>talking to cool girl on internet for awhile
>refers to herself as queen and other female pronouns
>joke with her I'd try to get with her if she was a dude
>"yeah it's to bad I'm genderfluid"
>gets mad
>stops talking to me
>I try to apologize
>sees but doesn't respond
But I like boys who look like boys who are boys all the time not someone who dresses like a boy sometimes. I am not attracted to females. I'm straight. I don't understand how I'm supposed to feel right now.

Tits or GTFO

Are you John lenon?

Jon Lemon, to you

Genderfluid just sounds revolting, like some post sexual bed stain.

>blog post
>shit that never happened
>terrible story in general
OP im not even angry, im embarrassed for you

REDDITORS

>I am not attracted to females. I'm straight.
what did op mean by this?

ؤْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْؤْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْؤْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْؤْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْؤْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْ

>I don't understand how I'm supposed to feel right now.
Well, normal I gue--
TITS OR GTFO

get out faggots

Show us your feet.

This really did happen, I kid you not

Kek decides if OP is a chick.

Oof no dice

>being a submissive footfag AND a thirsty beta
checks out user

Be nice, this better bring me good luck

whip ya minge out you SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

now put both your feet up your ass & walk yourself back to fucking reddit

>pronouns
>genderfluid
>some other gay shit

I dont know or care what you are saying. Learn to talk like a normal person, no one gives a fuck about you.

OH SNAP
TOLD A SORE ASS REX!
>toldlist.exe

Would lick and worship

Knew a girl called Matilde ..was this gender fluid thing, just means she was hot n cold too people & pushes people away.

Sure she wasn't just bipolar?

I mean, there's not much to do. If you don't like women, then there's no guilt. Why feel ashamed of what you are? It's what the lgbt group pushes for anyway.