JUST

inews.co.uk/essentials/culture/books/milo-yiannopouloss-dangerous-book-sells-152-copies-uk/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tfRI_nDeIgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

k

Has he not gotten the memo? He's irrelevant

More than The Beef's movie did.

BASED SODOMITE NO!

Jew faggot

>in the UK
yeah, the books author is haram, that's why

Good, fuck this gay kike

Milo is an Alt-lite faggot and no-one cares, just like no-one cares about your post you faggot

it probably doesn't translate well since it was written in American.

Nobody has heard of him.

i'm going to buy it just to piss pol off

This shoukd be a lesson to e-celebs that namedrop Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

It's like a curse. Say "Sup Forums" 3 times and your career goes to shit.

Without Breitbart to force the meme that is Milo the 'dangerous faggot' died once his oxygen was cut off.

>turns out, people don't like little kid touchers

Oh wow who would have ever thought?

J U S T

U

S

T

Backing down after he "crossed the line" was his mistake. His image was built on outrage. Capitulating killed it. RIP public persona.

Who cares about britbongs? It's been number one best seller on Amazon twice since it's rerelease and just made the NYT best seller. Shills will try to cl;aim he's """"""""""""irrelevant"""""""""""" no matter what.

Do you think the veteran already regrets it? youtube.com/watch?v=tfRI_nDeIgg

fucking faggot btfo

Nice try Milo

>giving a jew your dog tags
This is really meta

Was it printed in sandrunes?

I wonder how many were gifts and were never read? Probably 150.

Homosex material is not allowed here either

It subverts

It sucks, cause I still like him but he's become boring. He really helped put Sup Forums on the map so I can never hate him but all the energy has gone over to the pro-white right.

P E D O
E
D
O

How were the ebook sales?

>stuttering coke snortin' bbc sucking faggot isn't liked by Sup Forums

shocking

He is #5 on Amazon books right now, if that counts for anything.

They like them in the uk, sadly...

Are you faggots tired of winning yet?

>implying anyone here gives a fuck about gay nigger lover controlled opposition

>do not sell book in UK because US doesn't have enough books printed, and people are still ordering in thousands
>people are so desperate to read the book they order it from US with shipping fees with exceed the actual book price
>news report that there are only 152 copies sold in a the UK
Did i ever tell you the definition of Fake News?

Pretty good if this leaked list is real.

How do you have electricity? Let alone internet?

shabby gay BTFO

I liked him in the beginning when he was in a suit baiting feminists but like with all faggots the more you enable the more their show their real side which is no longer wearing a suit acting somewhat civilized but turning into a full blown jungle fever faggot you can spot a mile away.

>make joke about getting molested
>lib thinks it means he touches kids on the reg
>wtf I love liberals now

the masses are fickle and hop from celebrity to celebrity.

They know they do this and think it's completely normal. Sup Forums is included here.

lol

Have they arrested those 152 guys yet?

He didn't manage to gay the UK
He did unbelievably well in the US
>that really makes me think

If he hadn't defended kid dick, he would be relevant. Good job.

Not all propaganda about us is correct

Some Military and poloitcs family can have it

Lots of books related to our cause on that list.

It was kind of entertaining to see bigot letfists getting triggered and smashed by him during the US election campaign, but shortly after that he became uninteresting and now totally irrelevant.

Show is over.

He's not a real chink, he's just LARPing on Sup Forums as the dear leader so he can download 3D lolis in character. A very easy proxy to load! Many such cases!

TRUMP WROTE A BOOK BACK IN 1892 ABOUT BARRON TRUMP GOING TO HOLLOW EARTH TRUMP IS A FUCKING TIME TRAVELLER WHY ARENT YOU FUCKS BUMPING THIS SHIT

Please do not ever give up your relentless assault against the evil Jews and their lapdog America

He is /our_faggot/ and we should help promote his book. He red-pills normies.

I don't believe this for even a second. This sounds distinctly like fake news.

How did you get past the government firewall, how did you find Sup Forums, and prove you are not a proxy

Wow, three Jews on the best seller list

Based Homosexual
r/The_Donald red-pills normies

Not released in the UK yet.

OP is fake & gay. Saged.

Milohouse is not a meme

Herro Mr. Kim Jong Un, wercome to /por/. Hopefury you wir rike my freindry repry.

>That mouse.

I love how this bodes badly for Milo's less famous butt boy Baked Alaska's garbage ass ebaumsworld-tier book. I bet it won't sell more than 300.

Baked Alaska is cool
he red-pills normies

>Baked Alaska
literally whomst

Shouldn't have made them in English

Ban assault books!

based redditor on r/the donald
red-pilled normies when MAGA started to take off

>Self published

>Number 4 on NYT bestsellers list

Wow. He's really hurting.

Wonder how many copies Owen Jones's last book sold.

I hope you're ironically memeing me

Jesus. The shills are STILL fucking scared of some Kike Faggot.

This is as sad as the anti Southern Shills.

152 more people now have aids

>Still getting beaten by fucking Black Science Guy and that goddamn Neo-Con Cuck J.D. Vance

Well, it's better than nothing.

reddit is our ally
they helped win the meme war for us
it was really cool to watch baby-boomers get down with the kids

Some internet e-celeb that used to be Alt-Lite, realized that they aren't edgy enough anymore and went full White Power.

Like Southern and Spencer the minute his name is mentioned on here you bring out legions of shills.

Besides, most people ARE kinda bored of Milo now. He needs to get down with White Nationalism to keep up.

he is based

What happened to white privilige grant?

>based sodomite jew
AHAHAHAHHAAHA
That's a good one guys. Thanks for the laugh

"The Red Button"

There is literally nothing wrong with sodomite jews (that can't be fixed later).

bought it yesterday

This is a Shareblue shill thread paid for by the Democratic party.

The book hasn't even been released in the U.K. yet
Those 152 are people who for some reason were so desperate to get the fags book that they paid international shipping for it

Well the book is not released in UK. The people who bought it had to pay international shipping fee.
But the real question is why the fuck you bought this gay ass nigger cock sucker kike's book? I love it when he makes meme and draws the normie into the movement but a book? lol I'm not gonna pay for that shit.
Also how is he still relevant? Lots of my normie friends on kikebook share his post. I thought the (((media))) shut Milo down?

LMAO

> British Economy.
can't say I'm surprised they let their kids died instead of giving them Healthcare. someone has to pay for luxury Flats in high-rises for the Muslims

>astrophysics for people in a hurry

Why would you buy some dumbed down shit if you were actually interested in the topic?

how many books have you written?

It's about America mate.

what a misleading title, its not even released in uk yet

>i News

If there's anyone who are experts are bad circulation numbers, it's them.

How many have you read to have such low standards?

Based faggot on suicide watch

who cares about this pedo advocator.

you may not like it, but r/the donald helped win the meme war and milo is based for red-pilling normies

The book isn't for sale in the UK yet. 150 people were willing to pay international shipping to get it early. Nice fake news though!

Mark Levin wiped the floor with the faggot and Black Science Man alike.
Thank you based Mark, proving as always that true conservatism will always beat out this phony alt-right meme movement.

At least best Korea has pride unlike you leaf. There is no Canadian identity there is no Canadian culture there is no such thing as a Canadian person Canada does not belong to the white people that's your own leader. Just rake yourself.

Oi Vey Listen to me goy I know what the founding Fathers really wanted which is more diversity and gibs for Israel. Why haven't we moved the embassy to Jerusalem yet goy?? Better then science nugget atleast.

Still better than that one Emma Watson movie

if i myself was dumbed down thats exactly what id be looking for i believe

Yeah because his book hasn't been released in the UK yet, you retard.