Sup Forums's highschool experience with blacks

How was your Highschool Sup Forums? Graduated in 2004 in a (((diverse))) slum in Jew Jersey. More than half the school was black. It was a complete circus and shithole. I was actively singled out in the halls for being white. Sometimes I wonder why I didn't snap and shoot the place up.

We didn't have any blacks in an 250.000 people county.We have gyps, but they quit after the fourth grade.

No blackies here Mr.60%

i went to a private high school. we had 2 black students.

one was expelled after threatening to rape some girl.

80% black in Fort Nigger Florida.

I had a single black in my highschool. Only for a year then he left. Which was great because I genuinely hate black people.

WHITE POWER

no problems with blacks in high school

barely any problems with blacks in jr high

BIG FUCKING PROBLEMS with Puerto Ricans all my life

Steryotypical black kid moved from USA to NZ, was in my class.
Had an afro, thought the moon landing was fake, acted like a nigger and was overall pretty brain dead.
I thought "They can't all be this retarded".
I was right, they're worse.

I never understood that type of thinking, just don't go to school. Lie and say you got perfect marks if it suits the social situation, profit.

Germany here, the only nigger I saw when I went to school was some kind of Rhineland bastard and he was literally too stupid to pass 4th grade. Had issues with Turks though, because these subhumans would always bring their big cousins and intimidate you with knives whenever they felt "insulted" by whatever bullshit.

Nowadays I see more and more niglets running around, and I wonder how Germans feel at school these days.

I graduated in 1999. We were about 20% black, in a school of about 1600. The niggers were absolute garbage and always fighting. The sports teams were full of niggers, which ruined my experience playing basketball. They wouldn't pass to white kids because they had their own cliques formed at the local ball courts. The coach didn't give a shit because he only wanted to win, so most of the white guys got alienated and quit the team.

One guy I went to school with apparently got fed up with it after graduation and decided to randomly shoot a 'groid named Sasezley. Now he's serving life in prison with no chance of parole. Been in there since 1999. So I guess white people in my school sucked too.

very "diverse" highschool apes were obnoxious and uppity but they self segregated to a bench outside of the caferteria which everyone called cafrica including teachers and admin

>graduated in 2004

What the fuck are you doing here

Sounds dope

>implying you ever leave

Had a few blacks at my high school. Most of them left because they were uncomfortable around so many white people. Not that there was any racism directed at them, they just couldn't get past the shame of being black.

Let me sum up mine in Dallas: Coalburners, niggers, spics and an unhealthy amount of liberals.

I got a lot of dirty looks from the 80% of my school that was black, but I fucked 4 black chicks from there.

Your ancestors are rolling in their graves.

>tfw graduated in 06

not even my fuck huge reaction image folder is enough to numb the pain

not high school, but middle school

>first impression of orientation is the principle saying "I know you might be nervous coming here considering all the bomb threats last year but..."
>one out of maybe 20 whites
>socially retarded anyway because divorced parents
>get in a few fights
>niggers blame me
>end up in ultra high security middle school for a month because niggers make me look like a psycho
>high security middle school confused as fuck why I'm even there, considering I'm ptetty straight laced
>end up in kinda normal middle school, but fucked now
>barely graduate high school because socially fucked, didn't realize it was because niggers till later.

I bet you were an outsider even among normal white people

About 15% nigger here. They knew their place and generally didn't act out during school hours, but they were always loud, inconsiderate, and largely stupid in groups. A few decent, mellow individuals in the bunch.

Also, there was one white girl in my HS who burned the coal. Still doing it, iirc. Only a matter of time before she pays the toll.

They were quietly minding their own business while some white guys called them niggers behind their backs. This school was 95% white.

Another high school had maybe 20% blacks and you really could not group them all together. Some played sports, others were social, etc. They were extremely friendly and inviting. Literally never seen them fighting in high school. Whites and asians were sometimes fist fighting each other but never got too serious. Natives were always failing school and looking depressed all the time.

You're the worst kind of person. You take no personal responsibility. That's why you'll always be a fuck up

Never encountered a nigger until college. Went to a private school from 1st to 12th grade, no niggers.

>going to highschool with natives

you have my condolences

>BLEACHING black bitches with your Caucasian Cock is something your ancestors wouldn't have done
We're not talking about marrying and raising children with blacks. Just the old in-out game to leave her with BLEACHED offspring, creating a better world with more white genetics.

it was mostly a spic school.
i'd say 30% white 40% spic and some niggers/chinks.
never really interacted with any of them directly, but they were all pretty fucking obnoxious in class, lunch, or gym.
one of them did get uppity once with a teacher and he was taken to the principal where his mom picked him up kek.
we all broke out laughing at the whole situation when he was gone.
most of my classmates sort of understood how bad they are, but never really said anything about it outside of conversations with their friends. don't know how or why mexicans are drawn to the sjw crowd where they think of niggers as comrade in arms.
t.non-anchor baby mexican

Went to HS in a shady part of Chicago. Most were as you'd expect, but really I never got any shit. I was cool with some of them, the others I secretly despised but just did not fuck with, and they did not fuck with me. They were loud and annoying and all the rest but never a problem to me.

To each other, they were. Also a bunch of em ran a train on a coalburner white girl in the bathroom.

Sorry but no...this only makes slightly more cunning niggers

You won't make them have a white moral character.

Chicago area, class of 2000. HS was 50 white, 39 black. Real police officers patrolled the halls in street clothes as de facto security. We wore IDs at all times on lanyards around our necks. Because of the authoritative feel there really wasn't anything scary going on at all. Most of the fights I saw were between girls. The worst part besides the pitiful education I got was just the little rules. The lanyards, the rules about tardiness.
>5 unexcused absences from a class = F in the class. Unexcused could mean simply not getting to class within 5 minutes by the bell.
>we had ISS (in school suspension) which was worse than a day in prison. Imagine a no-content class for the entire day in which you can only study and read books and nothing interesting like magazines. No socializing and we got prison quality lunches, they were a noticeable tier worse than the already pretty awful food the good kids got
>Many times I ran 4 unexcused and had to bitch out of confrontations for fear of getting #5 by being sent to the tardy room for acting up.

Also Chicago. We had the ID thing too now that you mention it. We also had metal detectors at the door everyone had to go through in the morning, same for you?

Chicago inner city here. The school was infested but I still managed to go to college (after I joined the military because no money) and pull myself out of it. AMA.

I don't recall if we had any. I remember a couple from before high school, but it seems like they moved out or something.

I grew up with zero black children. I didn't see a black person until I was about 12 or 13 I think.

>tardy room

I was 23 or so when i saw my first real life nog.

I'm 0'6 too, it ain't all bad.
>School was the white school in the district.
>good school, some blacks on the football team and ape-hoop team but that's it.
>Majority of the honors program was white.
>One girl from South Africa, result of white flight.
>One day, typical school rally, wants to celebrate 'diversity' and black achievement. Nog girl on microphone says something like "and lets celebrate all of us who are of African descent, if you are stand up" or some shit like that.
>White South African girl stands up, crowd goes silent, entire honors program applauds her.
She was pretty fucking based, and I guess we were too, in a way.

Went to a very expensive private school. There were your standard diversity quota students; some inner city blacks, some actual africans. I was actually good friends with several of them.

In retrospect, being friends with them is when I really began to understand how radically different races are.

I don't know, there was only 1 in my entire graduating class and I never had class with him

is this you?

only ever at most like 3 black kids attending at the same time in my HS, can only think of 6 that I encountered all my years growing up. Suprisingly only guys. why no black girls?

I graduated from a fairly middle-class highschool in the burbs of an inbetween city/town.

Didn't really think nothing much of the racial differentiation until I continued living here for a little over a decade.

The city is designed to segregate by income.

My graduating class had a small clique of black kids. A few out of a hundred maybe?

The rest were all white and privileged.

Crime is either low, or unreported since the white part of town got upgraded police cruisers and the black part of town, well, they didn't get any visible upgrades.

The highschool building I attended class in?

Upgraded ten fold, an extra floor and now looks like a college.

This is the 2nd time its been upgraded and the city is still segregated.

It's pretty disheartening when the community you live in is so fast paced that the chances of seeing a familiar face is slim to none because the lack of culture around here.

No one sticks around.

most of the niggers at my school were weeaboo faggots that would get in a group of about 50 and LARP naruto battles at lunch time

the other ones were just stereotypical niggers, they shit all over most of the white kids but they generally didnt fuck with me because I was pretty open about my beliefs and how I view them so they they thought I was a nazi psycho and didnt want to risk getting murdered

pretty average T B H

3 black kids in our class
1 girl expelled for slapping the PE teacher
1 girl moved classes due to behavior problems and then later vanished so I don't know
1 boy suspended/expelled (asked to leave)

both girls were nice but 1 had a an anger issue. the guy was ok most of the time but then acted the tough guy often.

other black people at our school were cool. It was the pakistanis that most of the violence and problems occurred with

>Mexican gangbangers used to beat up the black kids
High school was so fucking fun

I went to high school in 96 percent Hispanic area Blacks were to afraid to blink. Whites were set up with the palest latinas for eugenics purposes.

class of 2003 here
you never leave

Had one black girl in whole 5 years at school.
After i left they bussed them in from london to my old out of london school, cue mayhem,fights,theft.etc.
Well done school teachers you really fucked that up you daft cunts.

Now that I think about it, one of the black kids in my grade was expelled or maybe just suspended because he pushed a retard down a flight of stairs. The retard broke their leg. Not sure why he did it, just chimping out I suppose. I'm pretty sure he was no longer at my school after that.

Best friend was half white still counts as black in upstate NY though

>5 unexcused absences from a class
fuck, from when I was 13 - 16 i only had a 14% school attendance, they just gave me a fuckload of detentions/suspensions, if it had effected my grades then I probably would have shown up more

>we got prison quality lunches
we just had to buy our own shit from the shops down the road which we werent allowed to go to, do american schools really give their students free food?

One of them (black girl) is an absolute cunt.

She snorted cocaine and let her parents do it with her and posted it on snapchat.

Islanders are probably the worst group, in school they act like wannabe gangs.

My first elementary school was nog central but my mom pulled me out of it and put me in a better school. I didn't see any niggers (except one super nerdy black kid that loved chinese cartoons) until high school. They were about 10% of my high school. They were loud and annoying as fuck in class. I dreaded them being called on to read in any English related class, they all ready at about a 4-5th grade level. I also played football with them, they were okay except when they scored lol. One of them, we'll call him P, could not help himself. He got thrown out of multiple games for celebrating too much/dancing/chimping about.

This desu, so many fucking black weebs in my high school. It must be an epidemic or something.

I went to a school district that had 1 black kid and like 5 or 6 asian kids up until 9th grade. 9th grade i moved to florida and went to a school that was less than 50 percent white. The difference between the two schools was night and day. At the white school i went to the worst that would happen is a scrap between two students in the hallways and that was always broken up quickly. At the black/hispanic school fights were a daily occurrence. Dirty fights too, 3 or 4 kids ganging up on 1. The white school was actually a fucking school. The black/hispanic school was like a low security prison. my 9th grade earth science class was an all year class. I had 4 or 5 different teachers in that class through out that time because many teachers cant handle that environment. One of them was a poo immigrant who could barely speak english. Half the kids in the class dont give a fuck about what the teachers are saying. They just do their own thing, rapping, beat boxing, acting out scenes from stupid ass movies and then laughing uncontrollably. Teachers lose their minds. I shit you not, i went to my gym class one day and my gym shorts were gone. My locker had been pried open and the door was bent, just so they could steal my sweaty ass gym shorts. Thankfully i moved back to NY to my white school after my 9th grade year. Any white parent that sends their kids to a school that is not predominately white is a shitty parent.

believe it or not, not everywhere is as "culturally diverse" as america

>do american schools really give their students free food?
If you are poor. Otherwise you pay the school.

explain more give some actual example. did he fight and stuff

>went to all boys catholic hs in metuchen nj, $10k/yr
>graduated within the last 10 years
>went to school with niggers who had more money than me (maybe 10 total in the whole school)
>they still acted like niggers
>still beat up on pathetic white kids
>acted with impunity because they were niggers, would use slurs against whites all the time
>they were still stupid
>they had all the opportunities in the world and still made rap videos
niggas be niggas

i should add i never had any problems with them

>be 7th grade
>small ranching community in western Rockies
>a wild mulatto appears
>3 grades above me
>on Monday, caught trying to sell drugs in hallway
>sent home by principal
>on Tuesday, caught skipping class and trying to break into lockers
>sent home by principal
>on Wednesday, grabs 6th grade girl’s ass in hallway
>her 9th grade brother and 2 friends open a dozen lockers with the nigger’s face
>on Thursday, caught trying to sell drugs on school bus heading to school
>sent home by principal
>on Thursday night, girl’s father and 3 other ranchers pay a friendly visit to nigger fambly rental home
>on Friday morning, nigger fambly reported driving out of the valley, never to be seen again

That was my only experience with niggers until I went to college.

stories?

why not just bring your own fucking lunch?

or go buy something from the shop?

we used to just fuck off in to town at lunch time, when you release 1200 kids in to a small part of a town of only 50,000 all at once it is very fucking noticeable, I swear the main source of income for every shop within a 2km distance was just students from my school

>open a dozen lockers with the nigger’s face

I went to a beautiful white HS in a small religious and mostly dutch town. It was a dream that I didn't appreciate at the time because of my statistic multiple divorced single mom not raising me with values. I wanted to be a nigger because no one told me rappers were stupid. I wish I knew how good I had it at the time.

I don't know, I when to high school in Oregon, only black kid I knew was adopted as a baby raised by rich white people, basically was Obama.

Call me a snitch, but I need more customers.

Head on down to Kalamazoo, pick up a few, a crew and we'll leave you two for a new.

That's a bit of ktalk from kzoo.

I heard there are tons of white women here that just love paying tolls.

Graduate in the early 90s from Podunksville high school. We literally had 10 black kids in our high school out of about 600. They were polite, didn't get into trouble and people were fairly nice to them except for there was this one big black girl who the freshman football team voted as prom princess for a joke. It was actually sad, but she did it and went up there with a bunch of skinny white bitches.

The football team and rich town kids were undeniably cruel to the younger kids and anyone different. Of course, the girls are all fat hogs now and the guys were the townie alcoholics they were destined to become. Two of the guys who made fun of me ended up being 1. A sex offender and 2. living in a trailer shooting up heroin.

Let's just say I got the last laugh.

tl;dr black people were not the problem in my high school. White male douchebags were.

i remember when i was in high school a black guy and a mexican guy got into a fight and they got punished by holding hands (Principal gave them a choice to get suspended or public humiliation)

from an unidentified European country which was Black free until recently, bar one or 2 random mestizos over from a neighbouring former colonial country.

Ran into a primary school teacher about a year ago, reminiscing etc. After the usual pleasantries, she leaned in to confide in a low tone that now teaching more and more resembled zookeeping blacks and gypsies... And this is a lovely lady. I wonder what it was that made her wise up...

My mommy used to pack me a lunch every day until I got old enough to make them myself.

I still bring lunch to work most of the time. It's better and cheaper. I think we've lost decent family morals. Though I won't complain about the availability of cheap decent 3rd world food trucks because of the nearby schools.

>why not just bring your own fucking lunch?
A lot of people do.

I would have chosen the suspension

Its not free but yes they do give us food but it tasted like cardboard 99% of the time

So the private school I went too had very few blacks and the ones they did scholarship for sports were usually cool. Then I got kicked out for drugs and went too a public school where I avoided the nigs and just kept my head down.

That's ballsy. Can't say if I agree with it without knowing the situation, but that sounds like it good be good style.

Only black in our school was a pajeet who told everyone he was african, that kid was jokes until he clocked the chinese principal with his knapsack. Then he was serious jokes.

pretty DIVERSE

My graduating class only had two black kids out of like 70-80 of us
Class of 2015

Went to a small district in a small community. Sophomore year of highschool we had a black kid move in. He had dreads, liked skateboarding, and liked metal and played guitar. He seemed to have been pretty popular in his old school but this mostly an all white community and alot of the kids who grew up here are aryan nation who went to festivals and sang songs and shit. Long story short the kid put a nail gun to his head junior year and killed himself,

It should be illegal for American niggers to immigrate to any continent that isn't Africa

>be me
>junior year, class of 2004 so it's 2003 at this point
>medium sized Tennessee school, class was about 150 or so
>2 days before we all take the ACT
>about a week before we take the SAT
>pair of niggers approach my 7 person study group in the library
>we are all in the top 8 in the class, but #6 was a complete shutin and was almost Never seen outside of his house and class, never socialized with anyone until about a week before summer break our junior year
>we're going over something in math, I think it was geometry or trig or whatever
>one of our more...spergy members notices these 2 niggers approaching
>alerts me (I'm our groups #2)
>I alert our #1 and start giggling that the dumb niggers are going to try and cheat
>they come up acting all friendly (not the first time they've done this)
>"Heyo y'all got any cheat sheets we could use for the test?"
>spergy member blurts out something we still to this day remember and joke about
>"Maybe if you people were actually smart you could have avoided being niggers and wouldn't have to cheat."
>holy shit no fucking way did that just come out of your mouth dude
>niggers are shocked
>we're shocked but trying to not bust a gut
>they walk away and go talk to the librarian, a wonderful 60 year old Scottish-German woman
>they walk back to us with the librarian in tow talking about how they can't believe that sperg said that
>librarian asks if sperg said that
>before he can respond French foreign exchange girl appears out of thin air and says that never happened
>OhMyGodAndyIsActuallyGoingToGetAwayWithThis.jpeg
>librarian tells the niggers to learn how to be honest about life and to stop acting like hoodlums
I love the South, I miss it dearly.

There was one black kid in my secondary school, he was alright. I don't remember much about him, but I do remember that he left me alone at a time when everyone else picked on me.

>Be me
>friends are a kid who got held back in kindergarten, and a based kid who loves to argue
>B4 high school desperately tried to be friends with the 'cool guys' and fall for their stupid tricks
>get shunned and attacked for being friends with based kid by 'cool guys'
>new kid appears and cliques with the 'cool guys'
>awesome school band concert coming up (school band full of based awesomes)
>new kid asks me if I want to have intercourse with him repeatedly and ffs 8th grade
>finally done with his crap and snap 5 days before school is out and call him a f*g
>get called to the office next day to be suspended for the last days of school for saying f*g even though no one in the school is gay
>miss out on band concert
>ffs

We had like, 30 black kids out of our class of 150ish, and all of them acted like stereotypical niggers except 2 that were half white twins from a WMBF family

Class of 04 here. Afluent white community. Had like 10 blacks in a school of 2000. They were all obnoxious.

My high school only had one black one time. His name was Semaj. That's James spelled backwards... He didn't last long.

Missed out on a concert? As in you were a member?
Holy shit if anyone in our band missed a concert they'd do laps on the track until our director felt it was enough. Truly a different time growing up.

I make graduate in 89' I then buy tacket for bus to los angeles for make sex on film. First show I making big chocolate negro fill my backside whiz his ummmm how u say, fat cock and I make defecate in slit of hestkuk and he die for poisoning and reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep.

Went to a suburban high school. All the black people I knew were well behaved, educated and cool. Absolutely no problems ever.

Had 2 blacks in a school of 1200+. One was in my year level, he was a pretty good kid but had the typical intelligence of a black. He left before year 9

White privilege, the story.

Not wrong really, but they were bottom 10 in the class so we didn't care. I know one of them died in a gang incident not a year after graduation and the other is in the slammer for something like assault or domestic violence.

I went to a fairly large public high school in a "diverse" area.
Thankfully, due to separation by academic performance, I was in all AP/honors level classes with the other white people and the handful of token asians, so I didn't have to deal with the spics and nigs in the remedial classes.
That doesn't mean they didn't stir up shit at lunch and in the hallways. They were always fighting, it was such a regular occurrence that I had planned detours on my route from class to class so I could still get there on time when one or two hallways inevitably had niggers beating the shit out of each other and whooping like apes.
Whenever someone was stabbed at school, you could be sure it was someone black/brown who did it, and they made up the vast majority of pregnant girls as well.
It was kind of surreal, really. We were occupying the same building, but living in two entirely different worlds.
The only actual run-in I had was with a manlet nigger who got upset that I had knocked the ball out of his hand during gym class. I am 6'5", and he was much shorter. After class, he came up to me in the hallway and started shouting shit at me while desperately trying to punch me. Being so much taller than him, I just kinda held him back by the shoulders and kept telling him to knock it the fuck off. He eventually caught me with a punch on the side of my head, but he was small and weak, so it didn't hurt much, but I pushed him back on his ass after that and then just walked away.
Come to think of it, I never saw him again. There were cameras in all the hallways, so I'm guessing he was sent to night school with all the niggers who chimped out.

No nignogs at all

>got held back in kindergarten

what?
isnt kindergarten just a bunch of 4 year olds doing fingerpainting and shit, how the fuck do you get held back?

>White privilege is studying for a test instead of demanding that other people give you the answers

Don't worry, user.
Treyvon and Shaniqua still landed lifetime jobs at the DMV.
Imagine getting $47,000 a year to go to lunch 12 times a day.
The only downside is that you have to be a nigger.

Hey, I had to do show and tell (which I hated, fuck you, I don't have to tell you or show you shit, jackasses, and don't think I care about you're stupid thing or why you're all so excited about it.)

And I had to color in a ladybug with crayons at home so I could be better trained to do my homework.

If you look in to the history of what Kintergarten really is, it's actually sick Prussian mind control shit.

>White privilege
You're on the wrong website.