How true is this for 22+?

How true is this for 22+?

It's false off the bat. I went to uni. Got two degrees in 4 years, I'm not even 21 yet. The user posting Rustin is just a useless NEET faggot who likes to project his own failings onto others. It has nothing to do with Sup Forums, and even less so Sup Forums since this seems to be where bitter STEMfags and exmil like to hang out.

You are what you make yourself. Stop being a faggot and blaming your problems on everyone else, if you feel slighted by society your options are wallow in self pity or not.

t. 110kg 5'3 NEET who blames himself for his problems.

No vice will ever be bad for you unless you let it be.
If that means you should never touch it, then never touch it. If you spend more than a few hours a day on this site, then do as that second poster in the OP pic said and block this site immediately. If you're on this site for the occasional laugh or a time-waster in between more important things, then who gives a shit?
The key here is self-awareness.

I cut back my time here when I got out of high school and as I did more, I came here less. I love Sup Forums and I hope to never have to stop coming, time management is the only skill needed to succeed in life.

26 here
It's so fucking true

I just stopped slacking off at college when I was 24 and now I'm an associate scientist at a multinational company with excellent future prospects.

Took me 4 years longer to get there, but if I can do it, so can anyone.

I was doing the normalfag thing until I got in trouble now im back to isolating.

This. You have to be a complete retard to believe in that shit also
>hole in resume meme
>too stupid to make shit up

And who's fault is that? Parents who don't care. A father who isn't there and a single mother who can't raise a man.

>27-29
spot on

I'm 23 and I'm probably fucked.

Untrue, i'm literally just here to kill time waiting to go to college.

God damn, I feel so much better about my life and myself now, thanks op.

no comment on the blue portion, but the pink portion is the asbsolute truth

Must be two shitty degrees

I didn't bother reading it all but after being a bit depressed in my teens and then suicidally depressed all through my 20s, I finally managed, at the ripe old age of 32, to find happiness and no longer wished that I would just die. I'm now 38 and every year of the past 6 has been better than the last one.

Amazing what finally finding a gf can do for a man, and we didn't even last more than a couple of years. Life has been awesome ever since though.

>race doesn't matters goy
>nothing matters, only working matters

>implying you will stay married
>implying USA is shining example of working relationships
>picture related is all that you need to understand how nobody gives a shit about anybody or anything

Fixed

the stuff at the bottom about Sup Forums nitpicking and no real conversation of value being made is 100% true, but the emo shit is only true for the kind of people that would be the same way anywhere else, if you have a drug problem and are miserable and isolate yourself you would be feeling the same no matter what you do, you can't fault the site for your problems.

this doesn't apply to anyone that isn't a sperg, and anyone that lives a life that can relate to this in anyway needs to seriously do some real thinking about their futures because its not healthy.

Honestly that entire post was just the OP projecting. His life was just as described and the only grounds he holds over anyone else is the warnings he offers about falling into his routine.

Ignore it.

The greatest irony is attempting to speak seriously about the pointlessness of posting on Sup Forums.... by posting on Sup Forums.
It's the keyboard warrior equivalent of hack philosophy major talking about the pointlessness of life... is it not so pointless that you must evangelize your worldview? If it is pointless - why not kill yourself and be done with it?
Idiotic posers and vain attention-seeking whores. Get a grip on yourself and take it easy. It's all a joke in good fun, and you will not be the first one to find it unfunny.

Maths and physics.

> "Yes goy stop using Sup Forums! Learning all these non-PC-approved facts about about women and minorities might cause you to hate women and minorities! You wouldn't want to become a misogynist, would you? Your good goy friends and co-workers will think you're weird, don't want that!"

good post.
my guess is that the person who posted the original did so because that is what they thought of themselves, and they wanted others who felt similar to break his feeling of isolation. If others are complete fuck ups then it's not so bad that he is too, right?
also, its not about Sup Forums. A fuck up will be a fuck up regardless.

I browse everyday, for multiple hours. I own my home, have a wife, and a good job earning enough to be comfortable. I will continue to excel in life and continue to shitpost and waste my time on my favourite basket weaving forum. You can have it both ways.

REKT
>STEMfags, exmil
And anybody rightwing in the arts comes here to free themselves from the horrors around them

This is exactly what I was getting from that awful post. Fucking kikes hate, HATE, any medium where men can communicate freely between one another and let's be real, even the girls here are men so this applies.

I'm here more than I like because I work a useless security job but hey, least I have a job that pays alright.

Great post, they specifcally hate anonymous posting too as theres no virtue signal brigade to shame and gaslight your thoughts while ad-hominim attacking you and they cant really go after doxxing you unless you actually break the law

21 here working fast food job I like to think I still have hope . I'm going to try this
>le community college xD
meme this fall

This. He confuses not being a normie with being a useless NEET who never leaves the basement.

yeah, I see that again and again in comment sections on larger news outlets - the left absolutely hates anonymous communication because it makes ad hominem attacks impossible.
they would have to deal with your argument instead, which they can't because they are simply wrong. so instead they want some clear identification for everyone so they can just shame them into agreeing with them instead

I worked with no more than 1 3-month break (no NEET-bux anyway) and had a few girlfriends even (nothing above 2 years) and this is still true for me. Sup Forums itself or Sup Forums didnĀ“t break me per se, it was the redpills I already had consumed for years before coming here (newfag). This along with the addictive nature of Sup Forums and the daily imprinting of the dark truths = socializing, women, everything feels even more pointless. I am trying to turn it around though, trying to use the evil looming as a form of motivation to get fit, healthier and fight them in my personal life with my acts and decisions at least.