You guys have got it wrong

Its not Race man... Its a mindset
Its niggers not black dudes
Its liberals not White guys
Its Cholos not hispanic bros
Its Chinks not asians
fuck abos

seriously dont judge a book by its cover
but in saying that if it says Lord of The Rings expect some fucking hobbits and elf's

don't be blinded by hate and don't be fucking stupid.
not every black dude is a nigger not every asian girl is maths genius.

people are people. not all races are the same not all cultures are comparable. but don't throw everyone in one group without reason.

inb4 some race iq debate... look at the iq from east africans vs west africans... or finnish vs serbia... same shit different colour.

be proactive and assertive not passively aggressive. I want you guys to tread the ReaL line of truth not a hyperbole, that way we have the argument on our side and will win more over.

>FUCK ANTIFA,
>FUCK STORMFRONT,
>FUCK CUNTS WHO DEBATE WITH STRAWMEN AND MEMES.

WE ARE A FOOTNOTE IN HISTORY, USE THIS CHAPTER WELL. MAKE SURE THE FUTURE GENERATIONS KNOW WHAT FROM WHAT

>FUCK THE KIKES LIKE SOROS

Other urls found in this thread:

genetiker.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/all-14-20.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>seriously dont judge a book by its cover
If it's a cartoon, let's say, mickey mouse, then I would rather read something more challenging. There is a reason why they print the title of the book on the back.

>WE ARE A FOOTNOTE IN HISTORY
Let's change that.

Upboated

Seriously though, fucking kill yourself you shitskin faggot. If you love brown people so much why don't you fuck right on off to a brown country.

dude wtf

Obviously you've never sat through years of classrooms full of niggers and beaners.

Wrong, it is race. There's no such thing as a "mindset". You don't have control over your beliefs and actions.
>it's niggers not blacks
Statistically, it's both. Just because there are 5 based nigger astrophysicists doesn't mean the tree isn't rotten. You have to look at the group. Judging individuals is a waste of time when we're talking about migration, minority populations, countries, cultures, etc.
>don't judge a book by its cover
When it comes to race, judging a book by its cover is about the same as judging a book by its content.
>don't be blinded by hate
I don't hate anybody. Killing all niggers and gypsies is a very rational conclusion. There are no emotions involved.
>people are people
Nope.
>not all races are the same not all cultures are comparable. but don't throw everyone in one group without reason
Of course there's a reason for throwing them in one group - I've judged them on their actions.
>inb4 some race iq debate... look at the iq from east africans vs west africans... or finnish vs serbia... same shit different colour.
Lol what? And "muh colour" shit...Race is much more than colour.

Listen up you limey cunt, just because you're coming of a mushroom trip and you feel a "oneness" with humanity, that doesn't change reality. Grow up.

Listen Muhammad

We don't hate them we want them to succeed and do well. Just not in our countries. We want the Mexicans to have success in Mexico and not leach off the US until we become Mexico.

We want Arabia to succeed under a strong Arab leader(s) and help their people do well.

The same goes for Africa from the cape to Cairo. I want them to do well so they stay there.

what in the fuck is this chart

>fuck abos
i will pass. and you are a hypocrite you stupid faggot

It is race you faggot.
Every race will vote for their own interest besides whites. Whites need to understand that latinos don't give a shit about us, blacks don't give a shit about us, Asians don't give a shit about us. We have to advance our own interest.
Get fucked if you would stand in our way.

>I don't hate anybody. Killing all niggers and gypsies is a very rational conclusion

The thing is, once you've run into nigger after nigger after nigger it's tough to give them the benefit of the doubt again. At a certain point it's no longer worth the risk to let them prove they're not actually niggers.

Yeah you have a point about that. Also sage

shut up nigger lover

Think of it as a pest problem.

you probably posted that one day and though 'hurr durr look how proper my 'rational' argument is.' and screenshotted it.

I know man, fuck my family, I don't have the same mindset at them. I'd throw them out of my home as soon as a BASED BLACK MAN showed up.

Fucking gas yourself, you piece of shit. Race is an extended family, and I'll be damned if I sacrifice it for some ideological masturbation.

"FUCK THE KIKES LIKE SOROS"

Kike detected. Other kikes are okay though right, KIKE? It's late, go to bed shill.

haha that's cool, but seriously my dude, we need an all-white nation free of hook-nosed banks

oh, I do
And if I did? Does that make the content invalid? The statements any less true? Why do shitskins universally choose the pirate flag?

It's the only answer

fuck islam and fuck niggers

Is this some makeup sorcery or does she really have a straw in her arm?bitch looks likes she's trying to suck out remnants of heroin from a needle wound.

>Why do shitskins universally choose the pirate flag?
Niggers like to steal.

Fpbp

Yeah because I'm sure Africans, spics and sand niggers need is a positive mindset. Gee why didn't we think of that before we could of solved all of the worlds problems by now, unless maybe it's not mindset and maybe it has something to do with their horrendously low IQs.

okay there Sargon of achefag

Fuck of shill. look at all these pro nigger threads right now. it does matter about these magical individual and outliers, it's amount. The overall numbers, tendencies and behaviour. You cant know everyone of another race. So have to go by how they behave on average and whether you want more of that in society.

Logic infallible, pic saved. Thank you sir.

Wtf is this crazy bitch doing ? is it real ?

Butt he's right, you know.

checkmate

subscribed

>Lack of reliable pack animals and a longitudinal terrain (reliable crops can't grow in all these different types of hot), and a fucking wasteland that is almost a quarter of the humongous country
top kek
>J-Jared Diamond says..

The "un-domesticate-able" animal is abso-fucking-lutely ridiculous. You realize dogs were once wild wolves right? The existence of the Saharan desert only served as a barrier of separation from the ancient mesopotamian civilizations (that little fact that blows the WE WUZ shit out of the water). It has absolutely nothing to do with the lack of civility they were unable to create in the lands they occupied. You attribute fucking AIDS to why Africa has been historically unsuccessful. You're a fucking idiot. You realize Rhodesia and SA were agrarian societies, correct? The same ones that fell apart when the whites were expelled?
>you get skinny dark people living in huts who all hate each other
And you can always take them out of Africa where they'll continue the same behavior in Chicago
>The continent was weak to begin with
Literally the most resource rich continent on the planet
>Now have all of europe apathetically carve it up into nice slices
You mean the chinks
>The place was fucked to begin with
You mean it has NEVER SEEN CIVILITY????

Well than I'm black and I love Nazism and maybe other shitskins like to use it because they want too

KYS pathetic britcuck. The mayor of London in mudslime, most of children born in your country nowadays are shitskins. Shit bait. Sage,hide

Why'd you delete that comment smart guy?

Brits and Aussies are farthest genetically from jews and niggers

>Well than I'm black and I love Nazism
good for you, save your people

>dat Snufkin

global IQ goes down the toilet and mankind becomes enslaved

> huurrr.. but guys we need to be fwends n shieet

t. le based black man/ based muslim man

You dont belong in white countries so get the fuck out, I dont care who you are or what you do, if you are good or bad man, this is simply not your home.

It's not everyone, absolutely. Which is why when you have the luxury of getting to know someone you judge them on individual merit. However, for public policy statistics are more relevant than anecdotes. There are also groups like diaspora Jews that aren't useless retards but are overwhelmingly liberal, globalist, what have you. Generalizations are fine as long as you keep things in perspective and recognize the limitations.

People with wrong ideas tend to be wrong not because of what the believe but the severity and unqualified nature of those beliefs. Things are complicated.

Yeah but anyway if I could wave a magic wand and get rid of all nonwhites I would. But if that power was universal I'd get rid of a lot of groups that some whites fall into as well.

>it's not race maaaaaaaaaaaaaan

the thing is that very few people care to the degree people like you who browse and shitpost on Sup Forums

most whites don't care about the white race, most blacks don't care about the black race, and most asians don't care about the asian race.

most people just don't give a fuck

they just fall in love, and honestly, if it's true, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

You spelt compatible wrong.

>race is just colour
Just fuck off.

>b-b-but muh based black guys
Cuck.

_Donald/

They won't openly admit they do but their actions speak volumes and they often reveal it in subtext.

What the fuck is happening on this pisture. Why is she sucking her blood.

>look at the iq from east africans vs west africans

Comparable and in both cases low but some West Africans may have higher higher.

Race isn't determined by clustering on PCAs. Europeans are mixed race population and far from prehistoric Europeans. Modern Europeans are a clinal mixed population between real extinct europeans, siberians and sandniggers.
You can compare modern european admixture to prehistoric here.

genetiker.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/all-14-20.png

>siberians
Amerindian like Siberians I may add.

Other kikes don't like him only because he is against Israels nazi-like policies.

>Yeah some blacks are insufferable, and nearly all african countries are literal shitholes, but you can't blame the people as a whole for it.
You can't blame a group for the actions of said group and the members of that group. So fuck whites is what you're saying?
>Africa has been historically been cooked, eaten, shat out, eaten again, then vomited back out.
Elaborate. Are you talking about muh colonisation, you know, when white people gave niggers the only bits of civilization they've known?
>Lack of reliable pack animals and a longitudinal terrain (reliable crops can't grow in all these different types of hot), and a fucking wasteland that is almost a quarter of the humongous country haven't done these guys much justice
The continent is full of food, and the "muh undomesticatable animals" meme has been debunked over and over again. They just never bothered.
>Sprinkle mosquitoes, AIDS, malaria, and exotic animals and you get skinny dark people living in huts who hate each other.
What? How about I say "sprinkle the black plague, bears, wolves and syphilis" about Europeans instead? This is a non-argument.
>who all hate each other. Some today even hate themselves.
Unlike the never ending peace in Europe, amirite? (Don't google World Wars)
>The continent was weak to begin with. Now have all of europe apathetically carve it up into nice slices, and the result is hell on earth in the 21st century.
Again, the only reason niggers have doubled in population in the past 25 years (look it up) IS Europeans. Nobody was bitching when Mussolini was building railroads.

Nigger, please leave. Reading Germs, Guns and Steel was a waste of your time.