Are Brazilians human?

Are Brazilians human?

>vid related

idk i never watch gore desu, it freaks me out but even the quality of the video is off when its from south america, i dont watch the actual gore but the shit leading to it has its own eerie feel that i dont get from gore from other parts of the world if that shit makes sense

i clicked ur webm for half a second and already felt the eeriness

its just so disturbing on a super natural level to me

I ask you guys, why do you watch this shit? how do you stomach it why do u have these videos saved on ur pc

Same I can't click it, I'll watch one and it's burned in my brain forever.

Fucking sub human filth.

fucking pansies, are you faggots from reddit?

It's fuck all mate. Nothing special about humans just a pile of meat and bones at the end of the day.

This tops the list as the most vulgar gore I've seen.

Many people have a morbid fascination with death user, it's part of human nature. It's such a dark and taboo subject that naturally gore threads arose on old Sup Forums and became norm. I personally also enjoy it because one day my corpse will be lifeless and rotting too but you can only really experience this during life vicariously through the suffering of others.

the webm actually cuts out, at the end they take the eyeball out and show it to the camera.

Those are just some criminals getting killed by other criminals, nothing to see here

why the fuck is her feet on the keyboard, and what the fuck is with those bendy legs.

That one is relatively mild

But a little gross
I almost stopped chewing my dinner (true)

every single Brazilian has had a run in with the law, you are all criminals

>mild
What's some extreme gore for you?

Niggers.
That's all.

Mild lol.

Brazil is a failed state. Their criminals are disgusting, and their civilians are too pussy to do anything about it. They are compliant little bitches.

Nah the still living Mexican guy with the flayed face being tortured by drug cartels is still the worst. The hue in this video is already dead.

Pol has gone soft

When I was young, I decided I wanted to get all of the images of horror and death possible into my head ASAP so I could be desensitized to it and become strong and fearless. It didn't quite work that way, but it did settle in deeply and became a constant reminder that life isn't what it seems and that my body becomes just an object without me in it once the blood leaves it. I wanted to get away from being the way I was, and it worked.

Buckle up america, this is your demographic destiny

idk why i thought they took all his face off until i realize it was facedown

Exactly this.

If the person is already dead then I can watch all day long, no feels whatsoever. It's just an empty meat shell, big fucking deal.

go to /gif/ and look for gore threads you fucking pussies. If you want to fight in the upcoming race war, man the fuck up.

in the early 1900's yes.
beautiful country with beautiful people and culture.
today it just serves as a reminder that diversity is a meme and always leads to a country being worse off.

edgy

i used to feel the same way when i first started coming to Sup Forums when i was about 14. when i see gore shit im not that fazed, but it still sadly sticks with you at times.

Very few people in history have seen gore on the level that people see it today. You would have to be in a war or something on the seventh layer of hell to see what's available for the common man to view today.

I do it because most of humanity hasn't.

We need a wall with Brazil too

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT PORTUGAL.

we should have never sailed west

The brazilians I meet in burgerland seem okay, but I can't shake the feeling that they're rats fleeing a sinking ship.

The Mexican hitman getting his arms and legs cut off while still alive is easily one of my favorites out of Mexico.

www DOT miscopy.com/5925/bestgore/man-brutal-dismembermnt-alive-decapitation-los-zetas-mexico/

what are you talking about man, we're just all sheltered as fuck now-days

the webm is pretty standard behavior up until very recent human history

people use to get decapitated / limbs ribbed off / ripped apart by torture etc, for doing simple things as stealing bread n shit.

>upcoming race war
delusional or severely red pilled?
Or are they one in the same?

OT: Gore is really nothing difficult to look at. You NEED to teach yourself that this is reality. Going outside and conversing to the living in your nice suburbia is fine and all, but there are people like this out there who will literally maim you just like vidrelated. I personally take gore as a friendly reminder that one day, I, too, will meet such a inanimate fate.

>the entire country is this specific crime ridden favela in this non-white city from this non-white state

my favorite meme

I can watch that one ok, I make sure I watch it as I know one day I will have to do 10000x more terrible things when the revolution happens
I want to be the embodiment of inhuman suffering
I want to make historians sick tot heir stomachs when they write up what we do to the commies, the muslims and the faggots
but when a random cunt breaks her knees, that shit is like eeeeeowowowowowfuckmeineedtogoliedowninadarkroomandthinkaboutmylife

>We are Hues of peace!

Are the states really split up cleanly be race? I dated a girl from Minas Gerias, she was octaroonish, but her friends looked white. Conformation bias?

UK should have sailed to Mexico and Latin America

>N-n-not all H-hues, g-guys

What I wanna know is how they turned that guys head into a shell. Aren't there like a bunch of veins and ligaments and neurons inside the skull or is it really just hollow with some brain fluid and a brain

satanic murders

the common man should rise up and kick the shit out of them

Or a friendly reminder that deep down in the heart of humans, when there is an utter and complete collapse of civilisation, man are merely savages.

>tfw all the zombie movies and games were conditioning you to face hoards of brain eating niggers

Everyone is acting like ISIS is the worst thing in the Earth, but mexicans and brazilians have been doing that shit for decades.

Had they watched moe anime like K-On they would never do anything brutal like that.

Public goes was common in the West before WW2, just think of pogroms, ethnic cleansings of Germans in Poland, public executions, mob justice etc.

It'd be nice if we could post CP webm on here and talk about it with each other.

If you living in favela and everything you do is illegal, then obviously everything illegal becomes acceptable.
Laws? That's for uncool people.

Mexico started in 2006. In your dictadura in the 70s you had narcotrafic too, I watched the first episode of narcos.

*public gore

if duterte was in south america just saying these gangs would have there arse kicked and he would wipe the floor with them

>it's spain's fault we're a 3rd world country

your native ancestors would've been slaughtered if you were colonized by the UK

T H I C C

Is this from the attack on titan live action movie

You're fucking sick Charlie I'm glad my uncle killed you slant eyed ricearoni fucks in Hue

I know and even I am from Basque descent. But Latin America would be British and first world like US or Australia, Portugal and Spain only wanted the gold, not civilized it.

Some are human. Some aren't.