jesus christ you guys weren't kidding

This movie was like 90% shitskins

The world is like 90% shitskins

it's set in new york

WE WUZ SPIDERMAN N SHEEIT

We don't allow films like this at home.

Well, it's NYC.

So is america

If you paid to see it, you are part of the problem.

In 10 years how did we go from this to THIS.

And yet whites invented everything.

>giving money to jews
Why would you do this?

I see two niggers, am I right?

I really like how all forms of entertainment, TV shows, movies, video games and even comic books have become non stop liberal propaganda.

If there's anything I love it's being preached to when I'm looking for escapism.

Wtf Kim Jong!? Aren't you supposed to be testing missiles? When are you going to move to Russia and retire from being a dictator?

my sister saw it. i think she's going to end up a brainwashed race mixer like the rest of my family. goddamn i hate this shit. i want a white family family circle, not a bunch of mongoloids i have to see every christmas and resist the urge to gas.

I don't get why they didn't just make a Miles Morales movie instead, then even Spider-Man could have been black.

I live in a big city, I look around at who goes to movies and the racial breakdown looks exactly like this picture.

It's not a surprise this is who they are marketing to now.

Why would you resist?

Fuck that's depressing.

I have been a Spiderman fan for most of my life. It's like burying a friend...I'm 100% serious about this. I don't want to be all cringy and quote lines about seeing through a glass darkly and shit but yeah. The feels. I was actually hyped up to see this movie before I realized how pozzed it was.

RIP Spidey

>watching superhero movies

The guy that played Harry in the trilogy looks kinda like a Chad. Wtf happened to Harry in the new movie anyway? Peter went from being best friends with rich Chad to being best friends with a fat nerdy chink. At least that fatty was funny I guess, but Harry being completely replaced seems off.

SAVED

I rate your OC 9/11

prison basically.

God I love this place.

Don't forget washington monument was built by niggers.

They even made 'MJ' a shitskin without calling her Mary Jane, which goes against canon.

niggerman.

i heard that the only reason capeshit exists is because there is a huge market for it in the middle east and muslim countries.
i would have expected superheroes to be haram or something desu.

Because even SJWs hate the way Bendis drove Ultimate Spider-Man off a cliff. Even now that Miles is in Earth-616, Marvel still leans on Falcon, She-Thor, Ms Kebab and even Captain Marvel for their diversity propaganda because BMB is the only person in the entire world who thinks Miles Morales is an interesting character.

Much greater than that. Only 8% of the world are Europeans. Less than half of those are Europeans with light skin. Even less with light eyes and even less with light skin.

Every full blooded negroid looks the same, every full blooded Mongoloid looks the same. Blonde, brunette and red hair, blue, green, and hazel eyes are only found in white genes. And the percentage of those is so astronomically small compared to black hair, black eyes, black/yellow skin.