Why are trumpfags so dumb? I talk to a trumpfag and they literally think trump did everything he promised...

Why are trumpfags so dumb? I talk to a trumpfag and they literally think trump did everything he promised. I've seen obama delusion, but this is on steroids.

8 years
And then Ivanka.

seems like he is doing about a 75% job of doing what he talked about and thats higher than average.

Turn off CNN and lurk more.

He didn't do everything he promised. But he will and we know he's fighting for us. He loves this country and he wants to see us all succeed as much as him.

America hasn't had a role model in a long, long time.

>Drumpf hasn't done every single thing he promised in less than a year
>That means he's a failure as a president.

Pic related.

>America hasn't had a role model in a long, long time.

You're not a role model?

we may be faggots but were faggots for melanias beatiful sexay white house jeans
if you dont agree youre clearly a huge faggot gaywad

They even take credit for stuff trump didn't do/obama did.

Who the fuck wants Ivanka!?

Yes all those bills he signed. Like that uhhhhh highway named after Fred Thompson. Did you remeber that?

trumpfag backpedalling is real ITT. where is that wall you basic bitches?

Mate I'm not the President. This man is the PARADIGM SHIFT.

Wait until all the democrats go to prison. Uninhibited agenda fuccboi.

Give her some time.
But she'll run for the democrats. They'll be in complete shambles for a long time. Ripe for a take over like Trump did with the republicans.
SCREENCAP THIS

The trumpfags even call her empress Ivanka. It's a cult

Thou shalt not speak of The Supreme God Emperor and his supporters as you have, faggot OP.
Kill thy self immediately.

But he sold isis arabia 300bn worth of weapons. AMERICA FIRST AMERICA IS GREAT AGAIN MNUCHIN DRAINED THE FUCKIN SWAMP BOYS

>they literally think trump did everything he promised.
I dont think you really even think that is true.
Trump is doing everything he promised, that's not quite the same thing.

>75%

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA Im dead

>where is that wall you basic bitches?
Being planned. It'll take a while but looks like it'll happen.
As a preview, Empress Ivanka motivating the workers.
>sold
You know it's pretty for American when they SELL weapons right?
They pretty much have a monopoly on advanced weapon systems. They get good money on this.
But yeah, not a big fan of the whole middle east situation. That shit show was started a long time ago though. And the US' world order scheme has become dependent on the petro-dollar. This is not changing overnight.
But Trump is the one most willing to make the US less dependent on the whole scheme. There is immense pressure from the deep state to keep things as they are though.

You are retarded

>it's a cult
It's a joke

kys kushner shill that picture quality is dogshit btw. your english is shit too.

He definitely hasn't done everything he promised.

Just more than any other President in modern history.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.

They said trump's run was a joke because they said nobody was stupid enough to vote for him. It isn't.

He's only just got funding for the wall and he's already solved the illegal immigration problem.

Okay then so because "they" were wroong about Trump I'm wrong about redditors making jokes, gotcha

Fuck this Jew York City cuck with his Jew family and their Jew York values. Gas the sneaky kikes, all of them

And they denounced Qatar in one of the craziest anime betrayals seen in the ME yet, and that's saying a lot.

I'm not saying any of them should be trusted, but shit seems to be popping off there in a very weird way. And for some reason, as soon as Trump took over, ISIS started losing ground. Their Caliph is even fucking dead.

And they have a new crown prince, and he's an interesting one. This is a *very* significant event. You can infer a lot on the future of the region based on this.

i know you're a troll, but i'm gonna rant anyway

i argue with people about politics all the time and i have yet to come across an anti-trumpfag who can form a single coherent argument or make a cogent point beyond
>UM, THE ENVIRONMENT??? THE WALL???? MEXICANS ARE RAPISTS??? GRAB EM BY THE PUSSY??? DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR MOTHER???

i had an argument with my ex-girlfriend about trump and i ended up talking about the economy etc etc how it relates back to healthcare why obamacare is bad etc etc and her response was
>ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS THE ECONOMY. MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHING!!!

at this point it's devolved to (i assume because they've been btfo on everything else)
>UM, THE TWEETING? HE CAN'T FORM A SINGLE COHERENT SENTENCE. HE'S AN IDIOT.

my ex is the one who, while i was explaining to her why i don't give a fuck about climate change and why she shouldn't either, brings up the grab em by the pussy comment and ACTUALLY says to me
>DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR MOTHER? WOULD YOU CARE IF HE GRABBED YOUR SISTER??? YOUR NEICE???

anti-drumpf niggers are some of the dumbest and most incompetent people on the planet

Inferring on the future of the Middle East doesn't usually work out too well.

nobody really outside of le_donald
>a liberal idiot apostate jewess hucow with fake udders and a fag husband

wow please ivanka 2024 i can't wait

another one, i had a long time nigger friend of mine argue with me and call me ignorant because i told him i supported trump and don't want illegals in this country. he proceeded to explain to me the following:
>EVERYONE IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY IS ILLEGAL
>EVERYONE IN FOOD SERVICE IS ILLEGAL
>IF WE DON'T HAVE ILLEGALS, WHO IS GOING TO DO THOSE JOBS???
he began to advocate for what amounted to a slave class/permanent underclass of non-citizens to fill low wage jobs

but i'm the bigot

the op to retake mosul started under obama and it's not really us-led

Heh yeah. That's largely because the overall strategy of the US was "fuck shit up". They wanted to avoid a unified Arab world at all cost. They tried their best to control the outcomes but they were behind the chaos in the first place.

What I really want is Alex Jones vs Zuckerberg in 2024. But that will probably never happen.