is wrong you don't censor it, that give martyrship which leads to validation.

This is a false flag

We exercise our 2nd Amendment to protect our 1st.

Here let me help

>I'm in favour of internet censoring just as long as it ain't my side being censored
So you support net neutrality?
Reminder that repealing net neutrality will give IMMENSE power to (((corporations))).

Yes goy, it's imperative we fix what isn't broken. Give us control and we'll protect it for you.

Were in power now so we get to target the liberal media

Every US provider is gonna censor Sup Forums.

Yeah, and Trump is a fool for being against net neutrality considering so much of his base gets support from this website, and this website would be one of the first to go under a fraud news controlled internet.

It's something I sincerely hope he changes his position on - he's already come out against the AT&T merger.

this. This whole issue could be fixed by decreasing the ISP;s HHI

I strongly support net neutrality as it is right now and even I'd be willing to consider nixing it if the monopolies were gone and we had actual fair market competition and strong regulations to keep it that way.

You will be spared on the day of the rake.
Good work leaf

Whats your take on his position that he fucked your mom while your "dad" was in the corner jerking off?

>fair market competition and strong regulations to keep it that way.
>I wish I was not on fire and drenched in gasoline to keep it that way

10/10 leaf, would chug maple syrup with.

>leaf shitpost sophistry Due to lack of knowledge of networking and deliberately ignore government interference.

But you know fuck drumpf, fuck white net engineers.

Jesus Christ this.