Most 20 y/o just want to party, drink, and have sex

>most 20 y/o just want to party, drink, and have sex
>most 20 y/o on Sup Forums just want a wife, house and kids
Why is this?

cuz we're just edgy like that

one has healthy social life and the other the opposite

because society no longer looks positively on those with traditional values. So those that hold those values are ostracized and outcast from society and end up on Sup Forums self loathing

most 20 y/o on Sup Forums just want a wife, house and kids because noone invites them out to parties, for drinks, and no girls want to have sex with them

I have a wife...we party, drink and have sex together.

This

Let me guess, you also do gang bangs and wife sharing because you're a degenerate living in a culture heavily influenced by that faggot David Bowie.

because the average Sup Forums user is a NEET shut-in with no female friends.

Original desu.

Whatcha doin, Rabb.... woah

Nothing healthy about ruining western civilization riding the cock carousel.

>we party, drink and have sex together.
How old are you, and how many children do you have?

>gang bangs and wife sharing

Only with other women, no other cocks allowed. Also Bowie was a tool, Gary Numan is more my bag.

28, zero parasites.

I still don't understand it.

Are you, by any chance, non-white?

>referring to kids as parasites
What a good little goy you are, they have you trained to repeat their words and everything.

kek
It is edgy apparently.
To have traditional values is to be socially non-conformant. And liberals do not tolerate non-conformance. They will shame you.
It's funny how things turned out.
I'll have you know a lot of females find me desirable as a beta orbiter.

>how many children do you have?
>zero parasites.

>children
>parasites

Get off of our fucking board.

>parasites
Damn dude.
I don't want children either because I'd be a terrible father, but I wouldn't refer to them as parasites.
Western culture will not survive if we keep relying on mass immigration like this.

True

That's the big gap between young men and young women nowadays. The former typically want to build something long term. The later typically went to get fucked by a stranger in some nightclub's toilet while drunk.
Why is that? The media : movies, tv shows, books, magazines... All of those telling to young girls and women that is how they should be living if they want to be "normal" and "enjoy life to the fullest".

>wife
>doesn't want children
What a stupid arrangement.
Sounds like you're the parasite.

party and drink ----> sex ----> kid ----> wife ----> house
Niggers reach only third level, white trash maybe fourth.

t virgin MGTOW cuck

You need two to tango

I am deeply upset by the fact that wanting a wholesome, traditional family is seen as some sort of edgy act of rebellion.

>You need two to tango
Wrong.
You only need a few alphas.

>Every woman is a whore!
>They only fuck selected few alphas
>Yet every woman gets laid eve though math makes it impossible

Really fires up ny phasers

Why is it ALWAYS a fucking kike. Please stop ruining our awesome civilization.

The one girl I talk to that I don't find insufferable supports my decision to have a traditional family.
The "lol u just can't women" meme needs to die.

>Yet every woman gets laid eve though math makes it impossible
What? Alphas fuck a lot. That's why.
Huh. I'll dig into my r9k folder.
There's my favorite one.

>tfw drink, party and have sex
>tfw hate degenerates but I act like a degenerate myself
>tfw want a wife and kids to live with me in my house but can't find a decent girl
>tfw can't break my cycle of degeneracy

At least I'm getting laid I guess

A jew with non-degenerate opinions, that's a new one.

That still makes you a degenerate.

>At least I'm getting laid I guess
Don't worry about it brah you won at life. Literally all bitter jealous virgins ITT.

Most women these days have had 10+ sexual partners and are utterly defiled. Looser than sliding a hot dog down a hallway.

Can't complain if you cause it retard.

niggers

Blonde hair, blue eyes.

Being born to parents who didnt want me very much and have regretted me ever since along with spending my chilhood on a shithole council estate surrounded by poverty and scum wasnt fun. Not wanting to make the same mistake and enjoy adult life instead as I sure as fuck didnt enjoy childhood is a reasonable response.

No, have you ever tried being around children? they are awful.

>if we keep relying on mass immigration like this.

We dont have to, populations rise and fall naturally the contstant need for 'growth' is a lie.

Stop sinning and repent.

>tfw married, 31
>TFW my friends from home are all starting to have children
>TFW my wife has slowly turned into a cold hearted and easily irritable wan
>Only discovered/realized this after breaking my leg and she loathes to help me
>She'll be 36 soon and is too focused on her career to want kids
>TFW I made a poor decision 7 years ago to start dating her

Help what do I do

>most 20 y/o just want to party, drink, and have sex
>most 20 y/o on Sup Forums just want to party, drink, and have sex but cant and are jealous of those who can
its like that MGTWO shit ,the men who reject regular relationships with women JUST HAPPEN TO BE the men who women dont want those relationships with .

not that any decent woman would ever marry an unironic Sup Forumsack ever .

Most people on pol are fugly

I'll tell you guys a secret. EVERY man ever had been scared to have kids. My dad sucked so I was worried I would fuck them up somehow. But something changes (if you're white) once you see you first child and hold them, then realize you ate tier sole protector. All of the petty bullshit goes away and you feel like life has meaning. Nut up and get over the fear.

So you had a miserable childhood and that's your selfish justification to never attempt it because you are afraid you will become your father.
You know what I would say to that? Grow the fuck up. We all had bad shit happen to us, and some of us had bad shit happen to us because of our parents. Get over it.

lawyer up and prepare to dump her for a younger model

Whatever you say, toxoplasma gondii-infected faggot.

>tfw married, 31

I'm tasting some personal projecting in there.

We pay more tax and use less services than families, married childless couples are net contributors in the UK.

And this is a problem?

>I believe this shit because I'm Christian
>this means I am bitter and jealous

Sup Forums doesn't have the opportunity to do the those first things but when they hit 35 they'll be able to nab a roastie off the streets and pretend like they did something

>missing the point

No I had a shit childhood that I dont want to inflict on another generation, I am like my parents and dont want to have a shit adulthood by doing something I have no interest in, I find unpleasant and dont enjoy. Bringing an unwanted life into the world when you dont even want a kid is fucking cruel.

But I suppose I should grow up and inflict a miserable life I dont want on myself and bring an innocent kid along for the ride.

You're a whining pussy. Stop replying to my post I don't give a shit.

we all want what we can't have

This user's right. You are selfish and spineless.

Conservatism is the new counter-culture. Get with the times.

>dont give a shit

But you clearly do, and you are probably either pissed that I could have with my wife what you desperately desire but cant attain, or are trying to inflict your life choices on others so you feel validated.

How many kids do you have?

fpbp

Conservatism is the counter-culture

Explain how it is selfish to not want kids?

Raising kids is hard work, you're lazy and self-centered

Digging ditches and filling them back in is hard work.

Doesn't mean it should be done.

Read in PJW voice
"CONSERVATISM IS THE NU POONK ROCK"

>you're lazy

My educational achievement, bosses and tax return says otherwise.

>and self-centered

So what? Also how is having children so you can feel like your life matters not self centered?

someone has to lay the fibre for my internet senpai

introverts don't socialize

sure we do

we just don't feed off it the way extroverts do

i meant in a party setting at the bar, etc. not in a disparaging way, just that it's not in their wheelhouse

The sweetest feeling in this world is having a chocolate negro bust in your loosened faggot ass.

Thirded on this've.

>doesn't care about being a degenerate
>on a forum devoted to preserving traditional ways of life and protect them from foreign influence

You are such a fucking idiot. Doesn't matter how much Proto-Indo-European blood you have in your veins; you are a disgrace to your culture's spirit, your entire lineage of ancestors, and are no better than a fucking nigger. Fuck you.

Only SJW's deal in absolutes.

Here is what you must understand: People like us were always the minority.

You think of the past, and you imagine that back then, everyone was idealistic and traditionalistic like we want to be, but they weren't. Rural people were, frontiersmen were, but not the city-dwellers. London, New York and the fucking Five Points, Peking, Paris, Berlin, they were ALWAYS shitholes where millions of people died alone and children were born to single mothers and died in the streets.

The problem is that now those hordes of disgusting urbanites have started enforcing their shittery on everyone else by passing laws subsidizing the degenerate, unhappy, shitty relationships they think are liberated and progressive mandatory. This is what happened to the Romans, the working rural class who made up the core of their society's virtus simply collapsed as the latifunda grew too large, everyone flocked to the cities and the cities killed and killed and killed until they needed to import fucking barbarians to settle in their lands to take up the slack.

We were always the minority, but without us there is no future for society. The family is society. The liberal thinks that by changing the meaning of words he can change reality. Faggots can get "married" now even though it literally isn't a marriage. Men can be women now even though they actually aren't, and vice versa. Freedom of Speech means you can't say anything, Equality means some groups get privileges others don't, the list goes on. But you cannot change reality, and you cannot perpetuate a culture if you do not have children.

>marrying old woman

>We're net contributors to the Muslims who are going to be replacing us

This is why British "Culture" doesn't exist anymore.

So to you its a race to the bottom of the welfare pit or die out....no other way to do things?

>on a forum devoted to preserving traditional ways of life and protect them from foreign influence

I didnt realise this had suddenly become stormfront...this is Sup Forums and there are plenty of people here who like actual freedom not your angry authoritarian bullshit.

After experiencing the death of family members and friends in my 20s and early 30s, I began to contemplate the brevity of my own life, and how everything about myself and my father would die with me if I did not have children.
I still did not entertain the idea until I became involved in a relationship with someone I love and feel would be a desirable contributior to the continuation of the white race. It is about honoring and continuing your family and that of the person you love, and raising a child to be intelligent, compassionate, productive, and essentially better than ourselves and our parents. Sometimes you drop the feelings of anomie and nihilism and enjoy the possibilities the future holds.

Why not desire a house? Who wants to pay rent and never own their own property?

What's wrong with wanting a wife? A life of promiscuity is contributing to the degeneracy of Western civilization. There are rampant STDs, and other people would rather hole up in their room and fap to traps with a Waifu pillow while the world burns. Women are becoming obese, vile SJWs and lesbians, and men are becoming MGTOW or manchildren. There are a few good people left who have pride for their country, love for their families, decent morals, and strong work ethic, so why not share those with your own family and also have something to show for your life?