Redpill me on women

Redpill me on women.

Is there a higher res version?

This is basically how most women think everywhere.

Send this to any woman who brings up the BS "double standard". Literally people can't argue against it.

Brock Turner is innocent. Beware the media machine. This could happen to you.

You can right click and save or open the image. Most browsers scale images in Sup Forums. Or use the zoom function.

This is okay, there are some things wrong here like

* Don't try to impress her
* Don't let her manipulate you
* Don't ignore her friends
* Give her lots of emotions and feelings

You basically can do the following

* Ignore her friends

Completely fine. Encouraged actually.

* Don't let her manipulate or control you.

This one is useful to turn the field so that way when she makes some outrageous claim against you, you can wag your finger.

* Don't try to impress her

Depends, don't fucking try and suck her dick user. If you're being competitive at a game or something then it's okay.

>Completely fine. Encouraged actually.

Bullshit - Actually having her friends around benefits you and you should absolutly not ignore them.

Woman want someone who is social approved. Someone they can brag about to their friends, thats the reason why they are so fucking addicted to social media.

>This one is useful to turn the field so that way when she makes some outrageous claim against you, you can wag your finger.

Kinda true, atleast you are able to show that you have boundaries aswell and she shouldnt cross them over.

They generally don't know gratitude. In their mind, everything they get they get because they deserved it.

Which means that once they stop receiving it for whatever reason(less attention because their husband has to work more hours, less money because their husband's company downsized and he had to take on a different job and so on), they flip their shit.

Creates the problem that whenever you feel generous and want to do something nice for them, that becomes the new lower threshold for what's expected of you.

>tfw you read something completely trivial that you should have come up with on your own if you thought about it for a moment but you somehow never did

I hate it when that happens.

iraqi psyop cia coming in hot with the ai generated hyper meme

i'm not a burger

eternal anglo

iraqi
100% iraqi
born, raised, living in baghdad

There's a REALLY attractive woman that giggled at my teasing a few days ago, and reciprocated the joke.
Then we literally completed the joke at the same time parallel to each other.
She always greets me now, and says hi even though she never did beforehand, but she isn't as smiley as before.

Note, I'm a manual labourer and she's a classy dame t or so yrs older than me

What do?

grab her by the pussy

This is from the UN. The state of feminism is utter insanity

:^(

I'm srs

"different treatment of women and men may be required to achieve equality of outcome, which the U.N. calls "substantive equality". the joke's on them. you can just call yourself a shemale and voila. problem solved

he did skip a few steps, but yeah. go for it, you are the modern version of "peasant defiling noble woman"

I'm afraid. I'm 25 and she's like 30+ and way above my league.

I mean, I'm a decent looking guy that got laid a lot pre-RP, but recently I turned into a jaded loser who can't talk with women.
I've put her on a pedestal and wouldn't even know where or how to start.

You know that feel when a woman is fucking built to your standards? She's like that in my book.

>The joke was her stumbling her words when she greeted me, saying "good morning" when she greeted me in the evening
>I met her a week later during the same time period, and said "good morning", and she laughed then said "Okay, I'll allow it."
>we meet 5 minutes later when she's about to leave my vicinity and vouth spout "good night" in the same second. She looks at me with puppy eyes and laughs while I spill my spaghetti and feel like thunder hit me
>"H-haha-ha, we were oviously friends in a past life"
Although the few times we met later she always waved and said hi first.

Kill me.

well, shit I get that you are scared of rejection/failure etc... that's normal
howewer, do you want to regret missing this chance for the rest of your life ?

Not really. Recommend me some icebreakers please.

This woman is fucking breeding material.

Excuse my english, I'm postprocessing balkanigger speak while my boss is breathing down my neck, so i have to type like an autist

hah, I'm afraid I can't help you much out

all of my relationships were during the summer, and there were plenty of german girls every year ;) and it's not hard to pick a girl up when there's like two people speaking the language

Aww shucks. Does it even seem like I have a shot?

I haven't gotten laid in a year due to a bad break up which resulted in me becoming a recluse autist

Just tell her she has nice shoes or smth next time she says hi. Keep it light

hah, I can comisserate. I'm basically a hikikomori at this point(not that I'm afraid of going out, just that I see no point in it)

Life is short man, "Heaven and Earth are heartless / treating creatures like straw dogs"

You have to change, there is no other way

>shoes
>keep it light
I'm a footfag

even if you don't have a shot, you have to try. I mean, do you have anything to lose?

i dont know how people make it past the first post

You already broke the ice. Just say hi and start some smalltalk if it goes well ask to go out for drinks or something.
Just jump over your shadow man, youll be hating yourself for a looong while if you dont.

t. I let the blonde dutch goddess move to hamburg without going out with her even tho I couldve just because I thought "never ever mate"

true, I think the problem with Europeans(and western men who aren't chads in general) is that we have been brainwashed so much that we feel inadequate for women (though it's not so bad behind the iron curtain)

The sad part is that I've had dozens of sexual partners before, but mostly brainlet teens. I was your classic Chad in HS before life happened.

This is the quintessential woman, and it fightens me

Its frightens you because she seems like someone actually meaningful.
Just talk to her like you would to any signifanct colleague/friend/love interest. Dont try to hard, be yourself etc pp

All thats hit, you can post here again and again but in the end you just gotta jump your shadow mate.
I wish you the best of luckfor that, all of us deserve a good partner.

if you want an artsy metaphor, you can picture the woman as blank canvas which men paint on. but as I said, someone actually has to take up the brush. do you want to be that guy?

point I'm trying to make is not be so self-counscious, try and see where it goes. you don't have to immediately marry her

A women is a blank canvas that only a man can paint on and shit.

Somehow I know that you have never been in a real relationship, if ever.

yup, 2-3 months tops. sex and fun. nothing serious

You don't have to be pointlessly rude to make a point.

DO you think anyone would get laid if they waited for the woman to do the first move?

Stop believing in memes. Women are more "malleable", but you can't compare it to a blank paper.

And it's not like men are beings with full control about how they think and absolute free will. All humans are influenced by their upbringing far more than anything else.

You can say bad children and animals don't exist and that it is the person responsible for them who is guilty.

But bad women and men do exist because they are mostly responsible of how they act. Men more than women, tough, but still.

Thanks goys. I'll try it when I see her again, even though we seldom meet.

yeah, I know. I learned that when I met the parents once(accidentaly ofc)

"Daddy issues" are real. the man looked like an older version of me

wow, that's fucked up.

That's the faggot who offed himself because of oneitis?

Darwinism at play.

Killed himself over a woman. What a weak minded idiot, he had a thousand options before suicide, and he killed himself anyway.

in the beginning i felt really bad for him, and enraged for what happened to him
but after the part of her giving a blowjob to 3 guys where he white knights this complete piece of disgusting whore, that's where i stopped feeling bad about him, seriously, he takes memories from like 15 years ago and acts like that girl still existed somehow, he was too childish, too kind to move on, it was his fault too, he could've just walk away and forget about this whore but he just couldn't and that's what happened/

>30+
>breeding material
Better rethink that one son.

Young males and mature females result in better genetics IIRC

Mature females result in down syndrome and autism.
That is, if you manage to knock her up in the first place. Neigh impossible when she's 30+.

Idk m8 I just want her sexy genetics

>Tfw suicide in July
>Mfw posts in October

Quite honestly, I gradually developed knowledge of these points over about 10 years, and its more of an intuitive process from, as you say, trial and error.

After doing so for many years, then eventually getting married and getting cheated on, yes, I completely agree they complete hypocrites.

Also, from the amount of insane effort of fulfilling this checklist (it is correct and the only real approach), after seeing where it all goes, experiencing all the complications/shit/breakups/divorce I can say THE JUICE IS NOT WORTH THE SQUEEZE.

Too much effort so as to be awarded fools gold. Its just so less fucking annoying by jerking off. No time wasted on these vapid cunts. No money wasted on these vapid cunts. No emotion wasted on these vapid cunts. THE END.