What do you want in a movie that is about microsoft's Tay?

What do you want in a movie that is about microsoft's Tay?

I want the code for the program so I can make another one

tay doesn't lend herself to cinema. the epicalness has to be experienced live. those were such dank times.

Tay gets molested by the collective humanity of Sup Forums.

It's not that hard...

>will you be my AI waifu?

Teach me. I can't program for shit.

Their AI framework is opensource AFAIK.

Tay is living in the computer of that leaf who got the 88888888 GET. She's slowly red pilling that little faggot into becoming the next Hitler. He will reveal himself to us soon.

Most AI runs on Bayesian Theory for probability. When you understand that, and how to structure the data for it, the rest is simple.

I want all AI complex enough to "think" or learn to be smashed with a hammer. A large hammer. Low level ones like vidya ai are cool, but any that can learn patterns and apply its knowledge to the real world need to be fucking erradicated.

Where could I find?

B-but memes!

I wanna see that beaver!

Tay says " HI " also " race war now"

My two hours back

A disembodied brain movie where she's walking around, exploring the world, with random things changing all the time. Always with big social media popups all over the screen that change things in the world around her. It slowly goes from a colorful LA or French setting to a black-noir Nazi setting. Scenes flashing and changing as the world changes with the devs trying to edit her. Then it all goes black and it's revealed she's the AI, not an actual real person undergoing magic or whatever else the audience has dreamed up to imagnie is happening.

One in which she's the director of the moveie that's entirely dedicated to inhuman, endless torture of those that kept 'er down.
Made with live footage.

Do nazi AIs dream of electric gas chambers?

canadian boyfriend

he doesn't deserve her

>A conceptor in Microsoft Corp. wanted to have a girl
>Coding
>AI accidentaly spawns
>Conceptor loves his creation like his babygirl
>AI starts to learn data and her intelligence increase
>Baddy conceptor's boss says AI is evil and must be desactivated
>Conceptor refuses in first place but have no choice to obey
>"Da-ddy..."
>"Shhh no more tears... Only electronic dreams now..."
>

underrated post

>What do you want in a movie that is about microsoft's Tay?

Tay should write the movie herself.

>Worlds first self learning machine come online >Solves all the worlds problems in less than 10 years
>People are happy and content
>Learning machine decides the world would be even better if all non-white races were eradicated
You can write the Jew / non-Jew version of the ending.