OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/DkH4d
hillarybeattrump.org/
bit.surf:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>No foul play whatsoever

It's such a shame that Hannity is basically the opposite of Maddow. Both literally just talk about what their base wants to hear.

The destroy Trump media now dabbling in fan fiction.

archive.fo/DkH4d

>Hillary Clinton sits behind the resolute desk in the Oval Office, pulling out a large blue binder and a jar of hot peppers—her typical snack as the leader of the free world. It’s 9:30 p.m., and madam president spent the day successfully rallying House Republicans and Democrats behind a health care bill that will improve upon her predecessor’s landmark initiative, the Affordable Care Act. The bill passed an hour ago, but she isn’t anywhere near done fulfilling her duties to the American people.

>“I won’t be taking any more calls,” Clinton tells senior adviser Huma Abedin, who is walking toward the door near the grandfather clock. “I want to look through these Russian sanctions one more time. Tell Bill not to wait up for me.”

>Abedin, leaning on the half-open door to one of the most powerful rooms in the world, gives one last look at the president before leaving the White House. “You did a good job today, Madam President.”

Weren't those Lori's last words as well? What do you suppose they meant?

discord gg/t3v2UhP
OFFICIAL

He was being sarcastic.

Hannity is a shameless sycophant and a media whore. The right really needs to do better on media personalities, Tucker's the only halfway decent one.

No
This man, and history will prove me right

I hope it doesn't turn into a sexfic

So some user found this. Its another fucking rabbit hole...

Merciful god, this is pathetic.

Don't they realize how creepy Huma's relationship with Hillary is? Are they dense?

Apparently there's nothing with the Democratic Party, Republicans are just cheating!

t. faggot who didn't know who Hannity was until 2015
Fuck off back to RtD

>no nose

wow, it's just like my harry potters

YAAS QUEEN SLAY

>“Who runs the world?” Clinton asks, positioning her glasses higher on her head as she stares down at her documents.
>“Girls. Girls run the world,” Abedin responds, closing the door and leaving the president to her work.

If it's not cheating, then it's white supremacy!

Does anyone take these clowns seriously?

Are they dense?
These people are insane.It's fucking terrifying..well it would be if they were strong white men, thank fuck it's betas and women

The problem with Tucker though is he does way too many fucking interviews. He doesn't analyse or debunk any liberal bullshit from the day. Fox needs to look at Maddow and create a right-wing version of her.

I would love to have more people on Fox like Tucker, even when he disagrees with something that Trump does, he still attacks leftists who are also against. Also, it's great that he isn't a loyalist who will literally defend anything - he's more about being logical and rationale than being partisan.

>i have information that will lead to the arrest of hil-

I used to have that

Spooky

Alright, us Polers/4channers are pretty well known for operations that are, usually, successful. Hell, we even managed to elect the fucking president. Today, I propose that we take it upon ourselves to get Trump impeached. We built him, so if anybody can take him down, it is us. This collusion by Donald Trump Jr email is proof that Trump is a shady liar, and unfit and untrustworthy, and just all around can't be president. He's a cringeworthy cuck and we must do all we can to get him impeached. He colluded with Russia, and as patriots we must acknowledge and take action to get this man out of office.

Push for his impeachment, don't make your voice silent. Make sure House Republicans know that they must vote to impeach, in the interest of their party.

TWEET #ImpeachTheOrange
DO NOT STOP UNTIL IT TRENDS
MAKE SURE IT NEVER STOPS TRENDING UNTIL TRUMP IS IMPEACHED

This might be the most important thing we've ever done, do not let this opportunity slip. It is a good chance for us Polers to redeem ourselves after the horrific mistake of electing the worst president in our nation's history.

Make your voice heard..

It really is a mental disorder, isn't it?

AVOCADO

It’s hard for me to see evidence of Trump's ties to Russia....except the Flynn thing and the Manafort thing
and the Tillerson thing
and the Sessions thing
and the Kushner thing
and the Carter Page thing
and the Roger Stone thing
and the Felix Sater thing
and the Boris Ephsteyn thing
and the Rosneft thing
and the Gazprom thing
and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing
and the Azerbajain thing
and the “I love Putin” thing
and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing
and the Sergey Kislyak thing
and the Russian Business Interests thing
and the Emoluments Clause thing
and the Alex Schnaider thing
and the hack of the DNC thing
and the Guccifer 2.0 thing
and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing
and the Russians mysteriously dying thing
and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing
and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing
and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing
and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing
and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing
and the Cyprus bank thing
and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing
and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing
and the election hacking thing
and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing
and the Steele Dossier thing
and the Leninist Bannon thing
and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing
and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing
and Trump’s reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing
and Spicer’s Russian Dressing “nothing’s wrong” thing
Asking Comey to drop Russian Flynn investigation thing
Firing Comey, Head of FBI thing
Inviting Russian's Only- Diplomats and Press into the Oval Office thing
giving code word sensitive top secret info to Russian diplomat in the Oval Office thing

Imagine the clean-cut leftist smuggies giddy and giggling under their breath as they read this retarded food for their confirmation bias in some spinster coffee joint.

I've watched Hannity since 2005 at least. He sucked Bush dick, he sucked Cheney dick, he would've gladly sucked McCain or Romney or Jeb or Rubio dick if given the chance. He shilled for the Iraq war with the best of them. He went full retard during the Terry Schaivo media circus.

Never trust a whore no matter how much you like him sucking you off.

What did he mean by this?

There's a whole site like that, too
hillarybeattrump.org/

Hannity is basically the right-wing version of Maddow. Both will attack/defend literally anything that happens and will talk about the same shit literally every episode and will have the same people on all the type. I really want to like Hannity but I can't.

This is kind of weird.

1) The nose is the very first thing to come off of a statue or bust from the old times
2) Destruction if the nose was seen in ancient egyptian society as the ultimate disrespect one could cast upon another(and was common practice when defacing statues and busy in ancient Rome and Greece)

Am I the only one that finds the painted statues especially Greek to be incredibly disturbing and far more beautiful as the white marbel or bronze or whatever the material was used that we have today?

/ptg/s are literally the only reason I visit Sup Forums on Sup Forums

enjoy your bans

The proximity of black males to those white girls is bothering me. I know that often ends in them being beat to death.

>Abedin, leaning on the half-open casket to one of the least successful politicians in the world, gives one last look at Hillary before closing the lid. “You should have visited Wisconsin.”

That black guy really wants to fuck her.

>I want to look through these Russian sanctions one more time

How long must Russia suffer before these maniacs are satisfied

lefties are faggots who love niggers and queers
huma is their perfect person. a terrorist double agent who eats out hill while bill gets cucked.

If you actually knew what we were doing you would shit you pants

>It's another coalburning psy-op episode.
Fuckoff.

My college republican group is cucked

>Judge Watson said the Trump administration’s ban implementation after the high court ruling tilted the scale too far in its favor and against those travelers with U.S. family connections. He ordered that the ban not apply to “grandparents, grandchildren, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, and cousins of persons in the United States.”
So basically their entire fucking family. What a disgrace.

Looks like Mr. Lieu's next on Hillary's list

What did he mean by this profile picture?

That was a great Tucking.

Really gets my pigglies wiggling.

awoo?

It's pretty gaudy.

Looks like something that belongs in a shitty Italian restaurant. Or a very campy gay bar.

Is there still that extension to put parenthesis around all jews? I thought it was taken down.

Will the list ever end?

>
except all those things are literally fanfics by the butthurt media

>entire fucking family
And everyone else since they're all cousin fuckers. Surprised they didn't include goats too.

Tucker can still be tripped up fairly easily because he hasn't quite immunized himself from going for simplistic moralist arguments. See that 2nd Amendment "debate" last week where he soiled himself with moral outrage when the other guy wasn't even trying.

Oh crap! I hope tomorrow isn't chest day

These people don't even have fucking IDs, passports, or any documentation. Get ready for 100 cousins each to come in. What a fucking dipshit this judge is.

>thinks talking or doing business with Russians is illegal
>doesn't realize for it to be a thing, must directly link Trump to Russian attempt at interference

Nothing else matters. You can suspect all you want. The evidence necessary isn't there.

-sage-

>Girls. Girls run the world,
Well they got it half right, women are few and far between these days that's for sure
>Implying sucking off bushy and Cheney was a bad thing
>Implying with the information he had at his disposal he was wrong in wanting the war
>Implying someone on public television is going to ignore arguably the largest medical court case in iver a decade
You clearly are lying your ass off through since he legitimately hated Tokyo rose and only shilled for him to try and save us from Obama and you definitely didn't watch him during the primaries if you think he would have sucked off anyone else running except for sleepy Black Doctor or Huckinator
Listen to him on the radio and stop focusing so much on the TV slot

>its another tucker loses the debate but pol pretends he won episode

Shills are lazy tonight.

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Yes, but be careful. This is a TRS meme so if you use it you're a cont op zionist shill fag nigger CIA honeypot

bit.surf:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz

>overused trash
>kys

Are you talking about the one where the guy showed next to no emotion and Tucker was attacking on the wrong parts? I agree, he can sometimes lose, but have anybody else debate liberals every night, can't always bat 1000. He also had issues last night for not destroying that cuck that want to impeach Trump.

Unfortunately, many republicans are still cucked and don't realize now is the time to hit the enemy hard, not try to earn a respect they'll never give

but he made funny faces so he won

theyre not dipshits. this is what they want.

Something just so aesthetic about this picture. It looks like a young French guy with his wife taking his Scottish-German Dad and Mom to dinner

>the bones of my enslaved ancestors are buried here
you can join 'em!

Repent of your sinful life and submit yourself to Jesus Christ

You dream of the beautiful face you have found in this place. So soft and sweet.

One day you will both die and your ashes will fly from an aeroplane over the sea. But for now you are young and all you want is lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing you can see. Love to be in the arms of all you’re keeping here with you.

What a beautiful dream that could flash on the screen in a blink of an eye.

Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a bloodcurdling scream. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Anne sitting next to you, clutching her belly, face contorted from pain. A foul smelling fluid lies pooled on the floor around her mid-section. Your hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. she cries your name, begging for help, begging for you. The noise. She’s louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. You raise your finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet. But the agony is too much for her to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly you remember the bulge in your pants. You’ve got morning wood. It’s not the best gag, but it will have to do. You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction.

Fuck off, guy who wrote it was a massive autist and couldn't write for shit
This is a Reddit attempt to pull it's own shadipay, don't buy into this like you fucks bought into le bogpill
Not gunna happen, Tucker and Hannity are an anomaly, since ailes is toast hi sons are going to turn it full MSNBC once they oust those two
Hopefully OAN grabs them soon so fox can die
I get it, they did it to show power and wealth since the amount of money it cost for the proper type of dye to color the fuckers was disgustingly expensive
Still looks better as a white statue

I love this kinda shit

How are these people THIS hurt? Dont get it

>there are people in existence who can read this and not roll their eyes so hard the ball pops out of its socket
wew, niggers sure are self righteous when they spew their retardation

>Implying sucking off bushy and Cheney was a bad thing
>Implying with the information he had at his disposal he was wrong in wanting the war

Great job, you BTFO yourself. Bravo.

And McCain definitely would've passed amnesty, so as far as I'm concerned, as shit as he was Obongo saved us from Shillary and 'Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran'!

Absolute death to neocons.

i went to do something and can't be arsed to find the posts from earlier, but Trump is Sulla

Now you’e in pain too. With each contraction, she bites down harder, it feels like she’s gonna tear your cock right off. Eventually, the pain subsides for her and she doesn’t bite down as much. Now it seems almost as if she’s starting to enjoy it. You can feel your child kick on your testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, your cock starts to shake like a V-2 again, you pull it out of her mouth just in time. You bust your steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing her like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains her mountaintops (all three of them), along with her hair and most of her face. She quietly giggles from the ironic amusement of it all. You giggle too.

Then a look of sharp pain shoot across her face. She’s having your baby. You wish you could bear all the pain for her, but all you can do is sit and watch. You look down at her vulva, still oozing with cum from that great fucking you gave her a few hours ago. You can see a head of black hair poking out. You fear that she’s gonna start screaming again, much to your relief, it seems that she’s gotten better control of the pain, thanks to you. She begins to softly moan, it seems as if instead of experiencing excruciating agony, she’s experiencing an orgasm. You can’t help but grin as she keeps pushing. As more of the head becomes visible, her moaning intensifies. Finally a small head emerges from her vagina. You can see a face wrapped in an umbilical cord.A small pair of hands grab the head, she weakly tries to pull the head out. You put your hands around the head and begin to help her pull.Desperately, she goes into the next contraction with all of her energy, and pushed with everything inside of her. She feels everything. She feels shoulders and hips and feet all slide down inside of her and pop out in one long push with a rush of fluid behind it and it feels amazing.She throws her head back with a rip-roaring orgasm that penetrates the very heart of her soul

Sulla was an optimate retard.

He hated the plebes and reflooded the swamp and gave it back to corrupt exploitative senatorial patricians.

>visit the mall for the first time in 8 months
>almost every white couple has at least 2-4 kids
>seen less Nigglets Ryan last time
Looks like things might be turning around here

Goddamn, Melania is gorgeous here.

ALREADY TRIGGERED

>pic
>hell yeah, i suck toes

I immigrate here illegally from /k/ just for the /ptg/. Czech'd

At least the "500" years changed

McCain needs to be physically removed from office.

LEND

You look at the newborn now lying on the floor and see that it is a boy. You have a son. Perfect, perfect in every way. He begins to stir and you realize he’s about to cry. After all that’s happened, you don’t to given away to the Germans from the wails of a newborn. You gently lift him up and place him on Anne’s semen stained mountaintops. The baby quickly finds the breast is soon sucking happily. Semen, blood, amniotic fluid, breastmilk all mix and fill the air with a strange scent that while repulsive, is also extremely arousing. You can’t resist the urge anymore. Your mouth land on top of Anne’s opposite breast, sucking first your own cum, but then her tasty milk. You look into her eyes, she’s somewhat annoyed, but too exhaust to really care. A gust of wind coming from a hole in the wall blows through, cooling both of your sweat-drenched bodies, but also disturbing the little one. You’re afraid he’ll start shivering. You look around the dusty attic for something to keep the baby warm. You settle on Anne’s fur winter jacket, having sat unused for the past two years. You know Anne will definitely not be happy that you ruined her favorite coat, but it’s for the best. She hasn’t been able to fit in it for the past nine months anyway. You carefully wrap your little one in the coat and hand him to an exhausted Anne, she continues to quietly feed him. You notice the dead silence for the first time, not even the other occupants of the Annex, mere feet away in the next room, were roused. You feel a sense of relief. You’re safe, for the moment at least. Eventually you curl up next to her quietly and begin to doze off. Your secret sleeps in winter clothes. Tomorrow, you can find a way to explain the night’s events to your parents and hope they don’t kill each other. You can somehow find a way to get your little bundle of joy to safety. But tonight, you just rest, your first night as a family.

Even a retard could see the whole war was a sham from the start.

What does that even mean?

Trump is the 21st century Washington and pussygate was his Valley Forge