Do you like Ben Shapiro's podcast? I think he's a really smart guy, and I enjoy the show

Do you like Ben Shapiro's podcast? I think he's a really smart guy, and I enjoy the show.

Then you shouldn't be on Sup Forums
(((Shapiro))) is babby's first redpill.

My friend watches him constantly and take everything he says for fact

Great and very logical debator... problem is, he's Israel first... so he's not /our kike/

What about based Pill Bittle? is he red willed?

Why would I listen to what Jewish Koksal Baba has to say?

Well, when he states facts they're usually right. The issue is he also states his opinions as fact, so there's the difference.

All right wing people pretty much believe similar sets of facts, the difference is what you conclude from them.

sage

the admins should stop this little cunt... he is using this site as his promotional stage for his sub-par content that can not organically gather followings

other than being a zionist shill, he has the most consistent principles of all conservatives in the media today. Sup Forums hates kikes and thinks trump is infallible. benji is a jew who consistently says trump should be praised when he does something good and criticized when he does something bad.

You can like his intelligence and rationale without agreeing with his every stance. I loath some of his positions but I like others. He's great when he's great and shit when he's shit.
Nobody's perfect.

Pretty sure he is organically gathering a following.The youtube videos of his debates with SJWs on college campuses have really taken off.

you know what else i enjoy? diarrhea.

Shapiro is a jew

>States his opinion as fact
Yeah my buddy bhas a real problem dicerning fact from opinion and pretty much just believs whatever he is told. He emailed his 2nd cousin who is a state rep asking who he should vote for supreme Court and then forwarded the response to me and a few other. He can't look at what he wants and decide whats the best. So whatever Shapiro says is law

admins do your Job!!!
he is using his site to feed goyem into his disinformation camp!!!
He is a low rent Jew boi!!! whoever invested in him to be his "conservative" mouth piece should demand a refund!!!
he is not good naturally so he's paying People who are awake during the mid night to promote and shill for him!!

Usually at this time of the night - which corresponds to work day in east Asia... shill post for him start to show up!

He's smart and I agree with a lot of what he says but not everything.

he's smart but being anti-trump just to be contrarian or to show you're not a blind follower is old

Why do faggots constantly shill this kike?
HE'S A KIKE!
HE WAS ALWAYS A KIKE!
HE WILL ALWAYS BE A KIKE!

I remember when faggots used to shill him on here after he kept calling Bruce a man on that show (btw Bruce put his hand on his shoulder and threatened him but little Ben Kikepiro took it like a total bitch and cried "Muh civilized discussion") BUT YOU FAGGOTS QUICKLY LEARNED YOUR LESSON WHEN HE SHOWED HIS TRUE COLOURS SHILLING AGAINST TRUMP.

Now it seems you newfag fucks have too short a memory to recall just how far Ben exposed his inner Jew during the primaries and you're back to shilling him again.....

>(((Shapiro)))

Smart guy wrong side

I will tell you, but first let me tell you about investing in gold.

I like most of his views but he shills Israel and anti-abortion shit too much

also his site is literally fucking clickbait

Should we release a documentary on him to show you how he fakes his debates with prescribed notes so you stop shilling for him?
or should we release your name and how much you're getting paid by him to shill for him too?
Do you want us do a share-blue operation on you?
he has backstabbed us couple of times by now! how many times a crock is a crock for you?

Sources say he is firmly in reddit territory as well

it is a paid campaign.
He has a multi-million dollar company... he makes pre-scripted and staged debate by opponent who were paid to act as opponent for him... so he can publishes fake "Ben Shapiro Destroyed the liberal so on.." videos.

he mixes some his "staged" debates with Andrew Breitbart's clips... so he can ride his legacy...

meanwhile he is a dud!!! he is a little kikie Jew!!!
that's about it!
The mods should ban the IP of his office because of commercial use of this board!!
He is using this board to keep his name out in here

Our job is to hit back 10 times harder so the cost of promoting him in here becomes greater than shilling for him!

he's so awful and uncomsistant on foreign politics and geopolitics in general, puttin asida Israel he doesn't care about foreign politics but still gives snarky opinions.

He came to my school semi recently. It was pretty interesting talk/q&a. Lot of sjws and some trannies showed up outside to protest.