WE GOT ANOTHER ONE BOYS

WE GOT ANOTHER ONE BOYS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xw_W-dKxF6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what do you mean by this

I'm not even worried about the transgender thing. The problem will eventually take care of itself. Millennials will be the guinea pig generation that proves that it's all a crock of shit.

JUST

>I made a terrible mistake

Yeah, chopping your dick up and turning it inside out and cutting a hole in your body would do that.

If you feel like you're a female in a male body (vice versa, of course), just live with the body you were born with.

You can't get everything you want, and going with a less than optimum choice with bad side-effects is retarded.

""""""girlfriend""""""

>now i'm stuck being a girl
>girl
>girl
>girl girl girl girl girl

He won't get better until he keeps perpetuating that cognitive dissonance. He has to admit he's a dude who had a sex fetish that went out of hand and start rebuilding his personality from there.

Goddamn I love being a hetero male

>cut off your genitals
>"wow, I don't enjoy sex anymore?!"

Truly a mystery.

nice proxy faggot

Fuck you Korean Kuck

>>now i'm stuck being a girl
but i thought the logic lefties invented makes room for "her" to still be a boy

>North Korea
what the actually fuck?

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

I might be a faggot but at least I can still make babies!

Trans is an epidemic

It's a proxy you dip

wtf do all these acronyms mean

20 bucks says she chickens out of the surgery and she ends up with a pre-paid holiday in Thailand courtesy of Le Cuck

What? Your girlfriend doesn't have a penis, user?

What do they do with the testes?

Do they just sort of get shoved inside somewhere, or are they just removed full out?

Yeah, we're going to see a few thousand of these in the coming years.

DILATE

Please no bully or make American Education jokes, but am I the only one who doesn't know what metamour and polyamorous mean?

>those feelings don't seem to exist anymore
why are fags and women so oblivious to how feelings work despite being so much more sensitive
today I feel like eating subway, if I ignore that feeling long enough it will go away
if I feel happy today I might feel sad tomorrow
feelings, emotions aren't static, they change all the goddamn fucking time which is why we base things of logic because logic is consistent over space time
how the fuck do you fucking base your decisions on something that is fleeting and then expect that your life will work out?

Oh, you can find video of the whole thing, user. I don't mind gore but I can't watch that shit so I never saved the ones that get posted here.

MY INSIDE OUT BALLSACK """"VAGINA"""" UP, PHAM

It's another way of saying 'degenerate'.

Thats a scary situation to be in. Its only after they go through with this surgery do they realize the mistake they made but its too late by that stage...

They're all acronyms for different sex change operations.

I'm feeling like I want a qt frog girl to hug me up desu

Is it true that it's a gaping wound u have to manually stretch every day? Can that seriously be fucked by a dick? Sounds like a major health hazard. I don't know if I want the answers to these questions.

I am laughing so hard after reading 'metamour'. I have no idea what that made up term means but I can't stop laughing at it.

Who the fuck are these (((doctors))) who let them go through with this?

wait, so this guy is so cucked that he's letting a dude cuck him into fucking other dudes and getting a surgery to make him not a dude?

don't cuck pepe pls

If you ask it enough there are a few anons who have a lot of info pics that will make you incredibly disgusted and pitying.

>trannies form giant clumps of hair at he back of their vagoos that can lead to major infection if they don't dig them out.

agreed I feel anxious just thinking about it. Imagine you paid to mutilate yourself only to realize you cut off something that was intrinsic to your being and central to your happiness.

It's an ironic sexuality

I decided to search it up.
How did we fall so far?

Its degenerate nu-speak. Cuckolding by a different name.
>polyamorous: having relationships with multiple people
>metamour aka "The Bull": the person who is fucking your polyamorous partner

>Can that seriously be fucked by a dick?

Ignore the other questions because you really don't want to know, but this specific one, remember where you are. If there is a warm concave hole, some man somewhere has tried to fuck it it.

HAHHAHAHA this is the best Jewish psyop the kikes ever pulled, they really outdid themselves with this shit, wtf is next

LMFAO NO
WHY DOES IT ALWAYS GET WORSE THAN MY WORST IMAGINATION

Can't cuck the dead

that's horrific. Also didn't that other account of the surgery say that the penis meat used to build the vag still got boners, and so every time that would happen, the hole would bleed profusely.

People are going to look back on this as the most barbaric thing ever.

ok hold up

so assuming the poster is a guy, this is a relationship with two guys and a girl? and now one of the guys is getting his dick chopped off? and they're all going to remain romantically involved with one another?

how does anyone think this is ok

We should contact these people and make them realize they need to speak out about it to BTFO progressives.
Something that can get attention #theylied

>they realize the mistake they made but its too late by that stage...
i think they spend every single day convincing themselves that it is not a mistake and at that point they simply can't fool themselves anymore, so it isn't much of a realization

The Red Pill is pain
The Red Pill is knowledge
The Red Pill is suffering
The Red Pill is truth

>She

American republicant
D':

Ayy there he is

Aw man I wish you didn't tell me that. I'm already sick and trying to fight the urge to vomit, user

You really don't want to know. I've seen the videos and the less you know the better. I really regret researching this shit.

50 years ago, we thought lobotomies were barbaric while ((They)) told us it was good for our health
Fucking Jews.

I guess I'm kinda surprised men have a deep vacuous space there but I suppose it makes sense since gender is just a social construct so we all have the same insides etc other than the visible sex organs

How can you believe turning people into vegetables is good for the health??

How could they argue that

Fugg. Society is falling to pieces. Reminds me of fin de siecle, France before WWI and the deaths of millions in Eurasia.

I think this leftist obsession with generating neologisms shows a profound lack of meaning in these peoples' lives.

the problem is that these people are mentally ill and society is feeding their delusions rather than help them constructively. its revolting.

Reminder:

youtube.com/watch?v=xw_W-dKxF6c

It's just a third-world cash grab. It's like when they call old people to scam them, but instead now they're praying on the mentally ill.
Polyamorous- A relationship with more than two people.
Metamour- In the post: His """girlfriend's""" girlfriend went with """her""". However his """girlfriend's""" girlfriend has no relation to the OP.

Remember that the first sex change operations were conducted by Jews in Germany before the Third Reich came into power.

Not going to ask any questions.

Just going to gas everyone involved

i'd still fuck a m2f trans dude, so long as the cock was still there. i'm a bitch btw. dudes who look like ladies is a turn on, but i suppose i am just bi. can't restrict oneself in the pursuit of happiness you know.

Yeah...you should read the bell jar by sylvia plath or one flew over the cokoo's nest. Basically the story of jews eliminating 'troublesome goys'

chances these are all fake? I mean cant you just make a redditor account and just make shit up?

I honestly feel bad for these people. They have a mental illness, and instead of getting treatment through therapy/medication, society encourages them to make this radical irreversible changes on their bodies.

Imagine someone's having a psychotic break and they believe they can fly. And instead of taking them to the hospital, you prompt them to follow their heart and jump off a building. That's basically what they're doing to people with gender dysphoria.

Because the general public is really, really, really, really fucking stupid, and will never listen to the outliers, (us) who actually understand what is going on.

a real vagina isn't empty space . . .

Yeah don't trigger them. If they want to fly from a building, who are you to tell them they can't goy? Stop oppressing them and let them fly, shitlord!

>"would of"

He deserves even more pain for that.

>people understandably upset at the prospect of female genital mutilation
>DUDE CUT OFF YOUR DICK AND CARVE OUT A HOLE WHERE IT ONCE WAS LMAO

Why wont God smite this miserable planet?

I kinda wish trannies weren't so flaky so we could get actual facts on their transition regret, etc.

At the moment the big ace in the hole for those arguing that sex reassignment works is a number of studies that say the person feels more comfortable after...

However, of the top 100 stusies often cited, sometimes less than 30% of candidates see it through to the end. The other 70% drop out, kill themselves, or go missing all together.

They've also alienated everyone close to them other than super progressive mentally ill shitlibs and other trannies.
IM NOT STEVE, DAD! ITS SARA! STOP MISGENDERING ME!!
And expressing regret in the trans community often just gets you bullied and abused as the trannies maintain a unified circle jerk in the only community they've ever been accepted. Plus this type of abuse and rejection was likely initially what led them to be so confused and dysphoric in the first place in a lot of cases. Makes sense that they kill themselves. Poor things. THE KIKES THAT NORMALIZED THIS SHIT MUST BE HANGED.

i'm waiting for you . . .

Its probably diseases out the ass, you would literally be fucking an open wound, or to be technical an inside out penis stuffed nearby the anal cavity. Dude it is gross man. These people are fucked

I say this type of surgery needs to be more widespread and affordable. The mentally ill should not have the capacity to breed, even if they don't want to.

In all seriousness the boundless tolerance of the left everyone.
-Has made it so people like this don't even get key information like 'Taking hormones will fuck up your sex drive'. 'Losing your sex organs will fuck up your sex drive'. 'It will never feel as good or the same' and 'You can't go back'.
Pretty obvious the only transgenders that don't kill themselves either had actual mental dysphoria (we have the technology to test for this and most people with dysphoria never need to go trans anyway). Or alternatively got infected by the most retarded methodologies for thinking, became so delusion thanks to their brains protecting them, that they never did everyone the favor of offing themselves. If only the left didn't coddle them into staying alive either, selection is selection.

nigga, I don't wanna watch Pain Olympics: Transexual Boogaloo either

Curious, because most of the self-described "asexually" frustrated trannies are post-op. Dick necrosis aside, I wonder if it's because they willingly castrated themselves like a farm animal without understanding the consequences of it.

But also seems like the easiest solution for 'em. Obviously can't just leave them hanging there from the sinew of their new gash wound. Much easier to turn them into a medical paperweight, than, say, sewing them up somewhere inside like some faux-ovaries that have been partly mutilated.

btw, i don't quite know that the person from op's post realises that there is no way that "they" will have children - if all of the male organs were removed - and you can't just "magic" up female reproductive organs. i'd assume that when "they" had the gender reassignment surgery, the prostate, testes etc were removed, which would explain the lack of sex drive. they are basically a castrati now

>the penis meat used to build the vag still got boners, and so every time that would happen, the hole would bleed profusely

That's hilarious

Have you noticed that one of the patented moves of Jews is to call you crazy for calling them on their shit? They often say something like "seek help" or "Okay schizo." This is because it's the jewish strategy to get troublesome goyim who know the answer to the JQ to be defined as 'paranoid schizophrenics' who require 'meds' and 'shock treatment' etc. Jews own the entire (((Psychology))) and most of the MD realm.

you'll be waiting a while dude, i'm a nun...

Pumping yourself with the wrong hormones, cutting off your dick and changing everything about your lifestyle makes you depressed?

WHO KNEW, HOLY SHIT

WTF I HATE TRANSITIONING NOW, CANCELLING MY APPOINTMENT AS WE SPEAK

LOOKS LIKE SUICIDE IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

They get snipped off with little scissors.

I had a webm of a doctor ripping a tranny balls out while he is still conscious for some deranged reason he wants to be awake. Anyway, this is all I have right now..

Ouch, muh dick.

>BA
Bachelor of Arts. Bruh you messed up good.

Group Identity Politics for the win
YES AMERICA
slayyyy

Lol you're so fucken crazy

>metamour
I like the word, but not what it refers to.

>THE KIKES THAT NORMALIZED THIS SHIT MUST BE HANGED.

I seem to recall that one of the first test cases for trannies was a leaf doctor and apparently the tranny eventually killed itself. I might be wrong on that, but we still deserve the rake regardless.

>i'm now a mutilated eunuch whom almost everyone will regard as a nutcase , very few people will have sex with me assuming its possible with this "vagina" not to mention the assortment of other issues.

explains the stratospheric suicide rate.

>t. kike

Why not artificially make more of these post to prevent more monsters from being created, and think about what they are doing

>However, of the top 100 stusies often cited, sometimes less than 30% of candidates see it through to the end. The other 70% drop out, kill themselves, or go missing all together.

>go missing all together.

Is this for real user? Where are you getting this from? Are trannies being lured into organ harvesting operations?

> Chop your nuts off
> No longer interested in sex

I don't even feel sorry for these people anymore. It's just natural selection at work.

But then reality gives them a harsh pimpslap and they realize they've been fed bullshit their entire lives.

i love it

Ohh FUCK a bunch of that shit