Race war

Will it ever actually happen? If so, where and when?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Masque_of_the_Red_Death
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't you start yourself

Don't wait, make it happen.

Go to one of those negro ghettos and start yelling "ONE TWO THREE FOUR I DECLARE A RACE WAR!"

It started when race first appeared. The first bacteria.

It already happened and you lost.

It won't happen, the West already has lost the type of men that would fight such a war.

And that's a good thing, fuck the west.

It is already going on, you are late for the party
this is why you are losing

MAYBE in Eastern Europe, the US is destined for Brazilification.

Not the way Sup Forums believes, which seems to be like a purge scenario where some big apocalyptic event happens and white people all get angry and start storming inner cities. It would be more like a hyper-nationalist regime deciding to expel people who aren't a part of it's ethno-nationalist definition who would be engaged in a civil war against resistance.

Your country.

Tonight it will start in England

Checkem

England

Helter Skelter will happen soon, somewhere

It's depressing, that's 30 year old vaporware faggots have more Influence than my bitchself

soon....

The Jews won Race War 2.

I doubt it we had darkies openly killing police in the streets and it didn't start shit. Worst it will get is a huge ass riot.

So basically Balkanization? I guess that sounds less scary than a literal Day of the Rope desu.

Balkanization or something like nationalist coup assuming a nationalist regime couldn't be voted in (in some places like Germany, that's not even possible anymore).

The idea is simple, to get to a ethno-nationalist state, the original idea of a tribal nation of which most Sup Forums users feel is necessary for the survival of the European people, could not be done under ordinary means in the modern political landscape.
The money is in globalism, the people in power want their Kalergi plan, the west is deluded with suicidal altruistic ideals. They will fight to prevent it, kicking and screaming. There would be a conflict on the road for each nation and each people wishing to survive. It wouldn't be a race war so much as it would be a war on idealists and supporters of globalization. I don't doubt that among their ranks there would be minority groups fighting for their right to stay but by that point I think most would try to flee.

This is more realistic than what Sup Forums describes as an event where "shit happens" and you go outside to see black people looting and killing cops declaring "War on the white man", inviting you to live out some Postal fantasy. The closest you'd get would be if the Islamic migrants in Europe decided to militarize for Islamic conquest, which considering they're mostly men of fighting age is possible.

>Will it ever actually happen? If so, where and when?

Currently, all around you.

Biological warfare means more than genetically engineered plagues, you know.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Masque_of_the_Red_Death

Western Military Coup is more likely