Italy wil save the west

>For a short moment it seemed that Trump’s victory in US and BREXIT are nothing more but exception to the rule
>Poor results of National Front in France, defeats of Geert Wilders in Netherlands and Norbert Hofer in Austria calmed down the globalist elites and gave them some time to regroup. But recent mayoral elections in Italy clearly indicate that populism and Right turn are here to stay.
>16 out of 25 communes voted for center-right mayors. They have triplicated the result in comparison to previous electoral circle and even managed to win in Genoa, a major seaport that have been dominated by leftists. The success of the wide coalition is based on a balanced mixture of consistent eurosceptics and nationalists like Matteo Salvini’s Lega Nord, Brothers of Italy and National Movement for Sovereignty on the other hand and moderate but still conservative forces dominated by Silvio Berlusconi’s Forza Italia.

Why?
>security and migration issues

But why Italy, not FR, NL, etc?
> Some observers and experts indicate that success of populist and anti-liberal movements often depends on the percentage of Christians in countries. For example, less than a half of current citizens of Netherlands identify as Christians where Eurosceptic Party of Freedom lost during last parliamentary elections. France is showing consistent decline in this number as well as Austria – both these countries have not succeeded in bringing populists and patriots to power. Italy, on the contrary, preserves one of the highest rates in Europe with more than 85% of people calling themselves Christians. Religious identity remain crucial when it comes to defending both identity of the people and sovereignty of the state.

If only..

>Italy
>saving anyone
lmao, if the west was made out of pasta maybe

Yes, the Italians will save us all.

Not like this
Triggered? Reveal urselves

"The West" was created in Italy you retarded sodomite. What script are you reading? Runes? Western Culture was created out of Italian innovation at every turn.

YOU CAN DO IT GIOVANNI

Calm down Mario, this was an obvious bait

I hate natsoc autists and their LARPing shit

But Italy is the one country who actually needs fascism.

The current political structure with 76 parties is retarded. It's a beauracratic nightmare, with police departments divided up into small fractions and mafia / corruption blocking any real movement.

Unfortunately we will probably never see it happen, it could truely save Italy.

A lot of you talk about white genocide in the west, but Italy is the main country facing this.

Birthrates are about 1.4 and 10k breeding aged Africans arrive every day.

Italy NEEDs fascism

They'll do it. Just wait. The globalists are getting comfortable again, but Italy will fuck their shit up. Euro gonna crash

I work at the national institute of statistics (ISTAT) and oh boy. I have a colleague who does politics and sociology and was told to not release the data about racism and xenophobia by some higher ups. It's THAT bad, lemme just tell you that it'a the first time since the end of the last war that most italians would go back to fascism, but we are not allowed to say.

Proofs?

NO, you will NOT b8 me into believing.

Italians are NOT white.

>zecca ID
Lurk more

for once i'd like the world to fix itself without us having to do all the work

You are NOT white.

Mainlanders don't have the balls to stick two fingers up to Germany, you all just cave in either through bribes or threats.

i feel like it's always the same guy telling us that we're not white

Italy will save itself.
Centuries of civilization and ironic italian diplomacy will help us.

NIGGA JUST LEAK THEM WTF U WAITING

>ironic italian diplomacy
This, we're the only western country with the right approach to diplomacy, who gives a fuck about MUH COHERENCE AND MORALS, we do whatever makes it work for us, who gives a shit if Putin is aggressive and hates gays as long as we have a fruitful economic relationship? Too bad we haven't had a real government in 5 years and the French/Germs/Clintons fucked us up the ass.

We're the only country that can destroy the EU right now. People are so fed up, they have no idea.

I really feel it will happen sooner than previously thought.
Situation is getting hot here, and I don't mean temperature wise.

>center right
>Berlusconi
>Neocon cuckservative
>stresses about ''the liberal centre'', would dump Savini for Renzi any minute

OP is an idiot