STANDING ON THE ROOFTOPS, EVERYBODY SCREAM YOUR HEART OUT

STANDING ON THE ROOFTOPS, EVERYBODY SCREAM YOUR HEART OUT.

Calm down John Wang

SCREAM YELL

C H I N K E D

Is this for real? Holy fucking shit.

Yeah it's a few years old too.

It's misleading, in that Asians tend to have fewer variation in surnames than Aussies.

Why do nonkiwis on Sup Forums unironically think NZ is white?
We are catching up to America to take the gold medal for least white nation in the western world
Right now we are second place

Same reason they think Australia is white too.

Auckland is in NZ not AUS

Regardless, wtf happened to yall kiwis. Every time I tell Sup Forums I want to move to NZ all I get is "fuck off we're full". What have yall done.

Even if Wang is an extremely common surname among Asians, why the fuck would there be so many Asians in Auckland to make it the most common surname there.

My dreams... yall broke them...

VOTE ACT

NZ is a non country, and thus addressed by its 'parent' country.
The same way that women should be addressed by their husband.

Delete this.

Because we were founded by Brits?
Don't people know that like the Iberian former colonies (Argentina Brazil Colombia etc), the British former colonies (NZ America etc) have huge nonwhite populations as well as the white settlers
Since British colonies were founded later than Iberian colonies, we are behind the curve on a complete nonwhite demographic takeover
America and NZ future is like that of Brazil and Colombia, nonwhite and mixed majorities with a small white minority

We need more based Asians. They don't cause crime, their girls are cute and they work hard.
t. American Sup Forums

I like how chinks always lump themselves with other "asians" when all other asians hate chinks. chinks are to asians what jews are to whites.

>NZ is a non country, and thus addressed by its 'parent' country.
ok so do i call you british or american?

just joking leafy
you're chinese obviously

tfw your last name is on this list and you're more 1488 than all of your white friends.

Patel

Why have you summoned me?

>Lostprophets disbanded in 2013 after Watkins was charged with sexual offences in late 2012. In November 2013, he pleaded guilty to 13 charges, including the attempted rape and sexual assault of a child under 13; these offences were committed against the infant children of two women who were also convicted. He is currently in HM Prison Long Lartin serving 29 years in jail.

What the fuck. I never heard about this

ifuckkids

>why the fuck would there be so many Asians in Auckland to make it the most common surname there
Good question.

Oh wow shitskins all have the same 20 last names.

This is literally nothing.

Please vote nz first. It may seem pointless you may not trust winnie but it really is the only option.
There will never be a better time to halt some of the invasion.

>This is literally nothing.
sure thing Sanchez

>you're more 1488 than all of your white friends.
you should gas yourself than

what do you think happened? Jews.
specifically , Jonky and his cartel of banking friends.

Fellow Kiwis.
Show me your family tree to prove you are white.

when you forget to take off your tree hugger flag.

You always asked for Asian deals without thinking about your own RACE, that's right, say it out loud, your RACE...RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, RACE, so then what happened is only money mattered. While Asia played it cool, not allowing migrants, you gone all out. So was it worth it? Did you at least make more money than Asia?

Does this mean there are more asians than whiteys or that asians lack variation in their last names?

now show us that you can whakapapa back to a fucking waka, whiteboi.
Gotta get some maori in there to make up for your deficit genome.