Average American visits Sweden to complain about racism and Nazis!

Average American visits Sweden to complain about racism and Nazis!

At 1:46
youtu.be/_xdLQKunonw?t=1m46s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5ZkXI-Etpw&feature=youtu.be&t=1h26m27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumpp

p

b

Jag är EXTREMT stolt över att va vit

okay

Shillery fuck off

Americans exposed

börk börk

just wait until you get some cute white kids, that's real pride!
Feeling so bad for the shitskins. They will never know the blissfulness of being white.

^.^

Big black American cock is a Swedish pussy magnet

It's obvious that this nigger is a "professional" activist and NOT an average american, since he, wrongly, says that SD is the master behind NMR. That's exactly the narrative the regime and the left is pushing.

He's a manlet, literally a manlet not just short

>IRM

Huh?

IRM = Inte rasist men (Not racist, but)

Basically the worst but most read leftist journalism. They have yet to argue with a right winger and they have been writing for like 6 years.

That guy at 1:18 has a cool jacket. Dont know wtf hes saying though

Yeah I noticed a second after I wrote that

Context? I don't speak Runestone

Every year all political parties gather at this event to discuss. And the Nordic Resistance Movement was there this time also, which is why they write Nazi nazi nazi everywhere. And that's what the nigger is talking about at 1:46

The channel is a swedish cuck vlogger
He visited Almedalen which is a political event once a year in Visby, old medieval town on the island Gotland where all the established parties, smaller parties, unions and other organizations go to "meet the people"
This year natsoc Nordic Resistance Movement was allowed a place in this event, put up a tent, held speeches and discussed with people who came up to speak

NMR (Nordiska Motståndsrörelsen) has completely stolen the show from all the other parties
The major news outlets have been talking about them endlessly for weeks
Here is a breakdown of what happened together with spokesman Per Öberg
youtube.com/watch?v=P5ZkXI-Etpw&feature=youtu.be&t=1h26m27s

>pic related
>"reserved for race traitors"

Lindberg is a pretty shitty face outwards, coming from someone who likes motstandsbevegelsen. Should be their best, not just someone who autistically screechs. He should look good, be calm and a good debater.

The Skåne dialect isn't really helping

Not at all, should speak rikssvenska

jo fan

>((white)) americans
>white

Bumpp

> 88
Du talar sanning broder!

pump

bumps

I wonder how much it cost him to fix his teeth after his parents fucked up his genetics.

Oh say, can you see? By the dawn's early light.

Crooked nigger. The women from Swedistan are gonna love him.

Nice trips. Maybe the Swedes are going to uncuck themselves finally. Albeit I fear it's too late.