Wannabe virgins give you advices on how to get a successfull couple

youtu.be/bBcFfWvexQg

>virgins

That's advice to women.

Advice to men: be a Chad but not too much of one.

Who gives a shit about relationships. I'm perfectly fine with being single and could give two shit about having a partner.

How to be a successful couple:

>Don't come into the relationship as nonvirgins
>Postpone sex until marriage
>Don't be poor
>Have at least one person in the marriage be College Educated

If you do those things, your chances of divorce are near zero.

Oh, and virginity is actually the largest predictor of marital success.

Nah it's advice to both genders, watch the video.

real advice to men: don't bother with modern women, just wait 12 years or so and get a virginal 18 year old, that hasn't had their minds infected with kike propaganda, once you are successful and wealthy

>we're in Europe
>in Ireland

Thanks for the advice based roastie coalburners XD

>tfw only half white
>tfw Sup Forums can't get mad at me for not having kids
Life is good.

Ireland is part of Europe.

What what?

Wow haha BASED lauren I'm gonna up my pateron to $500 now xD

Why do Brits (well, Englishmen at least) REEEEEE when you call them European? Do Irish people consider themselves Euros?

Dude at least get a waifu.
They'll hang you though.

Pretty clearly the only conclusion is to let your woman go black and feel the pleasure of a really large cock. Don't deprive your woman of this serious joy.

Even though I'm fully white, I think Sup Forums wouldn't want me having kids because I'm a literal autist.

Lauren looks too bleached blonde, Pettibone is perfect. Plus she doesn't spam pics of her pets.

>implying "women" at age 18 haven't been cummed in or on by countless little young dudebros they've encountered since puberty

The UK is complicated because we're torn between two worlds. Much of our history is related to continental Europe but we've also done our own thing, not unlike Japans relationship with east Asia. However then there's the Anglosphere, so we are between the western and eastern half of the western world. We basically like to feel like we have our autonomy.

Ireland is different, well the republic is, they're overwhelmingly in support of the EU. NI is loyalist and so British, so they consider themselves British, not Euro.

Remove Black Pigeon Speaks from that pic, he's actually pretty good.

Me too.
They still want us for the meme war though.
We can still do our part.

Dont know what you guys problems is.
Whetever they are roasties or not, thats some solid advice in that video. Common knowledge in japan but I noticed that western people have 0 mentality about improving yourself.

Basically what I remember:
>Dont jump from one man to another because your looks fade and by 35 nobody wants a whore.
>Improve yourself
>Relationship means work but worth it to find a friend and partner for life.
>Without monogamy society breaks down
>Statistics that without fathers children suffer homelesness, childabuse etc.
Good advice for young girls no?
I'm more embarassed by the MGTOW spergs in the comments.
Way to screw over the linegae and legacy of your ancestors, which basically traces back to the fuck do I know how long.

Basically my advice:
Get screwed by a whore?
Instead of crying with your MGTOW buddies take a deep look in the mirror about how you enabled them and why you made a bad judgement.
Life isn't easy. Work hard and improve yourself to find somebody great.
Living alone and jerking off to the jew fucks with your brain and becomes lonely at least when your parents are ashes.

T I G H T P U S S Y

I WANT A FASHY GF AND I WANT HER NOW

I have an army of vicious guard dogs that'll protect me when the race war comes.

Excellent video

Why do you talk about Sup Forums in third person? You guys browse and post here, you are Sup Forums.

Thank you for the rundown user. I really do appreciate you taking the time to explain this.

Sup Forums is kind of a hivemind.

Neat. Post them!
>You guys browse and post here, you are Sup Forums.
Apparent Sup Forums consensus is that I'm a faggot and I have to go back though.

fashy and white. have some damn standards man.

Judging by your flag you have to

>single
>childless
>trad
Left one is a hottie but they aren't getting clicks.

Yea totally
Well then go back to plebbit faggot

That goes without saying. do i need to mention i need her to be alive too ?

Only problem is that I dislike the overuse of memes. While memes can be funny to me in small amounts, they quickly become "Arrow in the knee"-tier to me when people use the same meme too much.

I usually just lurk this board out of curiosity, to be honest. I'm pretty much neutral in my political opinions, so most of the time I don't feel that I have anything useful to post here.

Was Tay white?
Was Tay alive?

There honestly needs be a separate board for all this e-celeb bull shit

>Getting relationship advice from women
You have to go bak

>ANOTHER e-celeb thread
Go back to plebbit OP you fag. Sage

ur a fuckin cancermind

We already do, it's called

REEEEE

taking advice from women on other women is the worst advice you can take

having cummed on and in various girls under the age of 18 as a little young dudebro myself i can confirm this to be true
>be me,14
>cum inside another 14yo in a bathroom stall at a school dance in cum in innumerable mouths in between my victories on the lax field
>cum all over while being jerked off by another 14yo on the beach at night
>take her virginity, cum inside her 3 weeks later for the first of many many many times over the course of 1-2 years
>be me, 15
>cum inside another 15yo girl while dating beachgirl, it was her best friend and my friend's girlfriend
>cum inside another 16yo girl who had already blown and fucked half of another lax team (russian immigrant, so much for conservative eastern europeans), cheating on beachgirl
>be me, 16
>start dating the lax slut, take her anal virginity and cum in her butt, have her suck my dick clean
>start dating a 16yo jewess, cum inside her and take her virginity
>be me, 17
>start dating a 17yo italian girl, cum inside her and take her virginity
i can go on

if you haven't snagged her by 18-19, she's already broken in and by 18-19 anyway, you have a very slim chance of nabbing a virgin worth having

This was truly the most embarrassing thing either one of them have ever put out.

Listen to this man. This is actually correct. Thanks, Rising Sun Bro.

>most embarrassing thing
why? like I wrote here they made only valid points.
whats embarassing about that video.

Nice divide and conquer thread, shill.

Give me an advice how to don't starve to death in Russia, that would be really helpful.

The e celeb threads are here to stay unfortunately. It's where the wind is blowing right now. Consider, the war on the mainstream media is going to ramp up, not die down. And as the MSM continues to bleed out, it will get more desperate, like CNN. As they die off, more attention will be given to alternative media, which is still in its infancy. So what does that mean? E celebs. Considering they are the ones raising awareness to normies. It will however mean more cringe, but that's just how it's going to be.

those are '''''noses'''''
there might be an explanation
For Lauren, that's because she's a Jew

Anytime murrika. We'll turn that ship around.
Compared to europe you still value freedom and are proud of your ancestors.

I mean if you're an actual faggot then yeah, you need to go back.

why would anyone willingly hear women talk

>Have lots of sex at least 3 times a week

>if you're an actual faggot
Of course not.
Traps aren't gay.

its getting boring dude

Do they actually say that?

Im a Jew, what's wrong with Jews? The fact we're smarter than you subhuman scum?

Yeah, I always thank Sup Forums for reminding me in my worst "misogyny" days that men play a role in all this too, that sluts exist because of men. Sup Forums really redpilled me quite well on how men contribute to the slut problem. But still, a lot of guys here know are incredibly naive and think that some woman is genuine just because she goes on about how "traditional" she is. Poor bastards.

I'll stick with MGTOW.

we are (((civic nationalists))) now

I dont know whats up with the comments here.
Its seriously good stuff no matter if these are jewish roasties or not. Its the message that counts.
2 good looking ladies advertising to close your legs and choosing carefully + self improvement.
Really weird that not only their comments but Sup Forums spergs out as well.

Not sure if shills or mgtow has really gotten a hold in young mens brain quickly the last few months.

fakenews

fake blondes are such a turn off. Either you're blonde or you're not, love.

also known as
>sexually judgmental and (((principled))) to compensate for not getting pussy
get in shape and start trying, it's not as hard as you think bro

big if true

I'm good.

And yet this thread is allowed to stay up

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

prob true, my bro was that exact story execpt 3x the amount of girls

i swear he had a new girl every week and banged all of them when he was 14-17

That's because /bant/ is a useless board.

Fucking spot on.

>listening to women
>ever
>listening to modern white womyn
>listening to wannabe le white nationalist tee hee support my patreon girls who arent married with children

Brittany > Lauren
Fite me.

>it's not as hard as you think bro
Don't underestimate the significance of autism.

>*Profits will go to the Goldbergstein foundation for forgotten Holocaust survivors

>Even though I'm fully white, I think Sup Forums wouldn't want me having kids because I'm a literal autist.

It doesn't mean your kids will be. If you're functioning aka high functioning autism and can take care of yourself and provide for your wife and kids you should absolutely have kids!!

I'm surprised a lot of people overlook Brittney. It's probably because Lauren is blonde and blondes get all the attention. Lauren seems more sincere and open though. There's always going to be doubt about Brittney's sincerity.

Why is the girl on the left necklocking a ghost through the entire video?

Brittany Pettibone is magnitudes hotter than Southern.
Seriously!!

>Instead of crying with your MGTOW buddies take a deep look in the mirror about how you enabled them and why you made a bad judgement.

That would be western civilization and the generation of our parents/grandparents who supported letting white women run wild while castrating white men.

While i agree with your point it all comes down having to "man up" to broken goods which COULD be done if women truly realized the errors of their ways (not happening) and wouldnt risk screwing you over legally and financially five years down the line while corrupting your kids

This. I don't know why they larp like this. If Southern actually cared about anything she'd be married with kids.
But that youtube money is just too sweet. I mean think of all the margaritas you could buy with $5000 a month for like two hours of work? She'd playing everyone.

I respect you man. That's actually pretty cool of you.

>>Don't come into the relationship as nonvirgins
It's illegal to marry toddlers user.

I like you. 10/10 post.

Yup. Women lie to feel good about themselves. They're children. They don't know what they want. You want to know how to act as a man? Ask a respectable man.

Learn to safely go mushroom hunting and properly cook a safe mushroom. Also edible plants and berries. Also learn to kill an animal, clean out the rectum/bladder, skin it and bleed it, etc.

Have some fucking humility cunt

We're going to gas you after we win btw
It's not personal.

>oh no someone broadly agrees with me and is making my views mainstream, better attack them
i wonder

>history of dating black men
ONE photo with a black guy the insecure spergs trip out

i left out two other virgins i pumped and dumped in between bathroom girl and beach girl and two threesomes
>beach girl and her best friend after semiformal, beach girl and russian while dating the jewess
and i'm not the worst/best person i know.
>friend of mine first fucked a 14yo at 12, 4 years later had an orgy in paris, at some point in between had a series orgies in his grandmother's house, etc etc
the kid liked his orgies, but he's dead now

those are the men, the women are worse.
>jewess had a jewess bff, lauren
>she fucked just under 40 guys on her birthright? trip to israel one summer, she was 16
>after me jewess has gone on to, from what i know, well over 100 cocks AND pussies

yup, i was small beans

that beautiful Jewish girl has been roach'ed

Their virginity is Schrödinger's virginity. You want know until you check.
But anyway, the message is important and worth spreading. I respect Lauren for that.

Jewess

is that a really greasy forehead or a baking sheet?

i can't tell, the glare is too strong

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!