Tfw you're currently living the 2nd fall of Rome

>tfw you're currently living the 2nd fall of Rome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKpFFD7aX3c
youtube.com/watch?v=eTmNWY0ZPfM&t=766s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you think we will get out of the upcoming dark age?
Will we have a 2nd enlightenment?

You live on a tropical island you dumbfuck

First fall was nicer than this hahahhaha
More cute cute women first time too ahahah

No you're not because you aren't American. Your one of the barbarians watching from the sidelines.

Wrong, we will live in a global neoliberal hell. This is just the beginning.

fuck off, Steve Irwin. You're on an island with a small minority of non-whites while the rest of us are dealing with an actual crisis

This is true

You will witness our rise to power soon

>retarded black pill retards actually believe this
we are currently in the weimar republic but the pendulum will swing

you're a fucking meme get out

UNCOMMON

First as a tragedy, then as farce. Watch how borders are getting increasingly irrelevant as the (((capitalist))) hegemony increases. It's over. We will live under a global neoliberal system which utilizes UBI to quell potential rebellion.

I cant take it anymore. I want plagues and volcanoes. Even if it means everyone i care about dies. Im sick of the bullshit

bomb or shoot your local congress now

>2nd
Rome has fallen like 5 times already come on man keep up.

>quoting degenerates
>being an unironic commie
>being this black pilled
their ideology is as self destructive as communism

The second fall of Rome was in 1453

Western Roman Empire is referred to as the Byzantine Empire, so that was the fall of the Byzantine Empire.
Don't be a semanticsfag.

Eastern Roman Empire*
fug

>Western Roman Empire is referred to as the Byzantine Empire

>Kiwi Education

at least your on a far, isolated country that could easily self-contain itself if need be

>being called black pilled because I'm right
Macedonia isn't even relevant btw

It's Winter, I have a cold, I fucked up by directions.
Plz no bully, we have good education

>not knowing what black pilled is
>resulting to ad hominems that literally do not affect the argument at hand
also
>I'M RIGHT YOU DRUMPFSTERS
not an argument
all in all you are borderline retarded

What do you mean 2nd? Are you referring to the enlightenment in the 1700s that lead to the way things are?

>You're insulting me, therefore I am right
Nice reasoning there, kike faggot

>the 2nd
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKpFFD7aX3c

Learn to enjoy the decline.

Its a hard truth to swallow but shit is out of your control to change when there are so many fucking retards out there willing to swallow the poison

Only if you're in Europe desu. America and Australia will probably hold out for a little while longer.

>imposing your will on everyone else isn't authoritarian

I guess I am...
It wasn't until the 1950s and 1960s that things went downhill. That wasn't the 1700's fault.

And just like Rome when a new empire rises from the ashes that one is also destined to fall. it's also the reason I gave up on Humanity as a whole. We just keep repeating the same mistakes time and time again with no end. The Fall of Empires is one of the most important books a person can ever read. It truly shows the futility of ever trying to save anything, or revive the "good old days". Even if Trump "saves" us eventually new generations will end up just like us, fighting for a "new" future.

Humanity is the definition of insanity.

We've reached peak degeneracy it's only downhill from here.

>do you think we will get out of this dark age and lay the foundation for another dark age?
t. Darkstalker Kaathe

>le no true progress
You know we didn't have fire for years, and years, and years and years and years. That doesn't mean the first man to invent firemakinf lived ultimately in vain.
Just because things end doesn't make them less significant. Especially in an existence when all things must end.

Even Rome had its survivors, user.
Why wallow in the sadness in it all when you can rejoice in its rebirth?

Our government is banning certain types of math.
I'm pretty sure we're all in this together.

Keep telling yourself that. Remember that stupid people are far outbreeding intelligent people. The fun has only just begun.

lmao kim chill

>subverting the will of people who are inherently wrong or misled is morally bad

forgot the thingu

>downgrading God-Emperor Trump to Darnath Lysander
The fuck is wrong with you

we really are, aren't we

they say we need to remember our history to prevent making the same mistakes again, but at this point it's obvious it doesn't work
it never has

see you fuckers in hell

>Darnath Lysander
I had to google this
saved the pic 'cause I thought it looked cool, not because of whatever hobby it is you do that keeps you from making white children

or
You are living in the Weimar Republik and soon real Freikorps hours begin.

Can you spot the helicopter?

sure
could you pls nuke californis before your country gets deleted

I guess I just don't have time for painting figurines

The northern horde already took our country.

now we sit back and watch it self distruct from the mud peoples flooding in

Our birth rates are tanking too. Though we have chinks instead of spics or mudslimes

That's what I though 10 years ago

I dont either

to be fair, you can drink beer with most board games
honestly, i love nerdy stuff like LoTR and Star Wars and will play video games in my free time, but could never get into tabletop.
tabletop is just a pre-video game thing that never died

>tfw you die before it actually falls and did absolutely nothing to prevent its fall.
Take that, people from my community who stab me in the back all the time.

meant for (you)

Building the models is calming to me, like some people find knitting. Put on an audiobook and build away

well then, this may be in order

That's not as bad. Muslims will speed up the death of Europe because they're openly hostile, whereas spics and asians don't hate the west nearly as much if they do at all.

>this
fucking lel

at least Asians have a higher IQ than sand niggers desecrating the white homeland

Cyberrennaissance by singularity can't come soon enough.

sorry if i was hostile towards your hobby, user
i actually tried 40k and it wasn't for me
honestly, your hobby is more beneficial is most since you combine the art of making your own stuff and the strategy of competitive play
maybe i'm just a hater

You are living through the fall of the Republic, not Rome. Half of Italy were slaves from foreign territories by the time of Caesar.

the fuck? please do tell. what kinds of math is your gubment banning? I want to know how bad it is getting. I thought the influx of Asians would increase the standards, not dumb them down

please explain
couldn't banning math be racist towards your Asian population?

that is exactly what I'm wondering
I hope Australlia is getting the smarter northern Asians and not just a bunch of Malaysians. Shit, they are probably getting mostly southeast Asians. Well, at least the south east Asians are still smarter than feral fucking sand niggers

Its not for everyone. And while im a lore nerd, my initial post was a joke.

>huuuwhyte pills for this chap

the Germans were like 99% of the country tho. Jews only amounted to around 1% of German citizens. It will be much more difficult for The Americans.

Get used to it, prepare to be RICED

First for Eastern Europe becoming the new Byzantine Empire.

The left continues to fuel actual fascism and drive it into right wing parties, rendering them un-electable, cementing their own power while the left voting migrants keep coming and keep breeding.
Muslim political parties start to pop up and the left forms coalitions with them to keep the right wing parties out because by now they are growing hugely popular.
More and more concessions are made to Islam.
Resistance groups form but by now it's too late. They are hunted down violently murdered by Islamists. Any attempt at protest ends in bloody violence and street beheadings.
Whites across western Europe will eventually be living in small rural pockets.
As western Europe begins to resemble a huge Pakistan, extremist Islamic groups begin persecuting the remaining whites.
Europe will go with a whimper.
Thousands of years of history and the most beautiful civilizations man has ever made will be gone.

The immigration into Europe started after WW2.
All Merkel and & co did was hit the gas pedal.
Soros is keeping the boats fueled up.

The cultural shift of the 60's was the fruition of the ideas of the marxist Jews (literally) who fled to the US escaping Hitler.
They set themselves up in American academic institutions.
This video explains it better than I can.
youtube.com/watch?v=eTmNWY0ZPfM&t=766s

>all this blackpill
>from a fucking "kiwi"
I bet you're a whitey europoor that came here to escape the "great collapse" only to find out we're part of it as well. Fuck off out of my country you shitcunt, I bet you live in Auckland.

normie music!

Don't worry. There's always America to keep western civilization alive. Unfortunately, we'll keep it alive with a 'Murican, burgers and beer and guns sort of way, but hey, it's something.

>tfw recently diagnosed with terminal lung cancer
>at least don't have to watch the west go out with a whimper