How can he do this?

How can he do this?

separation of powers, its how the country works, its not a dictatorship

if you want executive actions to be upheld in the court then write them so they are actually constitutional and legal

>separation of powers

It was a supreme court decision, dumbass.

On a different aspect of the EO, the supreme court STAY (no decision has been made on the executive action until this fall) has no bearing on this court decision that was just made.

SC left executive branch to define 'bona fide' relationships. He's going against SC ruling.

He's arguing that the executive branch decision is unconstitutional. If the administration doesn't like it then they'll need to fight it in the court. Sorry to break it to you but the supreme court isn't a dictator any more than trump.

Get used to it kiddo.

>supreme court doesn't define laws
>they're there just for show

>kiddo
wow, how much of a faggot can you get?

The Government’s definition of close familial relationship is not only not compelled by the Supreme Court’s June 26 decision, but contradicts it. Learn what the fuck you're talking about before you start talking.

There's still going to be a travel ban but states can alter how it's going to be implemented.

so your saying its ok for a state judge to have a hissy fit when ever he pleases and go against everyone that's not on the same boat as he is?
sounds like a flaw to me, more like an abusive loophole the demorats will take full use of because they lost the elections

Can't wait for Sessions to ride into Colorado and steamroll the fuck out of the stoners. :)

>hurr durr i cant make an argument so ill make fun of colorado

>SCOTUS literally decided themselves on a very strict and blatant exemption
>this dumbass judge thinks he can expand that
holy fuck this guy needs to be disbarred

its okay for a federal judge to strike down actions by the executive branch that are unconstitutional like in this case

>very strict and blatant exemption
wrong, they left it open to interpretation by the executive branch who then took the family exemptions too far and was struck down by a federal court.

its not rocket science

THE CONSTITUTION LITERALLY SAYS THE PRESIDENT CAN BAR ANYONE HE WANTS AT HIS OWN DISCRETION

THE JUDICIAL BRANCH IS OVER REACHING

How is it unconstitutional? The powers are directly and explicitly defined in the constitution itself.

He's a fucking retard, SCOTUS deferred it entirely to the executive branch, it's constitutionality was never in question, this is overreach.
>SCOTUS is a dictator
Federal courts literally cannot do anything about a SCOTUS decision
2/10 made me reply

it's too easy to make claim a decision is "unconstitutional". lately this has been the magic word in stonewalling anything the trump administration wants to try and begin. it is much easier to claim something is unconstitutional than to prove that it is not, and so the claim is made repeatedly. i cannot understand how so many people see this happen repeatedly and justify it with the classic "bro it's just separation of powers... get used to it"

yeah get used to 8 years of leftist judges saying anything the conservative administration wants to do is unconstitutional. no shit. why is this justified? say it's unconstitutional and you have to go through the courts for a year just to prove that, as it turns out, it never was!

That has yet to be determined, you may believe that but until it is ruled upon in the supreme court this fall it's still up for debate.

Sup Forums poster
plebbit scum

I hope you can all see the fundamental differences in these posts

see
please go away and think before typing

Hawaii has been solid blue for decades and has a history of corruption. Surprise?

>they left it open to interpretation by the executive branch
yes SCOTUS said that the executives could make the exemption, which means that the exemption is backed by SCOTUS, which means this dumbass Federal judge is overstepping his bounds.
kill yourself faggot.

send all muslim refugees to Hawaii exclusively and see how fast this faggot shuts his mouth.

>makes a claim about the decision but doesn't provide proof because he knows he's spewing shit
kill yourself faggot, no seriously, do this country a favor.

>unconstitutional
>law passed by the Supreme Court drafted by the previous president
pick one faggot

leaving something open to interpretation only means they're not specifying which exemptions are legal. It doesn't mean that any exemptions are legal. Holy shit you're dumb.

epic shitpost

>separation of powers

Except your law states the POTUS can ban anyone from entering that isn't a citizen.

Fire all of these obama holdovers

>autism
heres your (you)
>Looks at flag
>Aussi
>checks out
>faggot

DUDE Judicial activists are le in the constitution LMAO

Judges car write legislation when their fefes are hurt because of muh separation of powers

Not if there is intent to infringe on the religious liberties of others. Which is why it's being fought in the supreme court and a final ruling on the matter has not yet been made and wont be made until this fall. (A stay is not a decision)

>federal judge makes a ruling on an EO that the supreme court is hearing a case on

This won't go well for him.

>he cant even remotely greentext properly

Plebbit

>the president of the united states and the supreme court have no authority to determine executive order

>a useless fag judge in a worthless state has the authority to halt executive powers

Nice meme. Hawaii shouldn't even be a federated state

Right, and when the travel ban wins at the Supreme Court, it'll show this district judge and the Ninth Circuit were full of shit.

There is decades of common law about close familial relationships and uncles and fucking borthers in law are not included

>Judicial activists
a subjective term used by people to denegrate judges with whom they disagree with court rulings

Get the fuck out of here with your facts. The truth is not welcome here.

>Not if there is intent to infringe on the religious liberties of others

He's letting in Muslims from SA and many other countries. Hence, it's not based on religion.

If it was simply a blanker Muslim ban, sure (you'd have to show me where it says non-citizens are exempt even if it's due to such).

They're not hearing a case on exemptions, the 9th circuit is doing that. The SC is hearing a case on the legality of blocking a people group based on their religion.

the administration can ignore this ruling as they have a contridictory one from the higher court.

Epic, simply great post
Do you want a le cookie?

>facts

wow a mixed race traitor. who would have guessed? this is why we hate you mixie faggots.

That's the argument that will be made to the court on Trump's side no doubt, but no decision has been made on the legality of the EO as of yet.

This is where you fucked up.

Because I'm about to throw him under a bus for accusing him of objectifying people.

Travel bans are easy peasy.

Considering the wide range of differentiation because everyone IS a unique snowflake is something only doctors can do.

Maybe we need more judges who are also doctors?

>In rebuke of Trump

Where have I read this from our pathetic media before?

Oh, right, when they were spiking the football over these lower ankle-biting judge rulings before, the ones that got smacked down by the Supreme Court.

When will these gloating morons realize these lower judges don't have the final say?

tldr he can't, he's making a show for attention

He can and he did, the decision is in effect nation wide as of right now. How hard is that for you to understand?

If the administration doesn't like the decision then they'll have to appeal. It's due process.

Traitorous chink needs to disappear. Embarassing example of an Asian and a judge to boot.
T. asiananon

Can the norks just do us a favor and nuke hawaii?

>religious liberties

The travel ban does not religious liberties of others, such liberties are only afforded to United States citizens first of all. The ban specifies mostly muslim countries because the countries are complete shit and cannot properly vet their expats, all "religions" are banned from travel to the US from these countries, even if they are Coptic Christian for example.

This is sedition, aiding and abetting terrorism, and reducing the security of the United States through the overt decree by Democrats to commit treason against the POTUS, by obstructing him or ousting him from power by any means necessary. Treason.

Take the L mate

Of course Hawaii doesn't care what happens here. They have a fucking ocean separating them from the mess they make here.

>>law passed by the Supreme Court drafted by the previous president

this is also a compelling addition to my argument i began in . a new argument can very easily be made that this is only being called unconstitutional because of political agendas or bias that opposes the new administration.

let me try and get this straight:
>obama's administration drafts the EO
>gets passed by the SC
>trump comes into office
>because of an interpretation of some of his claims in the primary, signing off on the EO is now unconstitutional
>trump admin changes the wording of the EO so it's even more neutered, now there's 2 versions
>second version also gets overruled

how exactly is this possible? or justifiable? obama signed off on a similar EO pertaining to south american countries and it went off without a hitch.

>How can he do this?
He and the rest of the virtue signaling left are setting the bar really low come the next time there is a Democrat president.

You think Obama received a lot of grief... just you wait.

he's paid to post here, what do you expect.

>1 penny per post

>separation of powers
no
why the fuck is a judge making law??
there's no legit basis on which this judge can say "actually relatives will be able to bypass the restriction"
this is fucking bullshit
this is not a judge's role at all
i pray that every time a political judge does shit like this, trump tells ICE to be more and more aggressive in deporting people

okay if thats what you want to believe, sure. I'll wait for the SCOTUS to make a decision or throw it back to the lower courts.
What L? The only loss in this decision is for Trump and his exemptions.

He can because people like the idea of Hawaii.

>tiger sharks
>star trek water cows teaching their babies how to nig it up in the ocean
>poke bowls
>dink sympathy
>the road to Hana

Hawaii is California. It's pretty in some parts, but it doesn't deserve tax dollars.

>may by proclamation and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens and any class of aliens as immigrants or non-immigrants

No, they won't.

Trump has already rolled out enforcement of the ban, and this judge's grandstanding won't change anything. Trump will literally just ignore it.

You've lost.

The decision was made, and this judge is frivolously obstructing it, and in doing so is being seditious. Through the organized effort to dismantle the presidency with his Democrat's organized intent to commit treason.

>you've made 16 cents so far.

Who here remembers a Hawaiian user who told all sorts of fucked up shit about Hawaiian elites and police?

That is not what is being argued in the SCOTUS if you knew anything about the law. The argument is that Trump was violating the religious liberties because his original intent was a total and complete ban of all Muslims entering the country. That is what is being debated, the intent behind the EO.

All refugees to Hawaii immediately. Let them have them all if that is how they want to play it.

They'll simply reverse it. Get pissed he's causing trouble, then possibly charge him with sedition.

well, i would say these judge's decisions to call the first already drafted, and second more neutered draft of the EO "unconstitutional" to be very abusive of the powers they have to obstruct truly dangerous administrations. very abusive indeed

Asian people fuck me off, they need to be euthanized. The only asian countries that aren't shit-holes have been strongly influenced by western culture.

Time to just offer a Travel Ban on ALL people from everywhere. 30 year total ban on immigration.

Cant discriminate if its the entire world

Fuck Colorado.

And he's not letting in anyone from those countries.

Their argument doesn't hold, and anyone can see it here.

This judge literally abusing his power, and I'm sure there'll be consequences.

>Trump will literally just ignore it.
Except he hasn't, the judge issued an order late Thursday, which applies nationwide. Your mental fantasies can't replace reality no matter how hard you try.

If you can find a shred of evidence that shows that Trump is disobeying a court order then I'd be glad to see it, until then keep your fantasies to yourself.

You dumb nigger it is constitutional, that's why the supreme court let it go through 9-0. Even that kid raping witch, Ginsburg who is vehemently anti-Trump couldn't deny that. You notice how all these rogue judges never say it's unconstitutional but rather "it violates Muslim rights" or "it targets families". Bullshit like this makes people think feels over reals and keeps people docile.

If they want it reversed then they'll need to appeal, no decision has come from the DOJ in regards to appealing this latest ruling though.

Trump will ignore the ruling. The DoJ will say that the judge in Hawaii has made an unconstitutional maneuver in ruling on a SCOTUS case and that they'll wait for SCOTUS and continue on as normal.

It's clear now that the Hawaiian judicial system is highly politicized, biased, and essentially illegitimate.

Exactly, democrats have vowed to make Trump's presidency as hard as possible.

Their plan is to stress him out until he makes a big mistake or can't take it anymore.

isn't there enough judges to take turns for appeals, like why one just one judge be sticking his thumb out so everyone can see and single him out, unless there's ulterior motives to whats going on.

Trump should immediately grant entry for 20k refugees and send them all to Hawaii. The butthurt would be amazing.

>and anyone can see it
Obviously not or it would not have gone all the way to the SCOTUS.

Screen capping this and posting it later when you get btfo.

I need to expand the Trump collages.

He was one of Obama's best buddies in college, it's no wonder he's trying to rape the country now that he's out of office.

while the abuse of the law of these judges is extremely difficult to fight against, this would be a very realistic solution that would make them be less trigger happy with their power. if they are truly abusing their power and claiming constitutional EOs are unconstitutional, this response would most certainly make them step back almost completely

He could even literally ban every single person outside of the US for his whole presidency if he felt like it.

good boy, work for dem pennies.

fuck due process. just send the cia after him and get him in line. we can make a fourth reich here if we have the will.

A stay means nothing to the actual legality of the EO. A decision on the EO has not been made by the SCOTUS yet until this fall.

Stupid fucking retarded spic

Drastic, but the right idea. I don't like the idea of a bunch of savagesband morenorbless ex pats that get federal tax money, nonetheless have a Fucking voice about what is happening on the mainland.
>demote Hawaii to a fucking colony, used only for military purposes.

Why not send the CIA and kill this faggot judge?
What the hell does Trump have them for if he doesn't use them.

Then they're all dumb?

It's not a blanket ban of Muslims, hence it's not discrimination.

So, they have no argument.

And that's an appeal to authority that it went so far. The judge is abusing his powers here.

>ANY CLASS OF ALIENS
ENTERING THE USA IS NOT A FUCKING RIGHT TO NON-CITIZENS

This would not be alllowd at home.

Our immigration rules are strict and punishment is severe.

We Otto all criminal trespassers.

>i-i d-dont have proof to back up my claims so i'll act smug and leave the thread in shame

you're embarrassing