What's so great about white people?

What's so great about white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBf7KRO_sgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing, everyone's degenerate these days, regardless of race.

Civilization

I'm white, thus I care about whites more than others.

What makes them better than other races? Most of them are average looking god-fearing retards.

good looking

Nothing.

So please get the fuck out of our countries!

She is considered attractive to me

Smart and beautiful. Only race to be able to be able to build a global, civilized society while still preserving human rights and dignity.

Without white people's ingenuity the world would still be living in grass huts. If we disappeared tomorrow the world would be destroyed by chaos.

Your computer
The internet
The web we are posting in
The language we are using

Thanks Kim.

Go to bed Kim, you already have your harem.

That was the invention of Jewish People. But Jews are white.

Production surpluses.

youtube.com/watch?v=OBf7KRO_sgw

Asians are smarter
Blacks are stronger

Caucasians are juuuuuust right.

theyre hot, their houses are comfy, they dont try to steal

/thread

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

We won.
We won by so much we felt bad about it.
Then we handicapped ourselves to let everyone catch up.
But they still can't and we're getting annoyed.

Have you seen the fucking countries we build? Way better than everyone elses countries. we're the tits you stupid shitstain.

Bruh, you know that the first civilizations where made by brown folk. Mesopotamia and such

Nothing much, but there are worse people, on average.

It's our race. The lesser races hate us and we have to defende ourselves.

white cuck here in a serious relationship with a Chinese girl, i much prefer her over white girls i can gobble up an Asians girls loli tits and their skin is great and always look 10 years younger then they are. Only sucks Chinese families are insane but that is a non issue when we move hundreds of miles away from them.

Mixed Caucasian/Asian people are the future.

Civilziation was invented by sandniggers and pajeets
talk about cultual appropriation

WE

She would make suitable sex slave for trade

go to bed ahmed

currently most powerful race in the world, and have arguably done more for humanity than any other race

Nothing in particular. But the mud races are filth, and they don't belong in our society. They should be fearing for their lives every waking moment they spend on our soil

>average looking

Yeup, these idiots will argue how you should feel bad that you werent a looser during the time imperialistic expansion.

>currently most powerful race in the world
yeah sure

Look where they are now though. Clearly whites have perfected anything that could possibly be argued they created.

Filipinos are the niggers of the Asian world.

Most have morals, ethics,discipline.and respect most act civilized

They perform the best in white civilization. It's not that hard to figure out.

They're ours.

it's just friendly banter, user
any Filipino male knows that any white American male can fly into his country and fuck his sister

>60 degree angle between mag/grip and receiver

White people are literally niggers compared to Jewish people.
Whitey needs to go back to caves.

They create high standards of living but because of their altruism and inability do deal with their enemies they're kinda overrated these days. The future will be Asian.

Nothing, only Mediterraneans are great

Kek

>Stronger
You're a dum dum chink aren't you?

Hybridization with Japanese QTs is the future

white people are a minority globally, but have been dominant in just about all Areas for hundreds of years. A tiny island of tea drinking sailors had half the globe under their boot for fun. then their most ambitious people went to america and created another super power. when europe decolonized over the past hundred years, their puppet states reverted back to shit holes without them. india is still trying to figure out how toilets work, africa cant manage to keep a road working for more than a week, and every time we give weapons to the middle east they kill themselves.

maybe its not that whites are great, just that everyone else cant get their ducks in a row.

Except the fact that they invented almost everything? Nothing. They are just people too so the majority of them is just as retarded as nonwhites.

The vast majority of humanity is seriously mentally retarded (around 95%).

Just look at all the stupid shit most of us do.

Drinking alcohol which is basically poison, smoking again poison, lying unprotected in the sun "hello skin cancer", eating crappy food (even if your poor you can buy a sack of fucking potatoes and vegetables and eat healthy), etc.

Most humans are degenerate and really fucking stupid.

fucking KEK that gif

This poo in the loo knows what hes talking about. Poo I hope Poo's like you somehow become Americans in the near future. Our goal of dominating the globe is only limited to merit

We invented everything

above average IQ health conscious vegan atheist master race.

You have to be one to know. It's PRIVILEDGED as FUCK.

Legit. Don't let the whiny fat virgin autists who like being white but are fat and hairy so think they're opressed convince you.

In the USA it's like +10 bonus.

The thing is our gun laws make just walking around a -10 on all rolls.

im american.

God, bring this righteous woman into my life so that I may marry and violate her in beautiful ways every day for the rest of our blessed lives...

I bet shes into anal too...

I doan know aboutcha but I happen tuh like electricity and drivin' a car yuh fuckin' retard

DUPLICATE THREAD
OP IS A FAGGOT

We invent a lot of shit and we're less aggressive than niggers and arabs. Amongst the races, aside from chinks, we probably have the lowest rate of genital mutilation, both male and female.

well first of all you wouldn't even be posting any shit on the internet because it wouldn't fucking exist. all you'd have would be a sharp stick, a fucking mud hut and probably die from a mosquito bite before you reach your 6th birthday, oh wait you wouldn't know what a birthday was either

To those who think whites are weaker than blacks, whites build strength quicker and sustain it longer than blacks

[Chuckles in sumerian]

Idiot.

got a source for that?
seems interesting

That they all gonna be eradicate soon

You know nothing of biology.

There is a reason why whites win every competitive strength competition.

Tyrone may be faster, but Chad is stronger.

the sumerians weren't the first civilization. they mention in their own text they dependence from another civilization

Renaissance
Colonialism
Religious reform
Enlightenment
Industrial revolution
Atomic era
Modern era
Electronics
Computers

>the average person is not average looking

>Chad
you mean Thorbjoern. Germanics are physically strongest of the white when it comes to feats of raw strength but they fall behind in other areas like agility and resilience.

nothing

literally we wuz tier tbqh

Asalamalekun brother. You tell those kuffar dogs what for

i like your post
have a (you)

WUZ