Question for fellow Christians

>they're whiter than the USA, France and Sweden
>they're nationalists who are fighting the globalists
>they're killing Muslims on a daily basis
>they're the closest thing to a democracy in the Middle-East

Remind me again why we hate the Israelis?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're nobody's friends, won't ever be peaceful, and they won't take in all the kikes from the US so we can be rid of this plague.

>Remind me again why we hate the Israelis?

Why do they hate everyone else? I just want my country to be sovereign and every kike here wants us overrun with Syria refugees, Mexican border hoppers, and more nigger imports.

USS Liberty

This. I really don't have a beef with Israel, nor do I think my country gains much by automatically siding with them in every dispute. Just the same, I wish them well in the way I wish virtually all people in all other country's well - leave me alone and I'll try to do my little bit to have my government leave you alone.

You're confusing Israel with (((them))), the people who live in the West and do everything in their power to hurt the West. Often these types hate Israel too - notice how much Soros and Israel hate each other.

Because they hate Christians, you stupid faggot shill. How's the weather in
Tel Aviv ?
Pic related (although fake)

>yes goyim! the muslims are the real enemy!

>> they are the same people!
The ones over here go over there and live and fight for israel!

IN THE OVEN NOW KIKE RAT JEW!

I see news at 11

I don't, I just want their political zionist buddies here in the states to stay the fuck out of American politics with their "open borders" shilling nonsense and global carbon tax schemes. Oh yea the central banks can get fucked too. Also, If I hear one more whining cunt mention the holocaust without acknowledging the bazillion Russians that were killed at the hands of Jews in Russia Im gonna puke on them.

>they hate Christ
>half white half semite != white
>democracy is gay

>nuflag
>talking about support Israel

Stop hiding, Schlomo. Even an Irishman could see who you are.

>The people who call themselves Jews today are the spiritual decedents of the ones who crucified him
>Jesus called these people the children of the devil.
>Jesus says that they are not God's chosen people, but rather a synagogue of Satan.
>Paul warns against trusting them because they want to subvert Christianity and make it Jewish.
>They deny that Christ is Lord.

For any Christian, that should be enough.

>Thinks jews are white
Top kek

i want to kill her asshole on a daily basis

>Evangelical being this retarded: The post

Too generic.

Clearly you don't know many upscale Jews. They tend to treat Israel as, at best, their slightly slow country cousin or at worst as some sort of evil entity because of 'muh Palestinians'. I started noticing this with Jewish Liberals in my country 15 years ago already - outside of Sup Forums, I've heard the worst stuff about Israel from Jews in person and Jews working in the media in the West.

Jews are Communist.

goyim go the fuck away and stop gawking with your shegetz ass at our kosher women

maybe if you shoved a rifle into your purple hair feminist whales and forced them to do drills for 2 years they'd be less ugly

You may very well have a point there.

Personally I hate diaspora leftists jews in my country more than Israelis. I don't give a fuck if israelis want to bulldoze their sandnigger cousin's house. I care when jews promote open borders in my country, which israel doesn't do.
It's local jews that are the problem

Agreed. Post endorsed.

They killed Christ

JOOOO

>BTFOing degenerate amerishits
how is that a bad thing ? if thye deserved to live they would have managed to defend themselves .

Oh look, another kike propaganda thread!

Nice try Schlomo

there's a dichotomy between Israelis and the fake Jews (Synagogue of Satan).

Most of the Israelis are of the Synagogue of Satan.

>Synagogue of Satan
That's objectively wrong. The Jews and Israelis are not what is refereed to as the Synagogue of Satan. They're the exact OPPOSITE. Try studying the Bible before talking nonsense, you LARPers.
>The word synagogue comes from a Greek word meaning "assembly of men" or "congregation," and it was used much like the English word "church." The "synagogue of Satan," then, is an assembly or congregation—a church—made up of the individuals who "say they are Jews, and are not." The term "Jew" is used here in a spiritual sense.
>Notice the apostle Paul's definition of a spiritual Jew in Romans 2:29: "He is a Jew who is one inwardly, and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God." In this case, it is not one's physical race that counts, but his spiritual condition (Galatians 3:27-29; Romans 4:16). True Christians are spiritual Jews because Jesus says in John 4:22, "Salvation is of the Jews."
>Those in the "synagogue of Satan" say they are spiritual Jews—pretend to be real Christians—but are not. This false church was already developing in the days of the apostle John, masquerading as God's true church. It had congregations in the cities of Smyrna and Philadelphia in Asia Minor even at that early time. It and its daughter churches are further described in Revelation 17.

I like Israel. It is good it exists. However, it has its own interests, and we have our own. It is good to be friends, but Israel isn't our responsibility.

>1 (one) post by this ID

just slide

>>they're whiter than the USA, France and Sweden

30% of Israel is arab

I don't hate Israel. I hate the jew supremacists in the west and the fact that average Jews don't call them out.

would honestly do a lot of rassenschande with grill from shlomo-op´s pic.

Why do you ratfaced kikes always post the same 75% European girls that by sheer chance didn't get smacked with the Jew stick?

Really it says alot. You pick the Jews that don't look Jewish. You pick the same 5 kikes that look the most European.

You don't know how much I hate you and your kind, kike.

Most Israelis look more semitic than the Palestinians. It's disgusting. Their entire nation is an inbred dumpster fire I was stationed in the Golan for three years and I immediately understood why the Jewish press calls hard working rural Americans inbreds.

posts non Jewish Israelis "look everyone, we're not all rat faced kikes!"

My poor boner. You killed it D:

Israeli Jews have cost the USA some $6t during the wars, at least $500b in bribes to its neighbours over the last 70 years and god knows how many hundreds or perhaps even thousands of billions in direct and indirect aid to the state itself. We're taking $25-50k per American man woman and child just in principal, each American has already paid a few grand in interest on this debt that surely won't be paid off for a century or two, if at all.

Not a fan of king nigger but I felt for him.

Damn she fine.

this shit again?

I bet Gal Gaddot got GOYED by her hadsome co star while filming Wonder Woman muhahaha

Last year they also got caught using Russian models. I wouldn't even be surprised is this 7/10 had no khazar blood in her veins. Looks zero percent Jewish and like an average died hair European.

Whoever has the army propaganda proof meme or the Russian model proof meme post it. I can't find mine.

You are Jew from South Africa I saw this before.Don't pretend to be Christian to fit your pro Israeli propaganda.
America is already giving billions of dollars to Israel every year for fuck sake!What more do you want?

Are all Jews evil? No
Is Israel run by proper Jews? No
Israel, Europe, the US, and the rest of the world are ruled by (((them))), meaning the Kazar Jews who practice Babylonian cults.

The problem with Jews is that most either know about it and love being instruments of blasphemy, or don't know it and follow the Kazars ' rule ignorantly and embrace it as "proper".
The 1% who are aware of this and are appalled have become Christian;I know this because [spoiler] I'm in that minority [/spoiler]

Because they are Jews who manipulate protestants like you into doing their bidding. They hate the church and seek to corrupt everything they touch because they are not Israel but the synagogues of Satan. They murdered and hate Jesus. They rape torture and sacrifice christian children.

Also democracy is anti christian. The only government we like is a theocracy

Good job looking like a retard. Thats the most obvious parody account ever and everyone knows it.

>they're made the USA, France and Sweden become brown
>they're nationalists who are forbidding others to be nationalists
>they're killing goyims from any religion without distinction on a daily basis
>they're the closest thing to a supernational state used as an international crime base in the Middle-East
Remind me again why you love the Israelis?

God bless you user

>my fellow christians

Because they're jews and they're evil land-grabbing pseudo shitskins that are fucking up the whole area and making it worse for everyone elsae on the planet.

Also why do the israeli army always show photos of gorgeous women with European genetics and straight noses? Why don't they show some authentic hairy hooknosed kike girls that look like camels with fat asses?

No. She's married to some rich Jew.

Shoo shoo, dity jew.

i'm just here for the israeli army qts. those pictures get me diamonds.

I only come to these threads in the hope of seeing chicks that I know again, as I did once.

> mizrahi sluts
Mmm yeah
There exists a video of a jewess soldier chick masturbating with a lemon popsicle and I am not sharing )))

>literally jidf
lmao

>kike whores
fuck off

>>they're whiter than the USA, France and Sweden
something they helped cause
>they're nationalists who are fighting the globalists
they're also the globalists
>they're killing Muslims on a daily basis
niggers
who cares
>they're the closest thing to a democracy in the Middle-East
democracy is shit

>democracy
>a reason to like them

succ

>you wouldn't fuck this

> Whiter

Please

> officer
> quality of service officer
> in the Artillery Corps no less
Absolutely disgusting

SAGE

>Hello fellow Christians aren't jews bro tier?

0/10

Maybe before throwing her of a plane

You not one to talk.

oy vey

they destroyed europe and america

I'd pop one in her oven if you catch my drift ;^)

You stupid cunt. If you're ever actually been to the army you'd know that the higher the rank, the hornier you get.

More time spent in the army = more time you spend repressing your sexual urges

1.) They killed Jesus and are unrepentent, "his blood be upon and upon our children."

2.) They hate Jesus to this day and work tirelessly to blot out Christianity from the public sphere

Already done my three years, you POG piece of shit. That's the problem.
LIeutenant Rank are biggest sluts among the ranks
Quality of Service are biggest sluts among the support departments
Artillery Corps means she took plenty of 105mm and 120mm in her vagoo.

Enlisted medical personal qt3.14 are the best.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0

Isaiah 5

1Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:

2 And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.

3 And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, judge, I pray you, betwixt me and my vineyard.

4 What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?

5 And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down:

6 And I will lay it waste: it shall not be pruned, nor digged; but there shall come up briers and thorns: I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it.

7 For the vineyard of the Lord of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry.

Nice try Shlomo, repent or burn in hell

Malachi

1:11 For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.

2:9 Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.

2:10 Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?

2:11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

Ezekiel 23

2 Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother:

3 And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity.

4 And the names of them were Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus were their names; Samaria is Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah.

36 The Lord said moreover unto me; Son of man, wilt thou judge Aholah and Aholibah? yea, declare unto them their abominations;

37 That they have committed adultery, and blood is in their hands, and with their idols have they committed adultery, and have also caused their sons, whom they bare unto me, to pass for them through the fire, to devour them.

44 Yet they went in unto her, as they go in unto a woman that playeth the harlot: so went they in unto Aholah and unto Aholibah, the lewd women.

45 And the righteous men, they shall judge them after the manner of adulteresses, and after the manner of women that shed blood; because they are adulteresses, and blood is in their hands.

46 For thus saith the Lord God; I will bring up a company upon them, and will give them to be removed and spoiled.

47 And the company shall stone them with stones, and dispatch them with their swords; they shall slay their sons and their daughters, and burn up their houses with fire.

Matthew 25

22 Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.

23 And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.

24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.

25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

>implying you're capable of getting any of these girls
go back to bed jonah hill

1 Thessalonians 2

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.