LITTLE AUSTRALIA BTFO

LITTLE AUSTRALIA BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

worldmapswithout.nz/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sue_v_Hill
youtube.com/watch?v=wswFjuJPbxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They don't even have the power to be on maps.

It's true

worldmapswithout.nz/

>foreign power
>foreign
>it is neither

/ourguy/

>of, from, in, or characteristic of a country or language other than one's own.
>"foreign currency"
>synonyms: overseas, distant, remote, far off, far flung, external, outside; More

I dont get it.

Hilarious site.

c-can we reunite pls lads

The eternal sheepshagger infiltrating our country. Should throw him on nauru

The 444 special category visa allows NZers to come to Australia to work/study as they see fit as long they have no criminal record.
They do not even have to apply for it just come here and it is granted at teh border

>p-please c-can I have my empire back brehs

Nah cunt. Get off the corner of my flag.

>all those anti-trump posts

Fuckin oath cunt.

Yeah i know, how do you think i got here?

At first I was mad, but then I became hopeful that this means people will finally forget about us

Too many chinks and designated streets showing up here

Dunno what the fuck is wrong with the govt, we should pass legislation limiting the number of kiwis to 5 million, no more immigration, and once we hit 5mil you need to apply for a licence to have kids. Mandatory IQ testing, anyone below 105 isn't allowed kids. Don't like it? Move to Australia.

Nuh we are full

C.. Can I be a Hobbit in middle earth, plis I have a decent iq

Fucking kys you retarded convict traitor.

Fuckoff Pajet we're full

New Zealand is a European/Islander nation, no room for other cultures here. You've got a big enough country of your own, sort it out.

Is the cuck stamp controversial in Australia and New Zealand?

Hi fellow Maltese person I'm 50% 2nd gen am I still welcome?

>anyone below 105 isn't allowed kids.
that won't work, just try to prevent niggers from having kids.

Fuck off you dumb cunt.

Only abos and leftwing cunts want it removed.

Lmao

He's saying NZ is Strayan clay

The Left set the precedent back in the 90s to oust a One Nation Senator who was also a UK citizen. Same Queen should mean it isn't a foreign power, but they made up new case law to stop the threat of an ethno-nationalist party.
Now it rebounds on them.

Fuck off mate, i work in cnetrelink and the kiwis are the worst cunts out there. Worse than poos and chinks. Rorting the system, working cashies and they have the worst fucking attitude like they are owed something by our government. Fuck off. We. Are. Full. Cunts.

>Sue v Hill was an Australian court case decided in the High Court of Australia on 23 June 1999. It concerned a dispute over the apparent return of a (One Nation) candidate, Heather Hill, to the Australian Senate in the 1998 federal election. The result was challenged on the basis that Hill was a dual citizen of the United Kingdom and Australia, and that section 44(i) of the Constitution of Australia prevents any person who is the citizen of a "foreign power" from being elected to the Parliament of Australia. The High Court found that, at least for the purposes of section 44(i), the United Kingdom is a foreign power to Australia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sue_v_Hill

wish we weren't on a map

He's an Australian shitposter.

dun forget antarctica

Do aussies get upset if you call them kiwis?

I SPENT SIX MONTHS IN A LEAK BOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=wswFjuJPbxg

AOTEAROA

Everybody can fuck right off. Nobody bullies New Zealand but us!

No go away

t-thanks for looking out for us senpai

Nice empire you gave there

All chinese I know voted to change our flag. They hate it

For the longest time I thought New Zealand was just a hologram

Antarctica belongs to us not the commonwealth

wel fug :DDD

You have more desert than land in Antarctica. Fuck off back to your goon and abo bitches.

maoris or kiwis?

thanks bro, can i bum a fag?

Only cucks and paedophiles want to keep it.

New Zealand should be returned to the dutch. Australia and anglos have no proper claim on this dutch province.

it would be cool to get the gang back together
but you will probably try to culturally enrich us so nah

Too bad that site is made by some shitbag anti-trump leftist

you aren't even his real dad

We are way less white than UK Kek
We are catching up to America in percentage of nonwhites

atleast we dont have many muslims

Yeah true
But chinks are worse in the long run because they'll become a soulless hive that exploits all other kiwis and our country

Both

We don't want your Islam Mohammed.

Anglosphere Empire when?

But I want a white woman to help me succeed.

But Anglos are technically Dutch immigrants.

An overwhelming majority of intelligent, internet-savvy people are anti-Trump in case you haven't noticed.

I'm convinced New Zealand is where the uttermensch of the white race will settle once the west is overrun by hordes of thirdworlders

Who said they'd be welcome? New Zealand is rightful Australian clay.

new zealand is not white

AUS and NZ belong to the Queen, it is her back garden. You stop being rude and you allow whitey there.

YOU ALLOW WHITEY!

>UK
>white

You did this to yourselves

Bruv, you can't even look after your own house

No

Give it to the Australian shitposter living off of tax payers hot-pockets in the embassies basement to drop the bantz on kiwis.

wew rare

Silence niggy nigs, you do as you're told! Whitey comes home now.

F-fine, we wouldn't have wanted in anyway...

Would rather burgers than little Tehran at this point, just sort your nig problem out and we're set

no fuck off leave your shitskins out of our white lands

>LARPing this hard

muhammad please it's sad at this point

>New Zealand is a European/Islander nation,
Nope, European only. Fuck off back to your reef, Semisi

No leafs replied?

Sorry Dad you had your chance

I always feel sorry for you pajeets. You're not even a threat, honestly not even the sluttiest white women seem to want Indian men.

Then your own women can't resist white men and are repulsed by their own. Some Indian women are really attractive but still it's not worth infecting the bloodline for.

U jelly?
Our Antarctic Territory is bigger than your smelly little welfare Island.

Need to update it to show kiwi land and Christmas Island, they aren't full as far as I heart.

Grew up in in Kings Cross and at least when people shat on the street it'd be in back alleys and there'd be McDonalds tissues nearby.

you might make sense, if it wasn't obvious that the cuckstamp would be replaced with the abbostamp

Well they need vaccines by law now and said vaccines may or may not contain bovine contraceptives.

tfw we'll just replace one cuckstamp with another