STOP MAKING THIS RACIAl UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE EMBARRASSED FIGHT NIGHT

Stop making this a racial thing. Even nogs hate Floyd, but anyone who thinks Mayweather will loose a boxing match to a guy who can't even dominate the 'sport' of rolling around on the ground hugging each other is not too bright.

Shane Mosley, Marcos Maidana, Oscar De la Hoya, Manny peckingese-eater, Victor Ortiz, Zab Judah and Canelo Alvarez would all smoke this clown in a boxing ring. Apart from one good shot from Sugar Shane that almost put Floyd on his ass and Maidana rocking him a few times in their first fight because Floyd didn't respect him and actually came to fight (a mistake he didn't repeat in the rematch, when he blew the guy out on the scorecards), Floyd's been untouchable, and any one of the aforementioned fighters would make short work of McGregor in the boxing ring.

Floyd's not infallible. True boxing fans know that Jose Luis Castillo beat him easily decades before 'Money May' was a household name and international superstar. Not sure what good watching tape from that fight would be, since Floyd has obviously improved to the point that he's in the GOAT conversation now (at least among boxing fans that don't know their history) and Conor hasn't even mastered his own sport.

Best case scenario is Mayweather makes the fight close or takes a dive to set up a rematch. His record and legacy are important to him, but he's making well over nine figures for what amounts to a sparring session against a tomato can. If he can make it appear competitive and maybe even manage to make a few standing 8's look legit, he could easily make double in a rematch against someone who is so laughably out of his depth that I'm not sure who to pity more; the suckers buying PPV or the absolute braindead fucks actually putting money on that goofball.

I wouldn't be surprised if more than half of the people pretending Conor has a chance are either non-whites larping as 'racists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U8dAjF5KvEs
complex.com/sports/2017/01/floyd-mayweather-explains-friendship-with-donald-trump-reveals-he-will-attend-inauguration
archive.is/RBmJb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the guy whos been hyping it up went to bed

I wonder if anyone is going to actually read your post, OP.

Sup Forums falling right into a trap on this one.

I sure as fuck didn't.

I pray anyone temped by all the horseshit hyping this fight as something an mma guy with 3 losses actually has a chance to beat the best pure boxer in the world for two decades running and may be tempted to put money on Conor reads it. Whites have been conned for far too long. Please fellow White men, don't take the bait. The odds are shit. At 100-1, I might throw a fin down on Conor just for shit's and giggles, but this whole thing is bullshit.

>Mcgregor loses
>/pol well he's a potato nigger anyway.

We always win. Are you guys tired of it yet?!

Conor:

"I'm black from the waist down"

We knew Conor was a potato nigger and can be abandoned at any moment. He's a horrible fighter that's had an incredible string of luck.

HOWEVER:

If he wins, he stops Floyd from breaking Rocky Marciano's record.

This is a no-lose scenario.

McGregor acts more like an obnoxious nigger than Floyd does.

Boxing niggers aren't political unless it's racial, yet these threads are here.
The nigger will win. It's immoral for potato nigger to win.

Conor can beat 40 year old Floyd. It will be a stars align scenario, but Tarver KO'd RJJ, Conor KO'd Aldo, MATT SERRA KO'd GSP, Ray Mercer KO'd Tim Silvia, Overeem beat Badr Hari.

We are more than due for a massive upset.

Remember, the Jews own PPV. All it takes is someone adding one tablespoon of salt to a meal or one person shaking hands with a fighter or someone who will touch a fighter with "the common cold".

Meme the potato nigger into victory.

>takes a dive

Honestly this is what I'm expecting. People gotta make some money.

I honestly predict the potato nigger loses by disqualification. Makes excuses, talks shit, cashes check.

Nah, I think Floyd is just happy to have someone else hype the fight so he doesn't have to talk all the shit to sell tickets to an event everyone already knows what the outcome will be.

This nog talks a gang if shit. That's why even most niggers hate him. Floyd ripping his crackhead dad a new ass is classic nogkino.

youtu.be/U8dAjF5KvEs

I can see this happening. He gets tired of getting pinged with little pitty-pat jabs and combos and meanwhile he can't even come close to landing a punch. Eventually he just says 'fuck it' and bodyslams or kicks the nigger.

I wonder if that would fuck up his purse? If not, I might take Mayweather by DQ at like 12-1...

>those poor bastards
>they were utterly broken
>I have never seen such look in man's eyes

Is this satire?

>Even nogs hate Floyd,

[citation needed]

also i agree, watch the movie "the great white hype". Promoters do this shit all the time to sell subpar fights.

McGregor is a bitch and even McGregor knows it

yes, its fake news

gay people are always pussies, even if they're powertops

Trips of truth.

aug 23rd at the koger center

potato nigger VS sambo coon tarbaby the 3rd

Isnt McGregor Irish, that makes him a nigger

Floyd supports Trump

Source?

Google it. He visited Trump jr. after Trump won and went to the innauguration.

complex.com/sports/2017/01/floyd-mayweather-explains-friendship-with-donald-trump-reveals-he-will-attend-inauguration

Remember to archive archive.is/RBmJb

A guy who can't read is probably ready to take more damage to his head

Thanks senpai. But I don't think that's a leftist site.

Mcgregor looks like Mickey from Snatch.

I got as far as
>Mayweather will loose
>loose
And I skipped down to see who else was laughing about the thread. This shit is making itself racial. MCGREGOR IS MAKING IT RACIAL.

The odds are so crazy that I would definitely put $50 on McGregor to KO Floyd within 4, if I had any clue about how to actually bet on sports.

But the truth is that Floyd is 49-0 against guys who do nothing but train boxing 9 hours a day. Arturo Gatti would've beat the ever living shit out of Conor McGregor and Floyd humiliated him.

>but anyone who thinks Mayweather will loose a boxing match
is that you Floyd?

We are in a battle for the survival of the white race. Everything is racial.

Whether we make it racial or not the nigs will regardless. Look what happened when the "white nfl" team won against the "black nfl" team. Can't remember the names now but sheeeeet. Pic unrelated.