/TLG/ TeaLeaves General - Make Lipton Great Again

TeaKeaves=April Lorenzen! Get in here!!
The breakdown:
>>Don Jr is contacted by promotor Rob Goldstone who claims a Russian Rep has dirt on HRC
>> Don Jr agrees to meeting
>>Rep was actually Natalia Veselnitskaya with no government connection whatsoever
>>Worked with Fusion GPS (responsible for the dossier)
>>Natalia Veselnitskaya is a plant to entrap Don Jr.
>>NYT gets leaked emails through NSA/CIA through FISA warrants
>>FISA Warrants granted through "Trump Tower contacting Kremin Bank" proved through DNS records
>>DNS Records were faked by Tealeaves
>>Deep state in deep

>>see weaponizedaustism.wordpress.com, which has been mentioning her since march/April. This only tweets containing her name were in reference to that site.
>>Then, out of nowhere, she gets a tweet shoutout by a faction of DHS days before the Don Jr story blows up
>>twitter.com/dhsscitech/status/882736112229376000

EVERY OTHER "HAPPENING" ON Sup Forums SHOULD BE IGNORED. GET THE INTERCEPT TO CONFIRM HER IDENTITY, AND SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN WHILE THE DON JR STORY IS IMPLDING

There is evidence that (((they))) are censoring mentions of April Lorenzen. We have to get that name to the public.

The plan:
1. Meme April Lorenzen and get her trending (she has a DHS talk coming up in a few days)
2. Force Lorenzen and DHS to explain the logs.
3. Watch the deepstate melt down

Twitter hastags:
#WomenInSTEM
#STEMGirls
#STEMisSexy

links:
theintercept.com/2016/11/01/heres-the-problem-with-the-story-connecting-russia-to-donald-trumps-email-server/
weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/trump-dns-logs-fabricated/

Extra Info: Dissect Cyber, Inc only has two employees, look at the second principal:
archive.is/LZ5FI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0flTn4IuYM
archive.is/tpx3A
archive.is/E2o53
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bampu

bump

bump

Bump while I dig

What about this? We could get the #notthistimefisa hashtag trending. I'm going to repost a bunch from the last one so we can see them.

Full Video Summary:
youtube.com/watch?v=O0flTn4IuYM (Thanks leaf!)

In case you forgot:
archive.is/tpx3A
archive.is/E2o53

EVERY OTHER "HAPPENING" ON Sup Forums SHOULD BE IGNORED. GET THE INTERCEPT TO CONFIRM HER IDENTITY, AND SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN WHILE THE DON JR STORY IS IMPLODING

Fbi user Thread

Previous Threads

not mine but good

not mine

templates incoming

this one makes some clean memes

This is it.

Bumpin' this shit to the sky lads

someone else made this, it's got potential but I couldn't do anything with it personally.

And this.
I would avoid the men being afraid of women in tech bit. Not subtle enough.

bump

Quick rundown with the memes. We just want to get her name out there. The more subversive the better. I went with the 'Fisa obstruction' angle because it makes FISA look like the bad guy because they denied their first request last summer, so Lorenzen had to make the shit up in the first place so the second FISA warrant was granted.

Some fucking #badbitch memes could be dank as fuck with this. That's a great pic.

I mostly just put that one out there for us because it made me laugh my ass off.

There was a media request for infographics summarizing this information. Do we have any artfags around?

Bump.
I think #FISAobstruction is the best hashtag, has the most potential for libtards to unwittingly spread it. You are doing God's work guys

hang them all, but lynch lynch

Anyone have the old infograph on sockpuppet accounts, how to get burner numbers, etc.?

Ok, here's one more. I think the consensus is either this or the first one to push either #FISAobstruction or #notthistimefisa. You guys have fun, I'm gonna have to leave soon.

capped gestalt

Bump

bumb

SEND TO ALL THE ANTI TRUMP MEME PAGES AND TWITTER ACCOUTNS NOW HOLY SHIT
OCCUPY DEMOCRATS; ETC ETC

>Those highlighted words are FISA warrant keywords salted into the emails Goldstone exchanged with Don Jr.

send it downrange.

bump
what the hell did everyone get tired and puss out?

WAKE UP ITS HAPPENING
EVERYONE HAS TO GET TWEETING

The left is going to start seeing Bad Bitch Lorenzen as a heroine to their #RESISTANCE only to be utterly btfo later when the truth comes out. This is hilarious, and the best part is that it's extremely likely to be a huge success because they won't be able to resist what will seem like a perfect excuse to virtue signal in everyone's faces. They'll take the bait without question and fall right for the trap.

I can't. I unironically need to go to sleep. I've been too excited over this and stayed up hours past when I meant to so you guys could have the dankest of memes for your twitters and whatever you young kids do now days. Fuck each other in the asses with your girl penises or whatever, I don't know. The world has passed me by. I got out of the military and gotta find myself a juhb to gets some of dats money so mah kids can eats.

trying to verify something from another of the tlg's.
it could prove the information bubble existed, at least in concept & construct.

I think the Reddit invasion after their site went down got a lot of dedicated anons to leave for tonight. Wouldn't be surprised if shutting down Reddit to unleash their hordes here was intentionally done to silence this happening operation.

Damn son
This is a big one
Have a bump

F (but also a bump)

neets are good for taking down the deep state i guess when the non degenerates sleep

for everyone else, BREW DA BLACK AND GET YOUR ASSES ON TWATTER

MORE TEMPLATES incoming

MOAR TEMPLATES

Who is Goldstone again?

bump this

this is why the shills are raiding us this is as big if not bigger then podestas pizza party

Talent Agent in Russia, setup the meeting between Don Jr. and Natalia Veselnitskaya (Russia Defense attorney connected to FusionGPS). Don Jr. knew Goldstone because Goldstone represented the son of a Russian Co-sponsor of a Trump beauty pageant in Moscow.

I've fucking done my part making memes and tweeting. Reply to posts of Verified accounts in #Resist, #WomenInSTEM, and #TrumpCollusion and do multiple posts with these PRO-#Resist memes. THE GOAL: Get the name APRIL LORENZEN on every libtards eyeballs

Maybe im the only faggot autist who fell for this shit... half the memes in this thread are my originals.

TO PEOPLE WHO JUST GOT HERE

>Essentially we're trying to meme April Lorenzen into trending

>Trick leftist retards into sharing and retweeting memes and hashtags

>Send meme's to anti-trump facebook pages

>Just ((BAMN)) get this shit trending

The point of this is April Lorenzen is having a presentation to some kind of Department of Homeland Security conference

If this gets memed into the public eye, JOURNALISTS WILL ASK DHS AND APRIL LORENZEN TO EXPLAIN THEMSELVES, CATCHING THEM OFF GUARD

OR THEY CANCEL

we're not all super creative. but bonded together we almost make one functional person.
nice work, user.

sock puppetry crash course.
there are burner apps that can get your own phone a temporary number, and even online services for temporary sms numbers. easily searched.

Yeah I just reposted the ones I had saved which were mostly mine but the few others I saved. I think only like 3 of us were doing all of these rapid fire.

Can't we create some kind of fake news? The MSM does it all the time, we can have revenge fake news to thwart real fake news?

i totally trust Sup Forums can whip up some dank fake news that will trend long enough

"April Lorenzen proves russia connection"
"April Lorenzen intercepts email between putin and trump during campaign"

By time anyone figures it out, we won

Post your memes so I can use them you shit

There is a massive Reddit raid going on right now, it has been going on ever since their site stopped working. That, combined with the shills on full force, means we are working with far less than the usual amount of anons since most of them can't see this thread in the wave of shilling and cringe threads.

Oh, and honestly, you didn't fall for anything. This was a great idea from whoever came up with it and with the few of us making memes and the others with the critiques and such and this just might work. I am a big fan of lulsy subversion and this has some potential.

we had some non-graphic professional help. they had to head to bed at the change over.
we keep it alive until the east coasters wake up.
the twitter push begins in earnest at ~7A EDT.

pic is sock puppetry on steroids (the long game.)

If you can't create memes, spread them. Reply to posts by verified accounts on twitter, under the hashtags #WomenInSTEM #Resist and #TrumpCollusion

INCOMING MEMES
>omg getting twitter notifications that my tweets in #WomenInSTEM #TrumpCollusion and #Resist are getting RT'd and liked. IT'S HAPPENING user!

Yeah, whoever did wonder woman punching Trump template is the real hero. It's perfect, especially with the movie still fresh. I had more fun tonight than I have in a while.

What exactly will we have won?

thanks user

k. here's an example. we should probably agree on a fake narrative to get it trending

No, thank you, buddy. It inspired my fisa obstruction and that shit is hilarious. Alone we are just individual sticks but together we form a mighty faggot.

and another

The mightiest of faggots

it's absolutely fucking perfect.

on second though, this may not be the best idea. if it works it might defeat the purpose or discredit what we're trying to do

but on the other hand, if all we're trying to do is get Tea Leaves' I.D. public, then it might work fine.

or are we trying to get real journalists to ask questions about this and put DHS and April on the spot?

this should be discussed

Well she's due to speak on unrelated news anyway. Why don't we say that she has been forced into hiding and is due to speak out publicly with proof of Trumps Collusion that she hacked from the Russian government. The journalists might even buy it enough to point blank ask her the questions we want to ask.

This is a good bait narrative, get the libtards salivating.

You're right though about this I propose two phases. Phase one we get her trending and then we go into phase 2 about 24 hrs before this scheduled speaking she is apparently doing, then we push the fake news she went into hiding because she hacked the Russian government and has proof of Trump's collusion.

Getting phase 1 off the ground could be daunting since we're being flooded with plebbits, lets focus on that, and focus on NAME RECOGNITION of APRIL LORENZEN

This is a fantastic idea. In fact, I've been looking for something to motivate me lately. I'll get on it tomorrow.

Yeah, I don't want to complicate things. We need to push her name out there. The wonder woman fighting Trump and fisa meme is subversive on many levels and will appeal to a range of demographics. We can try and push the fake news later if we can find out when she's speaking.

I do like this

this better

BUT: if we it becomes trending that some mysterious random person April Lorenzen has proof of Trump\Muh Russia but was forced into hiding by (insert bullshit):
-->journalists will just randomly start asking her about her Trump\Russia proof questions, catching everyone off guard (maybe in a naive way of looking at it though)

when people look into April Lorenzen (takes a bit for google to index what we've (Sup Forums has) revealed tonight) they'll find she is actually involved in the subject being faked

probably should be discussed further to better shape the idea though

i made covfefe i'm not going anywhere for at least two hours. i'll get to the maymay presses if need be

we might bring down barry lelel

i've seen so much fucking fake news everyday regarding this shit that i give no fucks about taking part in pulling a failing new york times bullshit-piece to actually get the truth out there

hopefully i'm not being a faggot and twisting up a good plan, at best i'm keeping this shit bumped

I think that's the great part is if a journalist takes the bait and asks her about it this can top the anons and their piss dossier. The advantage of a two pronged attack is after she's trending for a while we will essentially have ran that out of steam as far as educating new people, but it builds a platform to launch Phase 2 (and my sides) into orbit if we can get them to take the bait that she has proof of Russian collusion. This also keeps the idea of fake news of fucking us out of getting her name out there because it will already be done. This is developing into something with real potential.

But, haha, but you'll like, heh, like tarnish the good name and credibility of 4-chan, hehehehehehehahahahahahaa.

I'm not either because all were essentially doing is getting them to trip over themselves and accidentally tell the truth. It's like if a cop lies about evidence to see if a suspect is lying. We're just going to accidentally the truth.

The whole strategy is to get idiots with platforms on social or traditional media to take the bait and spread our message for us. GET THE NAME RECOGNITION AND THE REST WILL NATURALLY FOLLOW. APRIL LORENZEN.

>(and my sides)
kek'd

lol i guess i was projecting as if it was my own rep or something

so we need an user roll call of who's here and staying until non neet degenerates wake up and take over we can't let this stagnate. i feel like there's only like 3 other people with us

Yeah I am just brain storming right now to keep it bumped. Hopefully people wake up and take over soon. If not we can pick back up tomorrow night. I will work on creating some Twitter and help then.

Yeah thats a good idea. This really all comes down to the daywalker anons. Us nocturnals have done what we can providing the raw memes. Daywalkers gotta spread the plague.

All it takes is 3 if we can get a retweet from the right useful idiot. What we need is to target big leftist names, celebrities especially. A journalist will know what fisa is but a Kardashian or a no American celeb like JK Rowling won't. Just a few retweet from these people can get her name to a hundred thousand people easy. I am going to follow a fuckton of celebs tomorrown with fresh Twitters and blast it.

You do that, I'll keep blasting the top posts in the hashtags with reply memes.

Cool I will probably start around 10 to 11 eat tomorrow and pass around the memes. We can solidify a plan for phase 2 if we decide to do it.

wait so the tweet for this convention tea leaves is supposed to be speaking at already happened

the tweet was from 7/5. i should take blame for not seeing it even though its 6am here, but how did nobody see this

doesn't matter. i still think the two phase thing is the best, get identity in public eye, then make shit up to get her out of the shadows to defend herself

actually CALLING ALL AUTISTS
>KEEP LOOKING FOR SHIT ON TEA LEAVES (besides this) TO GET HER OUT OF THE SHADOWS TO DEFEND HERSELF. IF SHE'S ACTUALLY PLAYING DIRTY HERE, SHE'S PLAYING DIRTY SOMEWHERE ELSE (maybe)

She most likely has other aliases, DIG FOR KEK WILLS IT

LETS GET BACK AT THESE DEEP STATE SNAKES

I'm a meme war rookie, never participated but I want to do my part. I'm on the road today but I'll see if I can make some twitter accounts for tomorrow and then I'm ready. Keep us posted, and if you have some practical information (like how to make several accounts etc) maybe that could be useful for more newfags like myself

This, follow this guy's lead

as for phase 2, why not say she was the NYT source for the Don JR e-mails to give the illusion of continuum (new revelations to the freshest story). the fake news isn't reporting anything with the russian lawyer being in mccains office or being at congress, so the average bluepill retard will eat it up

i don't say we go with that but that's certainly a candidate for a starting point. i'm sure Sup Forums can come up with stuff much more autisticly perfect

i'm also kinda shit bumping with that post simultaniously since i've reiterated that a bunch, i still feel like im being a faggot

pic could never be more related

the meme war thing is actually a joke, but this is a real meme war now (i'm actually just bumping)

(if someone makes a new thread please post the #s here. it looks like i'm the only one up)

Yeah I guess meme war is a bit of a meme itself i guess but we are in a war with lying (((journalists))), no doubt about it

Even if this were true OP it still shows intent. Don Jr intended to violate campaign finance law, as did Kushner and Manafort.

They should be prosecuted for that and disallowed from running or working for any kind of political action committee in the future.

Further they failed to disclose the meeting with Natalia when applying for secured access to classified materials. Thus they should have their security privileges revoked.

America is a nation of laws, after all.

>Don Jr intended to violate campaign finance law
>should be prosecuted for that
>disallowed from running or working for any kind of political
shill retard detected

"intended to violate law but didn't, should be proscfdsfsd"

it's also called entrapment you fuck

final bump looks like thread died

i'll be back with beers for when the real Sup Forumsacks and autists arrive later tonight

i'll go by beerneet with this image when i return to the new thread(s)

Unbump desu

Newfag here, Tea Leaves? April Lorenzen? Who or what is going on I'm not following, Green text please.