R/the_donald/ general

sup MAGApedes I usually dont post here cause theres too much racism but I guess this will have to be our basecamp until reddit is back online. anyways feel free to discuss whatever you want as long as its supportive of trump. Stormfront faggots are NOT welcome.

You have to go back.

enjoy your ban

This can't be real...

kys

You have to go back.

I'm just here til I can go back to r/politics. Hope you're enjoying Trump now, he'll be impeached within the month. Also, I love Muslims.

Sup mega pedophiles.

Fuck Drumph and fuck white people.

LEAVE THIS PLACE AT ONCE!

kys nigger

Stop fucking up /all/ you cunts. Not even the losers here like you faggots. Right guys? Heh

When the day comes you filthy kikes will be eliminated. Along with your based black men.
1488 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

G
A
S

T
H
E

K
I
K
E
S

R
A
C
E

W
A
R

N
O
W

oh my god you fucking faggot

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up MAGA hat*

my name is katy but u can call me t3h CeNt1p3d3 oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch trump rallies w/ my boyfriend (he's a based black man if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite thing to watch!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! hes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah its back up

Trump dindu nuffin

k3k

fuckin' funniest post of all time on this website honestly omfg

p good OP but a plebbitor would never call someone a faggot as an insult. Muh based Milo and shit.

Gas the trumpfags, raid war now

saved

saying that will get you a ban, enjoy yours.

Enjoy your 5 year ban faggot

Im a lefty but I love this thread. i love you all even though you hate me. I don't know why you hate me, but in the end I realize we're all human beings, and especially us burgers are part of the same country, so we gotta stick together, ya know.

Anyway. For once lets get rid of politics and make love. No homo

I don't have enough gore saved to bury this thread on my own. Requesting backup.

Nobody here cares. You have to go back

Blackup reporting in

This isn't gore. The anatomy of the human body is fascinating

This set escalates to her corpse getting fingered.

So what gives you a right to be here and not me? Why do you feel like your views are any more correct than mine? I mean you advocate for the genocide of innocent people, and I advocate for peace and love. What makes you better than me?

wow you're so edgy bro. what are you 10 years old?

>Everyone is a nazi but me :^)
>Lefty cucks blame leddit for another raid because butthurt over NN
Cry, cuck.

omg did they died??

Shit bait

Haven't seen this in a while

how do i change my flair on Sup Forums?

>Being this retarded
I'm sure it's an act. I'm sure of it. No one can be this stupid. No one.

You know that all communists are going to be rounded up and shot. You chose your side. A pathetic existence in this life and nothing after. Too bad you didn't have a complete family to raise you. It's also too bad what happened to you when you were younger. You know. That THING.

Well anyway, when someone gets to your state, eventually society just recognizes you for the rabid dog you are and puts you down. A military style boot smashing your face... forever.

Did the libtard SJWs hurt your fee-fees??

Maybe instead of the hardcore Nazi roleplay you should consult a therapist.

>Men are better than women at everything
>Even fucking men
Mentally ill but still funny.

Hey pedes

>Therapist
>The rapist
I'm surprised lefty cucks like you can even say that word.

Funny you mention it because I am a therapist. Psychodynamic psychotherapy. I see your kind all the time. You don't hurt my feelings. When society eats you up, or you inevitibly get eaten up by your own (Marxists always eat their own eventually), just know that I take no pleasure watching you get put down like a rabid dog. Stay here long enough and this place will get in your head and never leave. You are always welcome here. It's what we want.

Is this a nigger hate thread?

nigger/chink hate thread

In our most recent survey, Liberals in general were 64% more likely to report major depression, 320% more likely to report bipolar disorder, 50% more likely to report mild depression, and 113% more likely to report Seasonal Affective Disorder.

They were also more likely to use a variety of anti-anxiety and depressive drugs, such as SSRIs (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors)--86% more likely, and Anti-anxiety drugs--159% more likely. SNRIs (Selective Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors ) and Tricyclics were also used at a higher rate, but not in significant numbers for either Liberals or Conservatives.

One interesting note, Liberals and Conservatives reported a very high satisfaction rate with the anti-anxiety drugs. SNRIs were also well received, though not as well as the anti-anxiety drug group. SSRIs had mixed reviews, and tricyclics were generally disliked.

On the graph below, we see the major depression breakdown for the Very Conservative (VC), Conservative (C), Liberal (L), and Very Liberal (VL) cohorts.

Below, we see the rates of bipolar depression among our political cohorts. Again, we see elevations in the Very Liberals and Liberals, especially the females. Out of the 50 Very Conservative females that responded to our survey, none reported bipolar depression.

Friendly reminder that pic related was the first time Reddit ever got into MSM and he folded like the spineless Reddit cuck that he was.

Reddit has never accomplished anything as a cohesive group and is therefore useless as far as Sup Forums is concerned. They should never be welcome here.

Liberals are also elevated in both genders for the most common form of depression---mild depression (see below).

Top fucking kek

And finally, on the graph below, Liberals of both genders show an elevation in Seasonal Affective Disorder.

This elevated tendency for depressive and anxious disorders is compelling evidence of fundamental differences in the neurophysiological make-up of Liberals and Conservatives. Elevated depression and anxiety rates provide further evidence of a right hemispheric bias in the average Liberal. There is substantial evidence that the right hemisphere is more strongly linked with depressive and anxious disorders than the left.

The stronger the Liberal belief, the greater the probability of depression and anxiety. Conversely, the stronger the Conservative belief, the lower the probability of anxious disorders. However, depressive disorders do not follow this trend in the males, as the Very Conservatives were slightly more likely to have a depressive disorder than the regular Conservatives, but still much less than the average Liberal.

We both know you are the one who already sees a therapist... Maybe I am your therapist.

Ta Ta.

true

Why Conservatives Are Happier Than Liberals

Scholars on both the left and right have studied this question extensively, and have reached a consensus that it is conservatives who possess the happiness edge. Many data sets show this. For example, the Pew Research Center in 2006 reported that conservative Republicans were 68 percent more likely than liberal Democrats to say they were “very happy” about their lives. This pattern has persisted for decades. The question isn’t whether this is true, but why?

Can you answer this question? I theorize that there is a high level of self-hatred and unstable homes that liberals grow up in. Precisely the kind of social chaos they advocate for. Liberals are a social virus that will certainly kill itself, and the host society as well. One day you civilization-destroyers will be brought to heel. Or more likely, you will destroy yourselves, as liberals do not breed. It's only a matter of time. All you hold as truth will be the laughing stock of future generations. They will look on your ignorant and easily persuaded ideology with reproach.

Also, even if you win, you lose. You destroy everything good in culture and morality.

You are anti-humanity in my humble opinion.

See you in therapy!

fucking kys

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

No, of couse not.

Alright, take your upvote!

Sup Assadpede!
I'm going to breed my wife's daughter with a based Muslim man tomorrow!
He's from based Syria and fled from their because based Assad is too great.
I'll be picking her up from kindergarten tomorrow and the prep her up for the based Muslim.
Any tips?

It's not. This is obviously bait. Now it is sage flavored bait.