Eve eats from the tree of knowledge of good and evil

>Eve eats from the tree of knowledge of good and evil
>shit gets fucked

The Bible warned us what would happen if women were to "educate" themselves, thus entering the workforce more. We're just in the process of getting fucked over for it(again) right now.

muh bible

It actually pisses me off IRL when ever these threads get ignored on here. It's a Christian board ffs.

>christcucks
take take the atheist pill moron, atheists are based and repilled as fuck, christcucks haven't done anything to society

I want my rib back

Nothing except building it, right?

Regardless, I'm not much of a believer, and view the Bible as an interesting and valuable set of stories ment to teach us how to live properly. We missed the lesson about women, apparently.

You will find as many morals, emotional lessons and predictions of the future in a book of nursery rhymes as you will in the bible.

3 blind mice is about goals and focus, vs women and their evil sadistic nature when equipped with carving knives.

Humpty Dumpty is about risk, rewards and facing the inevitable human frailty and inability to return items to perfection once soiled and damaged. This in turn relates to the hymen and why women should not have sex before marriage.

Baa Baa Black sheep is about Niggers and Cucks, because the master leaves his dame unattended and the black sheep sneaks in a fucks her but she can's bare to part with the mullato so keeps it nearby with a poor family down the road.

I did not leave all of my secrets in the bible only, Eric. It was not a suitable method to convey the freedom of choice you ungrateful shits wanted so badly.

>The Bible warned us what would happen if women were to "educate" themselves
No it didn't spaz. Had Adam ate the apple the same thing would have happened.
Also, it's mythology. Not even jewish or Christian in origin.

Adam knew better. Eve acted all gullible and stupid and fucked everything up. Sums up the current situation pretty well.

i agree but its in the bible so it must have a christian origin

>It's a Christian board
It's not. That's the same kind of retarded statement as all those
>hur dur Sup Forums is an echochamber
redditards.

Sup Forums has a higher concentration of outspoken Christians than a lot of other places, but Sup Forums has never been a monolithic community.

Fuck off it isn't.
Sending white women to Africa to do missionary(position) work and pushing for equality is not part of Sup Forums's beliefs.

The true redpill is acknowledgement of science and evolution that proves niggers are lesser evolved subhuman animals.
It was not people like Darwin who pushed for nigger rights; it was Christians. They have always been an ideology based on feelings. Literally SJWs from ancient Roman times to the present.

>it's a Christian board
This board was built using the internet, which itself was built using the knowledge acquired by the Forbidden Fruit
In other words, anything related to technology cannot be Christian

I see what you doing here.

the fruit represent the consciousness of human beings and felames are not conscious than men this is necessary for them to raise babbies

t. jordan peterson

this is plain wrong

the scriptures are an integral part of human evolution whether you like it or not

>He doesn't know
Start with Zoroaster

No

yes

The Bible is basically the biggest and most valuable redpill as to how women are fucking useless manipulative and moronic but it's also bullshit sooooo