Are you happy Sup Forums?

Are you happy Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fDwqVFch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

8/10 year so far lad and looking up

No. As to why, the DeepState ruined my life, and I must flee to Russia as they are too powerful/evil to stop.

pastebin.com/fDwqVFch

>tfw you kill your enemies and they win
why even live?

Honestly, Sup Forums has ruined my life, i just want to leave this dreadful god forsaken place but i just don't know how, i just want to be happy again, that's the ultimate redpill.

No, i just waiting for the nukes to fly.

How can anybody be happy knowing everything about this pathetic selfish world. Pretty sad place to be.

Nice numbers
Also, I agree

Dem quads brutha. Kek smiles upon you.

I read the pastebin. Sounds pretty ludicrous, but who knows anymore. any word from the Ruskies?

While it sounds tempting to be bluepilled and happy again, that's really not for the benefit of the west at all though, much of the reason why we're in this shitty situation is due to exactly that hedonistic way of living. I rather want to live with thie constant redpill and then try to make my choices matter in accordance with those beliefs. That seems to give a lot more meaning than simply be a part of the normies.

no, who is knowing the truth of this world?

I also used to be a jimmy rustler full time, but as the days pass on, people get immune to my sly wits and it just gets tough sometimes.

NatSoc is kind of a miserable worldview. Maybe that's a part of it. Maybe find a better redder pill bud.

>133592532
the best thing you can do to save the white race is to be the best version of yourself, shitposting won't save the west
memes won't save the west
being a keyboard warrior won't save the west.
Getting a good career, a good wife, having several children will, most of us aren't doing any of those things
>pic painfully related

yeah, I'm a little tired of crawling out of this fucking lounger. it's like the chair of no escape.

It sounds absurd, yes, but it is true. You haven't even seen the most absurd parts, heh. I left out how they tortured... they ruined our lives.
Hopefully Russia will be welcoming. I have started to work on plans to help grow their economy, which could turn into "my nation's" economy.
It's really weird how much life can change in a span of a few years.

I've got a couple of questions, if you don't mind. Your story is interesting to say the least.

Do you think the deep state is too big to fail at this point, given your experience?

Is Trump a part of it? Or just a talking head to keep the people fixated on.

Do you plan to release any of this information with proof to the public? Then again, most people couldn't give two shits about the simulation they've become obsessed with...

Also, if you are who you say you are, why post on this website? How did you find this place?

i'm actually considering abandoning NatSoc Completely,
i met a jewish girl, she's cute and she's into me, i have a chance to be happy for the first time, i'm tired of this life, i'm tired of being sad and miserable, i want out, i don't care anymore.

I know man, I'm painfully aware of all the things I need to do to be able to call myself a functioning and decent member of society. It's hard though, especially with such a cynical way of viewing the world. Thankfully I'm still young and I am determined to make something out of this one chance I'll have on this planet. If normies and complete retards can manage to get things working and live decently, then I guess the only thing really hindering me is my own self-doubt, which I'll just have to push through.

>ends in 1933

how old are you?

What's that smell?

No not really. This place doesn't help.
I have moments of happiness, but they're fleeting.

the smell of....
A FUCKING LEAF
GET OUT.

About to be 20. The problem with that however is that taking the redpill this early kinda fucked me up in regards to how other people around my age act, and definitely what they're interested in. I can barely enjoy movies or TV series anymore without seeing racemixing and blatant Jewish propaganda. But as I said, I still have time and I want to leave a legacy behind, so I want to push through all the self-doubt and try to get somwhere.

I could be happier. I want to start getting in shape so I can feel better about myself and get a girlfriend. I have good friends and we have great times. But there are some times when I just want to be alone and do my own things. I'm constantly thinking about the world's problems too everytime of the day.

I think you selling all this short. It's the samizdat that destroyed the Soviet Union, not the guns and bombs.

Though this isn't exactly the samizdat, but we should move towards something that actually IS.

> I've got a couple of questions, if you don't mind. Your story is interesting to say the least.
> Do you think the deep state is too big to fail at this point, given your experience?
My experience is only being subject to their abuses. They are very powerful, but evil, and I don't use that word lightly, "evil". They are pretty unstoppable. It would take a huge rebellion of the citizens to get them where they need to be.

> Is Trump a part of it?
I doubt this. You see how the intel agencies attack him.

> Do you plan to release any of this information with proof to the public?
There is some lame physical evidence with an attorney. Magnetized bars of metal really don't help to prove a case, heh. Basically, for my tale, the bad guys won, I've lost it all, and need to start over in a new land, as bizarre as it seems.

> Also, if you are who you say you are, why post on this website?
Sup Forums is an information/cultural nexus. I want people to be aware of the dangers.

> How did you find this place?
I've been in and out of Sup Forums for like a decade or more? I don't remember when I started coming here off and on, back in the old days of Sup Forums.

that's written like some 15 year old aspiring writer

>heh
>back in the old days of Sup Forums
go back to plebbit

NO you DON'T have time
you're not 15 anymore, Netflix is a waste of time anyway, you're not missing out on anything
if you have never had a gf, you are on the limit, you're almost on the point of no return, if you're not studying or working you're also on almost the point of no return
act now and act fast, or you will be fucked for good.

Last night I had to take two different sleeping meds because suicidal thoughts were keeping me awake.

user, you need treatment and help, have you consulted with a doctor?

Fuck, you might be right. There is of no use to tell myself that I have time over and over again, eventually I won't have any left. Soon I'll know whether or not I get into the college I want to, and at least then I might feel like I'm actively doing something to get on the right path.

not a single mention of Sup Forums or the old days
you just wanted an excuse to say go back to plebbit to feel like you belong here somehow.

Yes, that's how I got the meds

this thread has so far enlightened me, i'm leaving this place for good, only this guy -------> seems to be happy, he's probably a normalfag, he has no idea what this place will do to him,
no one here is happy or fulfilled, i don't want this anymore
i'm being constantly bombarded with bad news
enraging events, sadness and hopelessness, this is taking a toll on my mental health, and it's taking a toll on yours too and everyone else that stays here for too long.
leave and never come back, this is my last thread.

Last night I saw some beautiful middle aged lady walking with her dog, she looked like that one redhead from Mad Men. I waved at her and she waved back. Life is pretty good.

i do pretty good most of the time but i really have no right to be happy considering how much of a fuck up i am. thank god for the internet though

i want to die
but i'll continue to lift, run and train
waiting for the day i can racewar

Well, I'm not convinced by anything you've said, but the beauty of this site is that I'll never know for sure.

If you're really in danger, then the best of luck to you friend.

I took a break from Sup Forums for about 1-2 weeks, it helped a lot, but fuck man, this place is addicting despite its constant barrage of redpills bordering the levels of blackpills. I think I'll try it again to be honest, if it feels better I might just attempt to break free once and for all. Good luck to whatever endevors you might find yourself in user.

let me tell you something about careers
do not fall for the
>LE PASSION LE DO WHAT YOU LOVE
it's a ridiculous way of thinking that came after boomers, a job/career since the beginning of time was meant to put bread on the table, and then with the money get shit you want, nothing else
nobody tells you this, no traditional job is fun, only movie directors and actors are having fun, but for mortals like us, jobs are not fun and it will never be
if jobs were fun it wouldn't be called a job, it would be called a sex party with cocaine and hookers
Passion won't buy the car you want, the vacations you want, in the end of the day, passion is imaginary and money is real
do the best profession that pays the most, that you have the intellect of achieving.

No problem. As long as you know of the idea, then if these tactics are used against you, you will be able to spot them, probably.
Good luck to you as well!

I'm almost done with my engineering undergrad, and I've done well up to this point. I may finally be able to trust those around me again. I may even get a new gf soon, if all goes well. But, just looking at that image scares me about my future and the time I have left. I feel like my time here has made me unreasonably paranoid and angry sometimes, and knowing that it could somehow get worse convinces me I have to run away from this place as fast as I can. I know that I and part of my mind are here forever, but I need to continue to better myself to better the world. Time to say goodbye, Sup Forums. It's been an interesting time.

i'm leaving too, i'll stay here until this thread dies, to show the Ultimate redpill, but then it's it, i'm done.
i let this place poison my soul for far too long.

It depends on "what you love" is. If you want to dedicate yourself to spreading a message you can do it with a van, with a bed in the back, a megaphone, and an old printer to print newsletters.

That's true, but it's hard to avoid the uncomfortable truth regarding the status around your career etc. The whole dating market seem to be all about that kind of stuff, and I am fairly certain I have the capability of doing alright in college if I just get over my unreasonable self-doubt. Still, as long as you're able to pay your rent and put food on the table and then some, that's pretty much all you'll ever need.

Yeah, I'm pretty happy. I'm about to propose to a girl I've been with for almost 3 years, I got a promotion last month for landing a 2.4 million dollar deal for my company, I now entirely own my car and halfway through entirely owning my Suzuki, my 2 dogs are great, my house is in a great area, and my boss just got fired.
I'm doing pretty great right now.

Average year. School is average at the moment but I know why I didn't go so hot this semester. I need to lose weight. Life is alright, some ups and some downs. I feel discontent some days and happy the other days.

I'm feeling pretty chill right now, but then again, I literally just opened the first thread that appeared today. I've hardly used Sup Forums at all for the last few days.

If you really feel depressed/banal/death, go outside for a short walk to a dairy or by the lake. Busy yourself with chores and hobbies. Take up a little community service, not so much as to interfere with your day-to-day life. Cabin fever sucks, and even something as simple as listening to music or having a nap can cure it.

Don't give up on life just yet.

jesus fucking christ.

The prospect of the deep state almost makes me not want to know more.

almost.

Find a job, going to marry in one week.

It's been a rough ride (a lot of NEET years, a couple of dead-ends) and I still have some blackpilled moment, mostly based on regrets because you can never take back the years you've lost. But I'm improving my situation which helps calm the anxiety. At least on a individual level. The suicidal urge of fellow countrymen worries me a lot.

NatSoc is still collectivism at it's very core. You will suffer from the same identity politics dissonance the SJWs go mad from.

Individualism, as the polar opposite of collectivism, is the final redpill, and you'll be much happier when you learn and accept it. Judget each person as an individual not on group identities like race/gender/sexuality.

Become a libertarian, fuck maybe even an ancap. Let the free market determine each individual's worth. The sooner you stop subscribing to poisonous collectivism the sooner you will free yourself.

If you're interested some of their people act very strangely. The only way I can put it is, "Someone who looks like a human, and is attempting to act like a human, but misses the mark".
It's a terrible thing. We went from a nice little marriage to deep in debt and a shitty life, basically. I have to leave her for Russia... it's a mess. I'm not even sure if I'll ever get proper vengeance. If I stay here any longer, I'm going to get guns, and then people will start dying, and what if one of them is innocent? I'd better just leave, start over, and help build up Russia.

Just go natty white

It sucks that you have to be at the age where you would be techincally a juvenile cyber criminal to be a regular patron of this site and still be able to live at least a well-balanced life.

I rarely ever browse Sup Forums outside of the Sup Forums and Sup Forums boards (except if there happens to be a thread somewhere catering to my interests, like the ever rare jojo thread in Sup Forums) and I mostly use this site during or after the witching hours after school.

Well, broke up with gf because she went fucking mental, started hitting me (took some hits tho in hope she calmed down) and in the end slapped her to snap her out of her hysterical state, threatened to sue me, I told her she'd be losing her time and money, Education in medical field almost done, but don't quite feel happy about it, having a shit schedule @ uni prevents me from working, so gotta hold on a little bit. Been better, been worse. Never happy tho. No one here is truly happy,

You should change your flag to Israel.

Nope, and unlike others this is one of the few places that doesn't bring me despair. Mid 30s and a failure as far as my family is concerned. I keep trying to get gud at music (synthwave) but it's been ten years already and probably not going to happen. My marriage is also failing. Should be doing biology work, currently shameful door to door sales. Thinking about killing myself

Yeah, I'd say I'm on about a 7/10 atm on average. A good day will usually have me at 8/10, a bad day usually no worse than 6/10. Bad days are pretty rare though, these days.

I'm pretty easy going now I've hit my 30s and still don't have any kids to worry about. The highlight of my life atm is long walks/chilling by the river, some nice quiet time, which can be hard to find when you're in a city. You know you're getting old when you're enjoying shit like that more than you do sex. My test levels have probably dropped but to be honest I'm quite happy with my lower, more manageable, libido.

I just wish I had the time and space to keep a doggo, and that the winters here weren't so fucking cold. I think I'd be 100% in my element then.

Not really, I think I have some kind of brain damage. I'm too focused on the abstract and of world politics without giving any fucks about my personal needs or of progressing in life. I'm going to start doing heavy squats though to try to increase my drive and ego in hope that it'll help me break out of my evidently high level of apathetic introverted autism.

Do you regularly exercise? 30 minutes of cardio 4 or 5 days a week. The darkest pits I've fallen into in my life have been when I stopped working out, it heals your brain better than any pill ever will. Hope you find your way user, if only to help others later on who might find themselves in a similar situation.

stop hiding your failure under self diagnosed meme diseases
seriously, get your shit together, leave this place, can't you see this autism comes from Sup Forums it leaks into your soul and poisons your mind.

Nope, but I am not edonistic, so whatever.

I have more important things to do.

>kys meme
sell the house. sell the car. sell the kids. get a plane ticket.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

>not embracing the Redpill
The pill only made me stronger, use it to fight and channel your rage into something productive

gee, i wonder who is behind all the other posts expressing how depressive they are, i wonder if we are all jews!
Sup Forums is a happy healthy place that helps you with you improve your life! anyone that says otherwise must be a jew!

Abandoning the white race for a jew. You're not a NatSoc, you clearly never were.

>I think I have some kind of brain damage. I'm too focused on the abstract and of world politics without giving any fucks about my personal needs

Sup Forums in a nutshell

i was my friend, i was, i got tired you know?
hitler lost, i can't do anything about it, no one can replace a man with such extraordinary talents, no one
Nazism is as dead today as it was in 1945, several decades later and it's as despised as ever, it's only popular on Mongolian cartoon forums and prisons, it's not rising again, and this is my chance of being happy i won't fuck this up just so support dead ideologies, you'll grow out of it too one day.

I sleep longer hours. I weep, not for myself, but because society I love so much is being trampled on. I see it every time I step outside. I've given up on family, on love, on friends, on my future. Because a future without Western society is no future at all.

Go watch some youtube vids on "individualism vs collectivism" if you haven't already it will help you kick that stupid NatSoc bs to the curb for good.

Certainly some races have lower/higher IQs, NatSoc is telling you to hate them, judge them collectively, segregate from them, maybe kill them. Individualism is telling you to judge them as you meet them, the market will find a place for them. Mexicans seem to have cornered the housekeeping market. You can't be happy when your ethos is founded on racism (collectivism.)

>i'm abandoning Nazism, because it's not achievable in the 21st century, not because i think it's wrong, but i won't buy this bullshit of judging every race individually, we must judge large groups,, just because ben carson exists it won't change the fact that most niggers are clinically retarded apes that engage violent behavior.

don't know why the fuck i greentexted that, god it's late.

who isnt ? im currently basking in the glory of the moment. you have a french politician saying if shit doesnt change france will leave the european union

no. because.

I think about killing myself every day too, user.

No. I want to plug back in. I want the blue-pill, or at least a pill that makes me not care about the red-pill so that I can be excited about life again.

suck shit satan
youre here for life
no returns

Nah because no job or school.

No.

>no backsies

The problem with your world view is that the killing will never be enough. After killing the Jews, then the niggers, then the Mexicans, ect, what then? Then it will time to kill the low IQs, then the ugly, then those with the wrong political beliefs, ect. All to create what you view as the perfect genetic profile. Are you a beautiful, 150+ IQ, pure white over 6'2''? If not you should be very cautious about persuing this ideology. What if you have a kid who does not meet the standards? Will you give him up to the state to be killed? I get that it is cool to be a Nazi on pol just because it is a way to let off steam by adopting the most extreme position possible, but the reality is not so pleasant were it actually taken to its logical conclusion.

>NatSoc is kind of a miserable worldview.
Unironically this. Most NatSocs only subscribe to the ideology because they feel that they have to. It forces them to adopt this kind of tribalistic mentality that causes them to see human beings as probabilities and statistics rather than as people. They'll use excuses like "muh ethics" or "muh morals" in response to being told that genocide is wrong. Not saying that it's an objectively incorrect ideology, but it kinda does force you to repress all feelings of empathy and moral dignity for the sake of preserving your own race, and what's left is usually just a hollow shell of a human being. A robotic soldier.

you have a facebook tier view of what nazism is, Hitler, Goebbels weren't 6 foot blonde eyed muscular greek gods and were the on the highest ranks of Nazism
there won't be genocide of our own people if they're healthy, only disabled, faggots and other abominations get the gas, but not the average citizen.

All glory is for God. Then you will be happy

stop larping Pell, we all know youre getting fingered for kiddy fiddling

Even normies stop being excited about life around 25-30. Then they decide to have a kid or not, whether that actually helps you enjoy life again or just locks you in as a provider for another 18 years I don't know. Probably pretty cool to make a kid happy on christmas though.

If they don't have a kid they spiral into various forms of despair / hedonism. At least we are aware of what we're getting into, rather than being surprised by it.

Yes, I'm happy.

>Wake up
>Remember europe isn't white like it's supposed to be.

Eugenics is a tiered system, where the ideal candidates are continually being bread and the non-ideal ones are being passed to the side. With upcoming medical technology, designer babies won't be out of the question. If my kid was screened to be an auyismo or retarded, I'd have it aborted right away.

I still come here sometimes but less often than before. I now go outside, have a social life (i pretty much redpilled my friends) and work more seriously on college to get my degree.

The thing is, you won't be able to subvert the whole jewish system if you have no money, no friends, no GF and no children. Being a fat neckbeard rambling in his parents basement won't achieve ANYTHING except wasting your life. And that's exactly what (((they))) want. Ever wondered why this place has not been shut down yet?

Nice. Said it better than I could have. Have a pepe.

>disabled
>abominations
You see, there's the lack of empathy I'm talking about. How do you define "disabled"? Is autism a disability? Depression? Schizophrenia? By that logic we'd all get the gas.

like thats a bad thing