Pedogate Underground Railroad - MAJOR HAPPENING

A post on Voat connects Brad Sherman (HRC superdelegate and vehement anti-Trumper, runs a young adult foundation) directly to a business that leads to the mysterious Joseph's Bistro: hourscenter.com/josephs/

>23,000 locations in the US
>listed website leads to random MD chiropractor

all of the locations have addresses and phone numbers listed. I searched many of them and the results were startling. Many hospitals, pediatricians, autism centers, funeral homes, cremation centers, abandoned office parks etc. One of the last ones that I looked at was an address with a pizza place and right next to it and LGBTQ+ youth center.

here is the article thoroughly explaining the link between the Hillary superdelegate and the business that leads to Joseph's Bistro: steemit.com/news/@mandireiserra/brad-sherman-the-man-who-represents-deep-state-s-move-against-trump-and-assorted-potenially-pizzagate-shaped-rabbit-hole-goodies

this isn't good folks

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@41.5857633,-81.5501378,3a,75y,176.09h,94t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sscsytposmeHDI0OaKBAJyA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
steemit.com/news/@mandireiserra/brad-sherman-the-man-who-represents-deep-state-s-move-against-trump-and-assorted-potenially-pizzagate-shaped-rabbit-hole-goodies
hourscenter.com/josephs/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1996070
google.com/maps/place/Joseph Brown Woodworking and Cabinets/@42.9104048,-124.4480569,9986m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x54c4bf0f91638da1:0x7e430a013d6444b3!2s94225 Cope Ln, Langlois, OR 97450!3b1!8m2!3d42.9140175!4d-124.449222!3m4!1s0x54c4bf10eae37683:0x83acadab76c80302!8m2!3d42.9139102!4d-124.4492764
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump
super sketchy

Nothingburger. When Are u retards blowing pizzagate wide open?

Don't you know that you're not allowed to post about this on here

bump and checked

Super tired let's go to sleep and look at this fresh in the morning

>777
ITS HAPPENING

Pic related is a mural on the side of a "Helping Hands" child center. One of the Joseph's Bistro address lists this place...

google.com/maps/@41.5857633,-81.5501378,3a,75y,176.09h,94t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sscsytposmeHDI0OaKBAJyA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Is this actual happening

HUBBNIN

(checked)
OH SHIT

I wonder when these larpers and actual Dunning–Kruger mongoloids will stop posting about retardgate.

MAJOR DIGITS

Calm down de groot, soon enough

Shut up Leaf.

THE HOLY NUMBERS OF TRUUUUUUUUUTH
RIGHTEOUS BUMP

Big league

nothing ever actually happens, this is Sup Forums

>spirals
>pizza
This shit is real and widespread, isn't it? It makes me feel like a conspiracy nutter, but it's everywhere.

I told you all. Pizzagate is the biggest scandal in human history...
You can literally KILL with a CAPITAL K a third of the democratic party... If I were a decent human being i would be distancing myself from that side as fast as I could.
Bad guys don't fucking get it. EVERY ONE is having their whole life vetted. Not only are we going to know which bathrooms you took a dump in, we're going to know which tree the toilet paper came from.
>> oops I was too busy spreading rumors to pay attention in geometry.

Another Joseph's Bistro address leads to a pizza place and a LGBT youth center right next to each other. pic related

Greek olympian pizza

The greeks invented fucking kids

Well that's an open and shut case right there.
This is going to take down the Joo's once and fow all.
Jesus, Jesus, we got da bastards!

>steemit.com/news/@mandireiserra/brad-sherman-the-man-who-represents-deep-state-s-move-against-trump-and-assorted-potenially-pizzagate-shaped-rabbit-hole-goodies

Here is the TLDR:
>TL;DR

>Guy who filed the treason charges against Trump is establishment Dem who wants to subvert democratic process to be for elites (i.e. Congress) for presidential elections. He also participates in a program that brings kids (middle school and high school aged) to DC to study "politics." He's also associated with Common Cause, a lib thinktank trying out oust Trump. Common Cause is registered to an address in Iowa, which also has a government contractor (Openworks) registered. Openwork's headquarters is located in a building with an eatery sharing a location with a lawyer's office, and another eatery with a name associated with human trafficking (a coyote) When googling Openworks, we get a rabbit hole of invisible bistros literally all over (over 23,000 locations in the United States) and their website goes to a chiropractic clinic in Maryland.

Hello, front.

Checked the one near me. I've never heard of Joseph's before but apparently there's one listed for my town. The address is an apartment in this weird house block, pic related. The phone number appears to be a random woman. Weird, there's no signs for this place or anything. I'd like to go check it out tomorrow. There's a pizza place and Italian market on the ground floor as well.

There's actually five listed in my town, which is relatively small at about 13,000 people. They all seem to be personal address and not actual businesses.

and this all means what? That a superdelegate is well connected and has rich friends? Where's the link between these schmucks and human trafficking? Come back when you actually got something.

OK WTF

Several years ago I remember walking past a sign that gave me pause about kid modeling. Basically encouraging parents to bring their kids in for modeling, dancing, etc.

I look up the Joseph hourscenter nearest that place (no longer live there): it is 5.1.0 N 1.s.t St San Jose, California 9.5.1.1.2.

Get the phone number listed there: 4.0.8-2.8.0-7.8.4.8. Do a quick search. Pic related is the result.

FUCK

Another one shares a commercial space with a reproductive and fertility clinic.. this is starting to make me feel sick. I didn't think this shit could be happening in my neighborhood.

3 results in my town, 1 being a pediatrician I went to when I was a kid and my mom left because all she heard was screaming from the kids... not even joking. Also its right across the street from the police station.

This needs a sticky
mods?

>hourscenter.com/josephs/
You're gonna hang both for being a shill, and typing like a faggot

search result

see: 4.0.8-2.8.0-7.8.4.8

Aren't you shutting it down shlomo?

part 2, Joseph Rubino, the link that led me to my 1st pic

also just found out the doctor is a pediatrician and a vasectomy doctor. WTF???

Republicans too. I'm sure McCain and the boys are all in it.

Bump

Reverse psychology

Looks like you got there first. Pic related.

and 2 of the other numbers that weren't the pediatrician/vasectomy doctor were listed to an attorney that is now head of the real estate board in NY...

So many voat comments also reporting addresses that lead to pediatricians, hospitals, daycare centers etc.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1996070

has to be happening somewhere

In the DC section of Josephs, one of the addresses is 110 Irving st NW.

Which is the address of Washington Medstar Hospital.

Which is where they killed Seth Rich.

Fuck.

>777
It's happening.

WHAT
H
A
T

All the ones I'm seeing near me are all medical related, Plasma donations, cosmetic surgery, Dentists. Granted there are a fuckload of Dentists in Aurora, CO but all of them being medical is strange.

what does this mean?

Mine is literally a kid photographing service

checked
i wanted it to be a coincidence, but so many people from different states are all reporting the same stuff... kids centers, doctors, etc.

Not shilling, but could we think of any alternative reason this directory of mostly medical places exists? Is it for a medical supply thing?
I don't want to get swept up without examining possible alternative explanations.

HABBENING
WIND IS PEDOPHILIA

It's not mostly medical places, its office suites, industrial parks, office parks, private residences, single family homes, sometimes zoned commercial

wow it's literally nothing, go to sleep you idiotic conspiracy theorists, can't you see how tiredness is making you seem crazy?

we'll all be in a much better mood after a nice nap.
zzzz

LOL holy shit guys, are you basing all of this off of some shitty website written by stinky pajeets? It's literally just aggregating every business that has the word 'Joseph' in it. Do you really think there are 23,000 pedocenters in America?

I am open to having my mind changed but I don't see why we're trusting hourscenter.paki so much

bump

Some sort of common industrial supply that could be used in many situations?
Although rereading how the ~50k locations were discovered, that explanation doesn't hold much water.

Fair point, I originally thought it had to be some kind of database error but I've looked at so many that just HAPPEN to be at or right next to child centers and medical shit.

Just found another that was not listed as a business, it was an unmarked building on UC Denver's Campus, near the main hospital. Dug a bit and found it's a perinatology research facility. totally unmarked, looks almost like apartments.

The Joseph's near me has an address corresponding to a hospital and a phone number for a gastroenterology center.

The other goes to an address that doesn't exist but is within 100 yards of a YMCA. If I search the address, it gives a result of Jerkins Joseph J Atty - supposedly a lawyer. But the phone goes to a different law office across town.

Interestingly, Jerkins was convicted in 1989 of some major tax fraud related to laundering drug money.

Archive this shit

Wind molests innocent children every day

Yep he's also involved in scientology, which has a hand in trafficking children. There are stories of victims being held in boats for years.

Pic is him at the opening of the dc scientology church.

Many secret societies are involved with pedophilia and the occult. Scientology is no different, Look at Hubbard's history in the occult.

I've been looking up addresses listed for my city, and at least 4 have been office buildings with a tenant named Joseph, and also a funeral home with Joseph in the name.

One at my local college registered at the student health center. What the fuck have we stumbled upon?

He's also a sitting member of congress in california's 30th district.

HOL UP
SO U SAYIN THEY WUZ SCIENTOLEGEST?
WE WUZ ANOMYMOISE N SHEIT

creepy

When looking at one in my state :(

almost all of the locations near me are businesses that have joseph in the name, I think hourscenter is just a shitty website. When you go to maps it lists businesses at this address, at least one of them has joseph in the name.

checked and kekd

Yup same, went through like 30 of them in oregon, hella creepy
google.com/maps/place/Joseph Brown Woodworking and Cabinets/@42.9104048,-124.4480569,9986m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x54c4bf0f91638da1:0x7e430a013d6444b3!2s94225 Cope Ln, Langlois, OR 97450!3b1!8m2!3d42.9140175!4d-124.449222!3m4!1s0x54c4bf10eae37683:0x83acadab76c80302!8m2!3d42.9139102!4d-124.4492764
scope this place

Come on man. Everyone needs to start looking into the dc addresses. A cursory look and i found med star, plenty of medical reaearch offices, and a place called "mephisto shoes"

desu i thought it was hilarious goading them on but now they are turning a fantasy into reality and we are going to get another murder suicide spree from some unhinged autist out of this

>0.02

>look up city
>one location
>literally a 60 second walk up the road
>it's an empty field

help

every night i think i'm just going to check pol real quick then i spend 3 hours reading about pedos

summary

If anyone wants to know more about scientology trafficking children on boats research Sea Org

>can't believe how many locations in phoenix

i'm gonna be sick

Mephisto Shoes...Pure!!

>777
wew
>Inb4 OP Commits Suicide by 14 bullets to the back of the head and self- inflicted strangle wounds

wtf i hate wind now

I've never liked this guy
I live in his precinct
He almost was beaten in the last congressman race by some guy who ended up choking him on live tv

Brad Sherman always gave out these stupid combs with his number
Always made this stupid ass joke "you have more use for these combs than I do"

I may be seeing shit but the blue fish on the top left of the pizza
Don't you see the pedo trianglentoo?
The way the lines are colored
Holy fuck

anons archive this shit

So why does aggregating "Josephs" generate +20k hits while every other common name generates single digits? 2 returns for "Johns"?

Bumped/checked

sweet

> 14,589 casting directors

Bumpu

But what does that prove? If anything you're just advertising for the guy.
You can't expect to show some blissfully ignorant normie this, or anything in this thread for that matter, and expect them to be on board with gathering concrete evidence for political pedophilia rings

pizzagate has been in vogue for how many months now? and they don't attempt to hide or anything?

Could this be widespread across the whole globe, as in they figured out how to find possible child molesters and turn them to high up politicians with pedonepotism..? If every damn somewhat relevant country has like at least 40% pedophiles as top level politicians it honestly wouldn't surprise me with the percentage of kikes already present.
Pizzagate is already believed to be very widespread but it could honestly be infecting the whole globes political system as blackmail for judean policies.

big if true

KEK is with us today, check the Baron book thread, doubles literally droping all over the thread.

ATTENTION: I know this will probably get overlooked but it's worth a shot.

KEEP THIS LOWKEY FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE, please do not post this to reddit with lots of caps. We need to keep it quiet so we can do proper research before they start deleting shit. I'm sure by morning they might try to delete the locations so someone needs to figure out how to archive every location asap.