archive.is/wkdVi

>Howard thinks Trump is a sick cunt
archive.is/ENZOt

And thats the news folks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jbY58HAVPo
aussienationalists.wordpress.com/2017/07/09/spread-the-love-in-your-area/
twitter.com/TonyAbbottMHR/status/885752007520157696
abc.net.au/news/2017-07-13/man-found-guilty-for-throwing-bottle-at-muslim-woman/8705650
archive.is/dVD6K
archive.is/iEdl2
abc.net.au/news/2017-07-12/population-growth-masking-australian-economic-weakness/8700288
twitter.com/AlanJones/status/885602359677640708
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't forget the official Aus/pol commercial and uplifting theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jbY58HAVPo

Daily reminder to help spread the love

aussienationalists.wordpress.com/2017/07/09/spread-the-love-in-your-area/

>full

Sorry mate, you need to be at least 60% white to post here

If you know anything about Australia and how most of our land is unhabitable then you will agree it is full.

Based Tone has posted evidence he renounced his UK citizenship:

twitter.com/TonyAbbottMHR/status/885752007520157696

We could probably fit a few more people onto the western half of the coastline, but whites only.

Wtf burger!? You know you're not allowed in our threads.

Fuck off. We're full.

But the onion. Political parties aren't based, neither are their members. Independents are though

Is this about that greens senator getting kicked out for being a dual-citizen?

Yes that is what prompted Based Tone to release this about himself.

>Those twitter comments
It's almost as bad as trumps twitter. Literal nobodies with blue ticks trying to be funny. SAD!

Did a bunch of greens/lefty shitters start complaining and creating such rumours? Fucking pathetic.

Why did you do this Tony?

The rumours started a couple of years ago.

I was hungry.

abc.net.au/news/2017-07-13/man-found-guilty-for-throwing-bottle-at-muslim-woman/8705650

>Adam David Peters was drinking beer while with his children outside a shopping centre in Beeliar last December when 34-year-old Huyla Kandemir walked by.

>He told her "merry Christmas" and she replied "no, happy holidays" and he yelled the obscene description at her.

>The Fremantle Magistrates Court was told Ms Kandemir then swung her shopping bag at him and he responded by throwing a beer bottle at her and threatening to kill her

P A L M Y
A
L
M
Y

Run them through an archive
archive.is/dVD6K

Fuck off

That must explain the lazy eye. Surprised he isn't half-maori

No you fuck off

#roasted

archive.is/iEdl2

Fucking Labor, i swear this lot are retarded.
>Energy prices jumping 20%
>Oh, i know, lets fucking implement our own clean energy targets in labor states.
For once i'm glad i'm in NSW

I'm dreading my next electricity bill. SA here.

Fucking clowns who have been running our state and country.

Don't forget about the big shiny new battery you guys are getting. But I think the overall solution is just to bring in more immigrants. That'll solve it.

>more immigrants
Yes, the final solution to the 1st world white nation problem.

abc.net.au/news/2017-07-12/population-growth-masking-australian-economic-weakness/8700288

>Australians continue to go backwards on many measures of income and wellbeing as high immigration rates see the nation's weak economic growth split between more people.

I know that feel bro. R-radelaide right?

I'm surprised the ABC even mentions that fact. But i guess they have no intention of changing it. Fucking disaster

Saw a muzzie family on my jog today and it ruined my day lads.

>every thread

Out of all the fucking dumb threads on this board - and there are a lot - aus/pol/ ones will always be the worst. First off nothing happens on this shithole of a continent, and second off saying cunt a lot and forcing Aussie slang into every second word of every sentence doesn't make you a person trying to fix Australia. None of you know how to fix this country and none of you would be willing to fight for it. Every thread you'd just rather sit your fat asses in your worn out computer chair posting le ebin may mays le strayans r teh best shitposters in the world haha fug ov we r le full xDD dumb unproductive shit.

I'll now wait for 20 posts calling me a Chink when I'm German-English and almost certainly whiter than every one of you here. Fuck off dumb cunts. Peace out.

They mention it because its now too late to do anything about it.

Are the Muslims that bad?

Nazi

Yes.

are you that salty editor of that pedestrian tv article?

>I'm a faggot who is larping as white
okie dokie friendo, let us know when you've single handedly saved australia

the worst

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Beeliar bro! Nice lakes and wetlands there. Once found an abandoned car with fitpacks spilling out of it . There was a wallet in there and I took $5 from it

>theft by finding
Absolutely degenerate.

I love how in every Australian related thread an American triggers all the aussie newfags with an "Australia's not full" post

the fact that he stays up all night just to post it is a little odd t b h

thats some supreme autism i tell ya

shush before we steal some more of your celebrities

Is it just me, or does everything feel like it's coming to an end? not the world literally ending, but rather society falling apart , things becoming worse than they are now, and a general feel of pessimism in the air.

Feel free to contribute any time.

Everything does come to an end, so why not now?

Indeed. This must be what Rome felt like in its dying days.

That is why I'm getting fit

yeah, man. It's blackpilling as fuck.

anyone here actually work and pay taxes?
or are you all down the centalink bra

Yes we are on the way down and the process in accelerating.

You are right my computer chair is a bit worn out. The vinyl shit is coming off the arms, otherwise it's fine.

Shitty officeworks chairs fuck me m8 why does good furniture cost so much?

I'm working right now

No. The biggest Jews are our own white people.

Yeah it just feels like every city will now just turn into shitney or cuckbourne. It's not god awful or anything just meh, nothing to believe in except yourself and if you are lucky your family and friends.

I don't think its going to end any time soon, but the decline we are entering is going to make our lives much, much worse.

I wonder if future advanced civilisations will look down upon us as complete retards for allowing the things we are doing, at least the romans have some sort of redeeming heroic factor about them.

Probably a good idea.

I must admit I have been blackpilled for quite some time, I genuinely do not see anyway out of this mess.

>if you are lucky
People with family and friends weren't lucky they worked hard for them

t. a guy with no family or friends

Will Ludlam get the gallows for treason?

I'm at work right now.

I suffer from
Anxiety
Depression
Panic attacks
Epilepsy
So yeah Centrelink bruh until I can at least get Depression/Anxiety/Panic Attacks under control

I'm sure they will. I mean, we do it now to past events so I don't see why future people won't do the same to us.

I've never had to work hard for friends. Just enjoyed myself mostly, women on the other hand, what a pain.

What's wrong with Sydney and Melbourne?

Overpriced everything, lack of full time employment, and chinks everywhere.

Will he get a life pension? Not a bad pay off for being a fag that has done basically nothing except being a bit famous and just towing the lefty line.

was employed, now im on the cennylink since May

looking for work atm (currently live in newcastle). since my degree is practically worthless in this job market i dont know what to do

where do you guys work? security?

what degree did you complete? and why?

Childcare worker here, AMA lads

Nigger

Yep. Contrary to what your masters say, there will be no jobsengrowth. We are entering a period of stagnation.
3rd world migration will continue.
Wages will fall.
We will be working until we die.
Cool.

did you do a 3 year degree for that?

Remote IT worker. DB and sysadmin shit mostly

>stagnation

Yes, this is the word I was looking for, we have stagnated, it's been like this for some time and now we are entering the decline.

Nice try ASIO.

You should try to accomplish those things in the opposite order.

I study primary education, so already qualified to

record low interest rates, contrary to popular opinion, only boost asset prices. they do not
>stimulate muh economies
at least no sustainably.

The only lever they have left to pull is (((Quantitative easing))).

engineering (chemical). there is very little work around for it atm. alot of people who studied it ended up going into another field or went back to university and did a masters of teaching. the mining boom crash killed alot of jobs for us

nice, sounds like a comfy job

:^). i take it you're neet then?

I work arvo and night shifts.

Get a fucking job ya cunt.

Who?

>tfw austudy

it's also why both governments are so pro-immigration.

production per capita is falling
but gross domestic production just has to eek out any marginally positive number to have ScoMo & our limp PM high-fiving on X quarters of positive growth.

how to fudge the numbers?
more immigrants and more national debt

twitter.com/AlanJones/status/885602359677640708

You know things are not going well for the LNP when their favourite media whore has turned against them

got fired lol

OK i admit i'm impressed you're not another faggot with a *studies degree complaining about the uselessness of their training.

i think science and engineering, for career training, are usually a safe bet. but some are obviously more marketable than others (e.g. physics over, say, biology).

my advice: find an adjacent career and go for it. do not study more, especially not to become a teacher. a friend with a materials science PhD went into a finance firm as an analyst. gets paid OK.

also doesn't help being in Newie. gotta move to the big smoke son

what for?

No surprises. Turncoat has shown his true colours big time lately. Most of us knew this before but he always did try to at least hide it.

sociopathic manager wanted to flex his ego I guess, fuck if I know. They don't have to give a reason if you're in probation.

>the fact that he stays up all night just to post it is a little odd t b h
Flattering yourself, outback nigger. A shitpost directed at Aussies at 2:30 in the morning isn't him staying up all night. It's cringy that you think you're that important. Your fellow Australian faggots would've ripped apart anyone else for posting that.

Probably shouldn't have gotten caught shitposting on Sup Forums at work during probation week.

did you at least shit in his tailpipe?

good post desu

It's clearly not, just Tasmania is as big as England, you coud easily relocate Western Europe in Australia.
Also you could turn the Outback into a great agricultural land by building artificial mountains and lakes progressively from the southern coast and then entering into the land, it would be a major challenge but hey our ancestors built something like Suez or the Panama canl 150 years ago with much less technology.

>tfw not going to be here for the high school QandA episode
Month ruined