24 years Sup Forums

24 years Sup Forums
24 years

You fucking twats. She left the whitehouse TWENTY-FOUR YEARS ago and since that moment on she was THE most qualified person in AMERICA to be President. You fucking assholes. She was so fucking patient. She could have run against Bush and beat him EITHER time but she sat back because the DNC had other people to field. Imagine that. Sitting back and playing by the rules while a halfbrain nitwit ruins the country.

You assholes ruined it for her. She was patient when Obama beat her in the primaries. She took the Secretary of State position happily because she knew - SHE KNEW she would obliterate anyone the Republicans could throw at her. She knew the domgraphics were changing.

YOU PEOPLE WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO WIN ANYMORE ELECTIONS

Fuck all of you. It was HER. TURN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8EGranwN_uk
fivethirtyeight.com/features/our-worst-presidents-came-in-with-a-lot-of-experience/
archive.is/Icfl6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>HER. TURN.
Clearly not if she didn't get the vote, why are you so vicariously entitled for her? Are you a child?

She really needs to stop killing people.

Not in this lifetime.

ITS NOT HER FAULT THEY KILLED THEMSELVES EXACTLY WHEN INVESTIGATING HER

>It was HER. TURN.

Implying women deserve to speak their minds about issues
You're the gay

Democrats could have picked a different candidate with out the baggage she had.

>It was her turn
Sounds like a real bad case of White privilege to me.

Dohoho

Yeah, if they wanted the Vince Foster treatment.

Thanks for that reminder, leaf. I still get a semi from thinking that this cunt was denied the white house.

Die a miserable death you old twat, you deserve it.

how the fuck does a presidency rely on taking turns for power
if you dont win, then you dont win.

>she was THE most qualified person in AMERICA to be President
But she wasn't. There were plenty of more qualified people, other women too.

Eat shit LMAO the bitch lost fair and square

Hillary is not a natural politician. She is also a neoliberal through and through.

Hahaha

It's true. That's why she needed to cling to Bill. He could do what she couldn't.

STFU you mentally challenged Canuck OP. Go suck Trudeau's cunt.

It obviously was not her turn. She had a few turns during that election though, even lost her shoe during one of her *turns*

>THE most qualified person in AMERICA to be President.

She fucking trained rebels/isis for israel.
Also your most "qualified person" ever is apperantly too stupid to understand the rules for the election she was running for what with all that "she is the actual winner, popular vote!" oh and btw she only "won" the popular vote cause dems/dnc/obongo literally bussed illegals around to vote.

>neoliberal
sums it up

you went hard for this bait leaf

To be the Democrats didn't pick their candidate, the DNC did...Watching that convention and Bernie Sanders come out and try to keep a straight face days after he found out he'd been cucked was the funnniest shit
>Good Times

Too bad** woof I need to learn to type

>You assholes ruined it for her.
This makes me so happy.

0/10 To obvious.

24 years ago? Didn't Bill Clinton's term end in Jan 2001? What kind of leafy math is that?

Eat shit and die pos worthless sub human scum

Hillary thought all women would vote for her, how wrong she was. I don't personally know a single woman that voted for the traitorous bitch, including myself.

Hey OP, I just thought of something funnier than 24

Tits or GTFO

sauce?

>euphoria

Clinton was in the white house until 2001 you retarded Canadian.

Yep

She was wrong about how the domgraphics were changing. :D

She thought it was already 2050.

How does it feel to be so attached to A FUCKING LOSER

user it's a democratic election and she lot because she has the charisma of a potato. But don't pic related shows who true winner of this is.

it was her fault for not wanting to make america great again

I'm having flash backs again Sup Forums goddam you. It was her turn how could you do this to her? The first women president! It was historical!

She left 16 years ago dipshit

She forgot/overlooked/lied to herself or whatever that women fucking hate her.

She had to "make nice" with women on morning talk shows in the early 90s while her husband was running for president because she pissed to many women off.

Hillary runs her mouth. She's a bitch.

Fuck off.

Is it just me or does anyone else find theyre starting to enjoy being called an asshole all the time.
I am starting to develop a dont give a fuck attitude in other parts of my life because of this.

At least Slick Willy had charisma. You're right, Hillary is just a loathsome bitch.

I got called names on the playground when I was in elementary school, so I haven't really given a fuck for a long time.

i stopped reading after i saw the number 24 written twice and realized what he was referring to and how fucking low effort the shitpost would be.
ive never been super into the muh reddit meme, but you're dumb as shit, and i saw some comments earlier that reddit was back up and running now .try this post on there i'm sure it will do better/be more fun

>lies about Benghazi
>makes fun of female rape victims
>Paul Cambetti
>Seth Rich
>stole money that was supposed to go to Ukraine in "foreign aid"
>"you mean like with a cloth?"
I rest my case.

youtube.com/watch?v=8EGranwN_uk
This is a video that started a shitstorm for Clinton's campaign. She thought she was sticking up for herself, but a lot of women felt she was talking down to them. People liked Bill, but they HATED Hillary and voted for Bill because he was going to be president and not his bitch wife. They weren't ready for how involved with business at the White House she would become.

and people complain about Ivanka. Hillary paved the way for "unelected, women relatives" to be part of official White House function.

i know some, but none that i liked even before this election came to light

Nevermind. There's a tranny waiting for your historical votes next time roflmaooooo.

wow i'm surprised cnn never pointed that parallel to hillary as an overzealous unelected official/ first lady out when covering the ivanka filling in silently at a dinner table seat

Such a shame. She never forgot to add a P to LGBT, and we never had that MIRV shower.

She is literally Emperor Palpatine

>Hillary is lost in the mart
>She's dazed and confused
>Sharting and farting
>and blowing a fuse

>wow i'm surprised cnn never pointed that parallel to hillary as an overzealous unelected official/ first lady out when covering the ivanka filling in silently at a dinner table seat
I immediately did. Fucking Hillary was writing law for the House to pass while she was First Lady.

CNN is full of shit.

> Boomers

>wakey wakey

i mean she didn't help hush/kill/pay off a few dozen people to bury the fact that her husband was banging and impregnating hookers the whole decade before they got to the white house in order to sip tea and read books to kindergarteners once she got there.

Y'ALL NIGGAS POSTIN' INNA SHILL THREAD

>i mean she didn't help hush/kill/pay off a few dozen people to bury the fact that her husband was banging and impregnating hookers the whole decade before they got to the white house in order to sip tea and read books to kindergarteners once she got there.
yeah, BUT she's unelectable so she shouldn't be running dogshit in the White House. She had two chances and the backing of her political party. She STILL fucking lost. She wasn't welcome.

I hope she strokes out before 2020 so we don't have to pretend she can run again. It would be fucking insane if she does.

naw, this is a low-level troll leaf-faggot thread and we're having fun dissecting what a horrible person and presidential candidate Hillary is.

The will of the people, not "turns" dictates who resides in the White House you repugnant little shit

she's a horrible person. i don't even like trump the way this board does, but it would be best case scenario for our country if she stayed healthy and wanted to run, as she'd obviously lose again to Trump next election rather than them running some new and improved establishment dnc candidate that the media could shill for and attempt to take back over with

lmaooo imagine being hillairy clinton

wake up every day wondering if every knock on the door, text message ding, cell phone jingle or bolded new email was about to let you know that your emails have been found and you're going to spend the rest of your life in prison.

nah you idiots really do screw it up. You basically fucked humanity, if not for 100 years, for eternity. You changed the time line, to the worst timeline. Once climate change engulfs this planet, you will all be regretting it, but by then, it will be too late

people are taking bait this obvious.. is Sup Forums full of newfags now..? oh wait...

Go to bed Skippy

But she's a woman

SHE'S MY PREZIDENT DAMMIT

But it's done, let her fade into dust and lets focus our energy to more important topics.

>THE most qualified person in AMERICA to be President
>a traitor
Really makes you think

Kys lefty leaf

Maybe she should have ran a better campaign instead of fainting all the time.

haha sucks to be her

Obvious troll...too obvious 0/10
No KeK's 4U
Try better O.P.

> She could have run against Bush and beat him EITHER time but she sat back because the DNC had other people to field

If she was the most qualified, why would the DNC field other people?

>SHE KNEW she would obliterate anyone the Republicans could throw at her.

Anyone except a halfbrained nitwit huh?

Please be a real post

Nothing is real

This is too psychotic not to be bait, but it's good bait, so have a (You).

>i'm surprised cnn never pointed that parallel

Really nigga?

nice get

Do you... do you want to talk about it?

/thread

Being a leaf you are obviously as pathetic as the stupid bitch you're praising. It's your bed time don't keep your Dad waiting for his midnight ass fuck!

Hillary lost because the American people who love America voted for Trump.

>The management of the party is not the party

Um, apparently she wasn't, she had two shots at this:

>first she got fucked by a black dindu preaching hope
>second she got fucked by a fat celebrity who never hold office.

She keeps getting fucked and fucked all over... i dunno, maybe because she's a WOMAN ?

hahahahhahhahahahha IT WAS HER TURN hahahahhahahaa

A

fivethirtyeight.com/features/our-worst-presidents-came-in-with-a-lot-of-experience/

Alternatively
archive.is/Icfl6

London

FUCKING