One day, all women's athletic records will be held by mentally ill men. How do you feel about that?

One day, all women's athletic records will be held by mentally ill men. How do you feel about that?

>How do you feel about that?
fantastic

fucking great

Chicks are only good at making babies and mopping.

i have no idea how this could possibly not backfire in terms of public opinion regarding transexuals

they just messed with sports, so many normies about to get triggered

Who cares we've been running since birth

I think it's fucking hilarious.

(((Women))) are working towards their own replacement at every opportunity.

Why don't we just combine men and women's sports? Men and women are EQUAL and should be allowed to compete against each other. Separation is sexist.

absolutely great.

It proves that, men are superior.

>feminist women are going to celebrate men in drag removing them from sports, jobs, marriages, etc. as a progressive vibtory

Since they're the ones who push this shit, fantastic.

honestly its pretty funny and i am not opposed to it at all.

>there will be a day where only losers fuck women

fucking jews

It's a beautiful beautiful thing.

You can't question it, you can't frown upon it because doing so you are a transphobic bigot.

So you'll slowly start to see womens athletes dominated by Transwomen.

Real women athletes glaring at the ""female"" winners podium with 1st, 2nd and 3rd place occupied by muscle bound testosterone fuelled ""women"" with large cock bulges, knowing that to say anything is an instant career killer is... just so wonderful.

Nothing quite so satisfying as watching something die, poisoned by the very seeds they themselves sown.

ROASTIES BTFO

Pretty hot for a black chick

Is 23 too late to jump on the tranny train and earn me some awards?

Start growing your hair now, Lad. practice your chosen field, and then casually announce you are a transwomen as you enter an amateur womens event, with a bit of lipstick and eyeshadow (for extra satisfaction make sure you have a nice thick five o clock shadow)

'mentally ill' is an ambiguous arbitrary distinction .

also why wont the american school just divide the sports into a girl championship and a boy championship ?

>but HIS time
>placed HIM last
Wow. Just wow. In 2017. W O W

What if I end up liking it though? I unironically think I might have urges to be as degenerate as someone can be.

In the future all the best women will be men.

It just proves how truly useless women are.

You made the wine liberals, now drink the cup.

>also why wont the american school just divide the sports into a girl championship and a boy championship ?
they do, which is why it is fucked up having a mentally ill male competition against girls

> bestiality
> burger

I am jill's complete lack of surprise

WOMEN BTFO
HOW WILL NATURAL VAGINAS EVEN COMPETE?!?

Dunno, I generally don't have a problem with Trannies providing they don't raise the topic of them actually being Trannies around me.

Which to be fair is most of the time with IRL ones as opposed to internet activist ones.

This bloke at work went Tranny and hasn't mentioned it once in about 13 months, which is fine.

damn straight

You both sound like faggots

>men even beats women at being women

Basically no one gives a shit about women sports.

This. Not even women care about women sports. Only some beta men who go around saying "FEMALE FOOTBALL IS MUCH COOLER THAN MALE FOOTBALL THE FEMALES HAVE TECHNIQUE LMAO IT WAS NICE TO WATCH"

>tfw computer got fucked and I lost all my (you)'s
desu it really is the loudest minority ruining things for all the trannies who aren't crazy SJWs.
I've tried to not be a faggot but I don't know if I can keep this up.

Good, fuck those fucking progressives cucks who allow this.
Choke in your own stupidity, this will alienate the next generation.

wait, is that picture real.
I kinda, maybe, see the right. But the left?
What? That isnt real is it.

Female football is funny as fuck. You should try watching it sometime.

the future belongs to neo-vaginas!

The next Olympics are gonna suck.

Remember when Bruce Jenner won woman of the year? The best woman was a man

Used to work security at the local college. On days for men's sports I was swamped in patrols through crowded halls and telling people to stop smoking and having to keep people back from the players when they ran to the lockers through one of the main hallways.

Women's games? I got to know a bunch of the girl's grandmas and they would often give me shit they baked. Otherwise I've had maybe 100 people.

Yeah, I don't even remember the games themselves, just those damn fine baked goods.

This has convinced me to only reproduce with tranny women. They seem to be the best regardless of race.

I think it's funny.
Women are mentally and physically retarded and this cultural marxism nonsense is in a large part their fault.

women ruin civilisations

im starting to think the adam and eve story has shades of wisdom in it

women can lie in the bed they have made

>at some point there will be a "womens" sports team in the olympics, that will be entirely trannies, and they will beat every other womens team

Thats the day for us to step in :^)

Hilarious

I can't wait until a dude joins the WNBA.

>Not watching Rachel Atherton dominating the DH World Cup and fapping to Tracey Hannah

Y'all motherfuckers are behind on every level.

>My dick when this cutie is 10 times faster on a bike than me

No you arent

If you sport a wig and cross dress and claim a gender can you still compete cause I'd be happy to give those bitches a run in a few sports

Schadenfreude.

We created sport divisions entirely for them so they could have some fun and compete with each other, too.
Then they insisted on letting the insane participate there too, against our advise, and now it's biting them in the ass.

Kek. Are they already falling apart and starting the process of realizing how retarded their "le women are equal to men" memes?
I figured they wouldn't reach this stage for at leasy a year based on the strength of their delusion.

This.

>German female soccer team won the world cup without any of their opponents scoring a goal against them
>media is trying to push it hard
>never heard anyone speak even a single word about it, because women sports are just fucking boring

I hope that happens so it will convince everyone of how fucking ridiculous transgenderism is

fuck them all. They asked for this they cal deal with it themselves.
Ever notice more women call trannies "she"?

I hope those women will return to their husbands and start doing housework like the should.

>his
>him
Someone tell this fucking bigot to get with the times. This is PROGRESS.

Not the TERFs though. I haven't checked lately, but I bet they're pissed about this shit.

The modern lefty ideology will collapse within the next one or two decades, anyway.
It ignored reality from the get-go and that's why it has zero chances of survival. The industry is starting to realize that it's a shit idea too, because you cannot abuse wealth disparity for higher profits when everyone is equal in squalor.

I think it's pretty fucking funny actually. That'll teach women for voting for lefties and endorsing proponents of leftist ideas.

Women wanted this, no problem.

No. It's just that the normies are barely just beginning to recognize that there may be a problem but can't for the life of them see what that problem is, where it came from, and what must be done to correct it. Give them another 20 years and maybe they'll put the pieces together.

Its oh sooooo funny this will just make women angry lol which means more shit gets thrown in the direction of the radical stupid left which is fine with me.

Underrated.

>"women" won't compete in sports anymore
>sports become good again
What's the issue here?
Nobody watches female sports to begin with because they're terrible, replace them with "girls" and it will be like a lower division of male sports

The best part about all of this is they can't outright ban "women" from participating or else they'd be "transphobic" and not progressive

The left really dug themselves a deep hole for this issue they can't get out of, any resistence and their puppets will attack them

OH THE IRONY
The very people they use to scream and be utterly annoying will target their masters

I can't wait to watch a team made of trannies sweep all the women's olympic events.

fpbp

let these cunts passive aggressively tapdance around the retarded societal standards they helped push.

This

It's so bad that they have to get them to play in their underwear just to get people interested

In todays age any woman can compete against men. That why the nfl nba and pga only allow the best. If you are a trained dog who can rope drives and sink putts, you can play on the pga. Women just arent good enough to compete with the best.

they dont , you just said it yourself they have a boy compete with girls

This is such a bizarre situation, I can only imagine the liberal feminists trying to reason and justify this.

This is the greatest thing to ever happen. They said they wanted equality and they could do anything we could do, so we let them play sports. We even put Title IX in colleges so that women's sports got equal funding. We cut money making men's sports to fund shit like women's volleyball that, outside of the 'athletes' and their immediate family, nobody watches except to look at girls in booty shorts. Then, as women do, they went nuts with power and started advocating for all sorts of shit based on feelings. They were the ones who advocating society to accept transgenders and that gender was just a thing and that they should be allowed to compete. Now all of their records will be smashed to the dust by rejected men,proving once and for all, men are actually superior. Every female record will soon be held by males who couldn't make is as men, so they chopped their dick off and run roughshod over girls. I don't feel bad for the little girls whose dreams get crushed this way. It's unfortunate but it's a necessary lesson sometimes, when life shoves a red pill down your throat. The farther this lunacy goes the farther back the pendulum will swing as people witness just how insane this all is.

They get what they asked for, but tell me how is that not doping?

Nothing wrong with transsexual niggers. We should encourage more blacks to be transsexual.

Saved

there are literally boy and girl championships

if you say you are a girl you are a girl to education cucks

the womans greatest fear is the very concept of sport, because it provides objective measurement of achievements.

rachel is a qt I've fapped to her and manon carpenter

link the video

presumably my european friend was referring to football, a game played with a round ball you kick with your feet. not armoured handegg

nah, instead of stepping up and acknowledging the harsh truth, theyll just try to remove points from sports. that will be next, to remove scores and points. dont underestimate how absurd these people are willing to become to avoid admitting that theyre retarded

>Skin color changes

Well it's true. Remember when Bruce Jenner won Woman of the Year?